Chapter 19

I'll Fight For You
Hyoyeon's POV :

I just finished my practice for DWTS. I tried my best not to be blushed while dancing with Hyung Suk. "This kind of dancing is killing me.." I said to my manager. "Just hang on to it, Hyoyeon-ah. I know you can do this." he said. "oh 1 more Hyoyeon-ah, Junjin called me, he said his gonna drive you home. So after this I'm gonna accompany you to his car." he said to me again. I just nodded happily.

"Hyoyeon-ah.." Hyung Suk called me. "Great job today!! I guess we're good with the routine, we just need to make it perfect.." he said and smiled.

"Ne.. " I nodded while amazed by his eyes smile. "He looks so cute!!" I whispered. "Omo!! What am I thinking?!? I have Junjin oppa now!!!" I immediately remembered my beloved boyfriend who is waiting for me outside. "Hyung Suk-ah.. I better get going now.. Thank you so much for today.." I said to him.

"Hyoyeon-ah, do you want to grab something to eat first?" he asked me.

"I'm so sorry Hyung Suk-ah. But I have another schedule after this. I better go now. Bye bye.." I waved to him and run to my manager who is already waiting for me at the door.

"Bye bye Hyoyeon-ah.. Take care of yourself!!" he said waving back at me.

Outside, I walk to Junjin oppa's car accompanied by my manager. I open the passenger's door and peeked in. "Annyeong oppa.." I greeted him.

"Annyeong sweetheart.." he greeted me back. "Annyeong hyung.." he said to my manager when he saw him peeking behind me.

I got in and sat in the passenger seat's.

"Annyeong.." he said to Junjin oppa. "Junjin-ah.. Be careful! Don't forget to drive her home before midnight! Don't get caught by the media!" he said again.

"Okay hyung.." he convinced him. "Aish oppa, you sound like my dad!!" I complained to him. They both giggled at me.

"and one thing Junjin-ah, the most important thing, don't do anything stupid.." he said while smirking at him.

"Hyung!!!" he yelled. My manager oppa just laughed at him, as for I, I just looked at them innocently.

After saying goodbye with my manager, Junjin oppa took me to a little restaurant. Fortunately the restaurant was empty. We sat on a table at the corner and he ordered us some food.

We enjoyed our dinner while talking about each our activities. He just guested a talk show with and made a performance at a music show. He then asked me about my dance practice. I noticed he was jealous with Hyung Suk because he was my partner and he had the chance to get close to me.

"Hyoyeon-ah, don't fall in love with that dancer guy, okay?" I remembered he asked me. I just giggled at him and said, "Don't you worry, oppa. My love is only just for you..". He held my hand and kissed it. I blushed when he did it.

I remembered about my awkward conversation with Eunhyuk oppa this morning. And since Junjin oppa now is my boyfriend, I thought I had to be honest with him and also because I needed someone to talk too.

"Oppa.. Do you know that now there's a rumour about us having a secret relationship?" I started.

"Yes, I know. Even today almost everyone I know asked me about it. Honestly I hated it." he said.

"Why oppa, do you hate having rumours with me?" I pouted.

"Ne!!" he answered. "Whaaaattt?" I looked at him furious.

"Hahahaha... You're so cute, Hyoyeon-ah. I mean, I hated not able to tell everyone that I love you so much and you are mine. I don't want it just to be rumours.." he teased me. I was blushed again with his answer.

"Oppa.. Eunhyuk oppa called me earlier. He asked me about us." I said.

"So what did you say, Hyoyeon-ah?" he looked at me anxious.

"Well, I told him the truth. I told him that I'm currently dating you." I answered. His face shown relieved. "But the weird thing is, oppa. He sounded depressed. His bestfriend found her happiness but he didn't even congratulated me." I complained to him.

"Hyoyeon-ah, maybe he likes you and he feels sad knowing that you are with me now." he said.

"Eunhyuk oppa likes me? No way, oppa. He's just a bestfriend of mine." I told him.

I suddenly remembered about what he said, that he wanted to talk with me after he returns to Korea. "Oppa, Eunhyuk oppa told me too that he wanted to meet me and talk."

"Hyoyeon-ah, what if he confessed to you?" he asked me.

I paused a little, not knowing how to answer since that thought never occured in my mind before. He looked at me worriedly. I held his hand and looked into his eyes, "Junjin oppa, I love you.. I love you so much. Please don't worry about my feelings to you. If Eunhyuk oppa really confess to me, I will politely explained to him that my heart is already taken. Taken by you, oppa."

He smiled at me and tighten his grib. He moved closer to me then he kissed me gently. I can feel his warm breathe when he kissed me. "I love you so much, Kim Hyoyeon." he whispered.

After dinner, he drove me back to the dorm. He walked me until the front door. "Goodnight my love." he said. "Goodnight, oppa." I said to him. As I turned around to open the door, he turned me back facing him. He hugged me. Then he kissed me again. "Kim Hyoyeon, you're mine and I'm yours. Forever." he said.