Chapter 28

I'll Fight For You
Meanwhile..

Junjin's POV :

I can't sleep a bit last night. My eyes felt sore. I looked miserable today. The hyungs looked at me with pity but no one said anything. I guess Minwoo hyung already told me what happen, I wanted to scold him but I'm just too tired to even feel angry.

I realized that today is my Baby's first performance, I wanted so badly to give her my support but I can't. With all the considerations, I made a painful decision, I'm going to leave her. It's a very heartbreaking decision but because I love her so much, I can't ruin her dream.

I was holding my phone tightly when Minwoo hyung approached me, "Just call her!" he said to me.

"I think I can't, hyung.." I answered.

"So.. You have made up your mind, did you?" he asked me. I nodded.

"So what is it?" he asked.

"I'm gonna let her go, hyung.." I said.

"Are you sure? Are you gonna be okay?" he asked.

"I don't know how I can forget her or even stop loving her but.. " I paused "But all I know that, my love for her isn't worthy for her as much as her hardship all this time.." I explained to him.

"But Jinnie-ah.. What will you say to her?" he asked again. "Like I always do before.. I'll just say that I felt bored and I found another girl." I answered.

"Jinnie-ah, do you realize that she could hate you for it?" he asked me.

"Yes hyung.. She better hate me then to be with me. She's just too good for me." I answered. He patted my shoulder, "Jinnie-ah, you really love her, do you?" he asked me. I nodded.

Just as I finished my conversation with him, my phone rang. I got a message from Hyoyeon. My eyes became teary again but I tried my hardest not to weap. "Hyoyeon-ah baby.. Good luck.. I love you so much too, Honey.." I whispered still holding my phone but not replying her.

After DWTS show ended.. Still at the studio..

Hyoyeon's POV :

"Wow!! That was fun!" I cheered to Hyung Suk. He chuckled at me. "But Hyung Suk-ah.. I'm so sorry for not delivering the routine perfectly.." I apologized to him.

"It's okay Hyoyeon-ah don't you worry.." he said. "You still done a great job.." he cheered at me. "Thank you Hyung Suk-ah.. You did great as well.." I praised him. He smiled. We then went to the dressing rooms and get changed.

After changing, still in the dressing room, I looked at my phone. "Still no news from Junjin oppa.." I thought sadly. "Hyoyeon-ah.. Come on, we need to go the office." Suddenly my manager called. I said goodbye with Hyung Suk and the other casts and rushed following my manager.

At SME Co. building..

We arrived at the company. I followed my manager until we arrived in front of our CEO's room. "Oppa, do you realize where you're going right?" I asked him. He nodded. "Mr Lee called me earlier, he said that he has a special project for you." he answered. "But Hyoyeon-ah, before we go in, I want to say that I'm sorry. Just keep strong and healthy." he apologized. As I was going to say another word, he knocked the door.

It was Daesuk shii, Mr Lee's secretary who opened the door. We walked in, and bowed 90 degrees to Mr Lee as he approached us and offered us to sit. "So how are you, Hyoyeon-ah? It looks like you pretty busy and getting more attention nowadays.." he praised me.

"Ne. Thank you very much, Sir. I thanked him.

"So Hyoyeon-ah, maybe you know that WGM show is currently facing a trouble.." he started. I nodded. "They then asked me to allow several of my stars to join the casts, so I offered Leeteuk as the main cast and Donghae as the guest. But it seems it's not enough." he said.

"We need a pair that will make a great news, even I was thinking to allow it if they become official in the real life as well." he said again. I just keep silent since I didn't have in mind who was he mentioning until, "So Hyoyeon-ah.. I have suggested you as the new WGM cast." he said happily.

I was surprised, I never had a thought that I could join WGM. And now I already have Junjin oppa and also I'm already joining IY2 and DWTS, doing those 2 has already made me stressed out. How could I join this show? "B-but Sir.." I hesitated.

"No but Hyoyeon-ah!! This is an order!!" he said to me. "Ne!" I immediately nodded. I became completely mute.

"Hyoyeon-ah, you will start recording in the end of this week, I already know who your partner will be but I think it's better to be a surprise. The announcement of your participation will be announce later, we will make a statement." he said. "So, that's all Hyoyeon-ah.. Do your best for your bright future Hyoyeon-ah. And as I had mentioned it earlier, you are allowed to date your fake husband in the real life. I think it will be a good marketing strategy to boost your popularity." he added.

"Ne.." I answered him. I looked at my manager but he just looked at me with pity. Then we excused ourselves.

We headed to one of the small meeting room, I asked my manager to talk there. "Oppa.. Did you know?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, Hyoyeon-ah, but yes." he answered. "I was told by Junghwan hyung 2 days ago, but I was forced to make it a secret until Mr Lee himself informed you." he explained.

"Do you know who my fake husband will be?" I asked him. He shooked his head, "No Hyoyeon-ah.. I don't know.." he answered.

"Oppa, can I have some time alone? I don't have any schedules after this, right? I would practice my dancing." I asked him.

"okay.. Just don't to force yourself.." he reminded me. I nodded then I head to an empty practice room. Before I start dancing, I tried to call Junjin oppa several times but he didn't answer. So I texted me instead,

----------------

To : Junjin oppa

Message:

Oppa, I have a bad news. I just got casted on WGM special project. I'm getting married. I still don't know who will be my husband, honestly I wanted it to be you. But I guess it's impossible since you once had casted in it too.

Junjin oppa.. Why do you not answering my calls or replying my messages? I miss you so much, oppa. I love you so much, oppa.

--------------

Author's POV :

While Hyoyeon is practicing, the SME Co rep made an official announcement about Hyoyeon's plan to join WGM.

"So my fellow journalists, we SME Co wants to announce that one of our SNSD will be joining WGM. She is Kim Hyoyeon. Her fake husband identity will remain secret but I assure you all that he is an idol and he is a great dancer as well." the rep said. "And as she is joining this show, we want to assure the public as well that she won't leave IY2 nor DWTS." he added.

Junjin's POV :

I read the breaking news on the internet about Hyoyeon.

--------------

SNSD HYOYEON WILL CAST ON WGM SPECIAL PROJECT

But his husband identity still mysterious..

-------------------

"So.. It's starting.." I thought. Suddenly, I feel very nauseous.