Chapter 40

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV:

At Shinhwa's house..

I knocked Eric hyung's door, "hyung.." I called him.

"Come in, Jinnie-ah. It's not lock." He answered.

I open the door and came in. He was in front of the mirror, getting ready.

"Hyung.. Our schedule today starts after lunch, right?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" He questioned me back

"Well.. Hyung.. I was going to ask your permission.." I said. "Can we meet at the location later?"

"Hyung.. Can I borrow your belt? Mine's broken." Minwoo hyung came in suddenly. "Ah, Jinnie-ah, you're here too? Borrowing something too, yeah?" He asked me when he realized my being.

"No, Minwoo.. He was about to ask my permission and yes, you can borrow the grey one." Eric hyung said to him. "So, about that permission you asked me, Jinnie-ah.. What for?" Eric hyung asked me.

"Ne hyung.. I want to see Hyoyeon.. So, if you don't mind, I was planning to go to the hospital first, then before lunch, I'll go straight to the location." I explained.

"But Jinnie-ah.. Are you sure? Last night, she seems still mad with you.." He asked me.

"Eric hyung got the point, Jinnie-ah.. Why don't give some time for her.." Minwoo hyung added.

"But hyung.. I can't let her deal with this situation alone.." I answered. "I need to make sure she's alright.."

They kept silent and looked at each other. Until, "Suit yourself then. You're grown up man afterall." Eric hyung said to me.

"Okay, I'm coming with you. Wait for 5 minutes okay, I'll be ready soon." Minwoo hyung said to me and rushed back to his room.

"Thank you hyung.." I said to Eric hyung and before I turned around.

"Jinnie-ah.. Remember.. If both of you are meant to be then there's always a way to be together. Just don't force it." He said to me. I nodded, went out the room and waited for Minwoo hyung.

 

At Seoul Hospital..

We arrived at the hospital and now in front of Hyoyeon's room. Minwoo hyung entered first and follow him.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah, Annyeong hyung.." He greeted Hyoyeon and Junghwan hyung who is in the room. I bowed at Junghwan hyung and smiled at Hyoyeon.

"Annyeong oppa.." Hyoyeon greeted back. Well I think she only greeted Minwoo hyung, because when our eyes met, she looked at Minwoo hyung again.

"How are you today, Hyoyeon-ah?" Minwoo hyung asked her.

"Feeling better oppa.." She smiled.

"You made us very worried last night.." He said again to her.

"Mianhe oppa.. Won't do that again.." She then looked down.

"But thank God, you're alright now.." He said.

She smiled at him and nodded.

"Junghwan hyung, you stayed all night?" Minwoo hyung then asked Junghwan hyung.

"No, I just arrived 30 minutes ago. The girls stayed all night with her and they just went to do their schedules." He answered.

We all become silent. Then Minwoo hyung broke the silence..

"Ah yes, Hyoyeon-ah, what do you want? I know the foods here aren't that delicious and I also haven't ate breakfast yet, so I was thinking to go get something to eat.. And maybe buy some coffee.. I could buy something for you too.." Minwoo hyung asked her again.

"No thanks oppa.. I just ate breakfast. This oppa here scolded me at first, insisted me to finish my breakfast." She pointed at Junghwan hyung. "And you're totally right.. I don't like hospital foods.." She pouted.

"But you have to regain your strength, Hyoyeon-ah.." Junghwan scolded her. "Aigoo this girl is really a handful." He said to us, smiling.

We smiled.

"Hyung, care to company me for breakfast? My treat!" Minwoo hyung asked Junghwan hyung.

"Eeh..." He hesitated at first. Minwoo hyung gave him a signal. "S-sure.. I guess a coffee would be okay.." He said again.

"Jinnie-ah, you stay here. Take care of Hyoyeon for a while. Understand?" Minwoo hyung ordered me.

I nodded.

"It's okay, oppa. You guys go. I'll be fine." said Hyoyeon.

"It's okay Hyoyeon-ah. My dongsaeng here already ate breakfast. We don't want him to be fat." Minwoo said to her. "Okay, let's go hyung." He asked Junghwan hyung and left the room together.

After they left, Hyoyeon suddenly laid down and pretended to sleep. I sat on the chair beside her bed.

"Hyoyeon-ah..." I called her. No response.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. Please.. Listen to what I have to say.." I begged her.

She suddenly got up and sat. "Oppa.. What else you want to say to me? You made it clearly! You chose your career over me! There's nothing to talk about anymore!!" She yelled at me with teary eyes.

"Hyoyeon-ah... I.."  I was just about to tell her the truth, when suddenly there was a knock at the door, and Eunhyuk suddenly appeared.

"Annyeong.." He greeted and kind of surprised seeing me. "A-Ah mian.. I'll come back later.." He stuttered.

Hyoyeon wiped her tears, "It's okay, oppa. Junjin oppa was about to leave anyway. Come in." She said to him.

I startled. And got up. "Yeah Eunhyuk-shii.. I was about to leave.." I said to him. "Hyoyeon-ah, get well soon. If the time is right, maybe we could continue our conversation.." I said to Hyoyeon. I bowed to both of them and left.

I was walking to the hospital main entrance, when I met Minwoo hyung and Junghwan hyung. They stopped me.

"And where are you going, young man?" Minwoo hyung asked me. "Didn't I say that you have to take care of Hyoyeon?"

"Eunhyuk-shi just arrived and besides, Hyoyeon doesn't want me there." I answered him. My eyes starts to feel wet.

"Ah Eunhyuk-shi? He came alone?" Junghwan hyung asked me. I nodded. "Then, I have to hurry. I can't let them two alone. If someone sees him, it isn't safe for them." Junghwan explained and excused himself.

Minwoo hyung stayed with me. "You haven't answered my question, Jinnie-ah! Where are you going?" He insisted.

"Hyung, don't worry about me." I answered. "Take my car, I'll take the cab." I bowed at him and rushed outside.

"Yah!!!" He called me, half screaming. But I ignored him. I held a cab in front of the hospital and went.

"Please take me to SM Entertainment building, sir." I ordered the cab driver. "Mianhe, hyung. I have to do this. I have to fight for her. I have to fight for her love." I mumbled.