Chapter 16

I'll Fight For You

1 week before..

Taeyeon's POV :

I just called Minwoo oppa and told him about the news. He was as shocked as me when I told him the truth. Me and him then decided to help Hyoyeon and Junjin oppa. He had an idea but he hasn't told me the details. He just told me, he is going to make Hyoyeon jealous. He needed my help, he needed all the help he could get. He asked me to ask the girls and he would ask the Shinhwa oppas. We then decided to meet tomorrow at our favourite cafe, without Hyoyeon of course.

I went in our dorm, fortunately the girls are still gathered in the living room and I notices that Hyoyeon isn't with them. "Sica-ah.. Where is she?" I asked Jessica.

"She's in her room. I heard her crying not a long ago but suddenly it became quite. I asked Maknae to check her, she fell asleep." Jessica explained. "Taeyeon, I'm asking you, whats the matter with her?" she asked.

I told them the whole story and about Minwoo oppa's idea. They agreed to join the force. "If it's for our member's happiness, we definitely will gladly help, Taeyeon-ah." said Tiffany, the girls nodded. "So, what time tomorrow will we meet Shinhwa oppas? I can't wait to meet Eric oppa!" said Yoona. "Yah Yoona, it's not the time for our personal love line!" Yuri yelled at Yoona, we all just giggled watching them.

"Tomorrow will meet them after our CF shooting. Fortunately for us, Hyoyeon-ah won't join because she must practice for DWTS." I said to them. They all nodded. "Okay then, go get some sleep, girls. Tomorrow we have a busy schedule." I ordered them. "Ne!!" they all said. And one by one entered their room.

The next day, after the shooting..

"Aahhh finally, one more busy day, done!!" cheered Yuri.

"Yah Yuri-ah, your lucky! I'm so tired but I still have to practice for DWTS." Hyoyeon whined.

"Hyoyeon, your manager oppa will drive you practice. We will go now." I said to her. "Oppa, please take care of her. And please don't forget what I said." I said to her manager oppa.

"Don't worry Taeyeon-ah. I'll take care of her and don't you worry, I support you guys, but remember your promise!" he said to me.

Yes, earlier before we started our activity today, I called all our managers. I told them about Hyoyeon and Junjin oppa, since they have responsibilities upon us. At first almost all of them objected, but Hyoyeon's personal manager oppa and Junghwan oppa the SNSD's manager defended me. But they made me promise that even if Hyoyeon and Junjin oppa ended up together, I have to make sure their relationship become a secret from the public and for most, Hyoyeon-ah must still focus on her job. She has to be professional. I agreed because they were right and as the leader of SNSD I must be responsible for all our members.

As Hyoyeon left. Me and the rest of the girls headed to our favourite cafe with Junghwan oppa. When we arrived, all the Shinhwa oppas had arrived. We then joined them.

"Annyeong haseyo oppas!" we greeted them. "Annyeong girls.. Please sit down." said Minwoo oppa. We then sat down. I noticed that only Junjin oppa's face looked surprised. "Actually.. Whats going on?" he asked. "I thought we just wanted to have dinner, but why are the girls here? And Taeyeon-ah, where's Hyoyeon-ah?" he asked us confused.

"Hyoyeon isn't going to join, Choong Jae!! Why do you always have to asked about her all the time? She rejected you, for God's sake." Minwoo oppa whined. All of us just looked worry to Junjin oppa. "How did you know, hyung?" he asked a bit furious.

"We all know. Your lovely sweetheart told her girls and Taeyeon-ah told me and all of SNSD manager oppas and I told all our members." Minwoo oppa explained. Junjin oppa just frozed, his face turns red. "And that's why we're all here." he said again.

"What do you mean?" asked Junjin oppa who really become curious and furious at the same time.

"Jinnie-ah, do you really love Hyoyeon-ah? Are you sure this time is for real?" asked Hyesung hyung.

We all looked at him, waiting curious for his answer. Then, "Yes!" he said firmly. "I love Hyoyeon! I know my love for her become more stronger day by day. You might all know my past, one day I was very down because I remembered it again. I called her, but what she said opened my eyes. And from that day, I was done playing around and I want to settle down. And the girl I want to spent my time with is Hyoyeon-ah." he said.

We all just frozed hearing me. The girls was amazed and silently felt jealous with Hyoyeon. I can read it from their faces. Eric oppa then cut the silence, "So, thats why we all gathered here." he said. "What?" Junjin oppa asked.

"We want to help you oppa." I said. "Help you to get Hyoyeon-ah." Tiffany added me. I can see excitement on his face, "But didn't you told me back then to stay away from Hyoyeon, Taeyeon-ah?" Junjin oppa asked me.

Now all the girls stared at me, "I-i.." at first I stuttered. "A-actually yes. But I wanted to see your reaction, oppa. I wanted to know how serious you are with Hyoyeon-ah.." I answered him.

"Now, do you believe me?" he asked. "Yes!" I answered him firmly. "But the problem is I love Hyoyeon-ah but she doesn't loves me." he said. "Now that's where you get it all wrong." I said to him. The girls nodded as an agreement.

"After she rejected you, I talked to her. She loves you, oppa. But she's afraid to fall in love again." I explained. "We all know Hyoyeon-ah, its obvious that she loves you but she's to coward to be honest to herself. Thats why we just have to allure her." Jessica added. Junjin oppa's brightened.

Then Minwoo oppa started telling his plan. His plan was Junjin oppa have to accompany Hyoyeon after her activities ended. He didn't mind at all since he get to be near her. And at the end of the week, Shinhwa oppas will hold a party. At that party Junjin oppa will bring another girl and acted like a couple. And one of us has to tell her a lie. Acting to be exact. We then chose Maknae since she's the innocent one.

After our plan was finished to be discussed and built. Minwoo oppa stated one thing, that we never thought before but it's possible. "Jinnie-ah, this plan might work but there is still a possibility that Hyoyeon-ah will not be affected. But I'm telling you!! If you really love her, you show her that! Even if she doesn't love you back. If you love someone, the happiness for that someone you love is the most important thing." he said. Junjin oppa face turns nervous but then he nodded.

Present.. At the club..

As I saw Hyoyeon's face watching Junjin oppa and Cindy unnie dancing. I wanted to tell her the truth, but Jessica stopped me. "Taeyeon-ah, don't! We have to stick to our plan." she reminded me. I nodded and switched seats with Maknae. I held Hyoyeon's hand, "I'm sorry unnie, I need a fresh air." she said and ran towards the front door. "Hyoyeon-ah.." I called her but she ignored me, then I ran to Junjin oppa while calling his name, I pointed at Hyoyeon and then he immediately chased her.

Minwoo oppa approached me, he smiled at me then turn to Junjin oppa and Hyoyeon's direction, "Mission accomplished!" he said. "Yes!" I said to him. I looked at the girls, the girls smiled at me.

Junjin's POV :

At the club.. When Junjin arrived..

I entered the club with Cindy, my friend. I told her about the plan and asked her to help me. She agreed. I entered with nervousness since the success of the plan depends on Hyoyeon's true feeling towards me.

I looked at the hyungs and Andy. Hyesung hyung and Minwoo hyung winked at me. Eric hyung secretly pointed at the girls. I approached them. "Here goes.." I thought.

"Hi girls..." I acted. "Oh, this is Cindy, my old friend. Cindy, this is SNSD..." I introduced Cindy to them. "Oh hi... Wow, I don't believe my eyes, I'm introduced to the famous world star SNSD. You guys are very beautiful and y. " she said. All the girls smiled at her and then I noticed they looked at Hyoyeon's face.

Then the music changed, Cindy then asked me for a dance as planned, "Oppa, this is our music.. Let's dance.." she asked me. "Okay.. Bye girls, I'll see you later.. " I said. On the dance floor, I tried my hardest to look close with Cindy, Cindy herself made a great job. I constantly asked to peek at Hyoyeon. "She looks very devastated, Junjin-ah.. I feel bad for her." she said to me. We dances flirty to each other to convinced our act, until I heard Taeyeon called my name and pointed at Hyoyeon who is running towards the front door.

I felt deeply bad to her for hurting her again but at the same time I felt happy because now I'm convinced that she loves me too.

I ran after her, I grabbed her hand and turned her to face me. "Hyoyeon-ah.." I said to her. "Let go of me, oppa.." she sobbed. She released my hand, I grabbed her arms again and took her to the backstage of the DJ, so we'll be far away from the crowd.

"Let go of me, oppa." she said again sobbing. "What do you want, oppa?" she asked me crying. "You told me that you love me!! You told me that you'll wait for me!!! After a week showing me affection now suddenly..." she paused.

"But you told me that I should find love?! What do you want me to do, Hyoyeon-ah? I said I love you but you asked me to find someone else!" I said to her.

"Yah Choong Jae-shii, are you stupid?!? I told you that a week ago and I said I'm just not ready!! You said it yourself that you'll wait for me?!? How could you not feel my true feelings to you?!?" she said again crying.

"What do you mean, Hyoyeon-ah?!?" I asked her.

"YAAAAHHH CHOONG JAE-SHIII!! I-I... I LOVE YOU, OKAY!!" she shouted. Fortunately, the music is getting louder, her loud voice were covered. "I love you so much that my heart hurts so much watching you and Cindy-shi dancing so closed." she said then burst in tears with her head down.

I held her chin up and made her look at me. I deeply looked into her eyes then said, "I'm very sorry for hurting you, Hyoyeon-ah.. But I do.. I do love you too.. So much!!". She smiled at me still with teary eyes and hugged me. I was shocked at first but then I slowly wrap my arms around her and hugged her back. "Finally!!" I whispered.

Then I break our hug, I held her chin and move my face closer to her. I lean my lips to her soft lips. We kissed, we kissed for the second time. Still as gentle like the first, but this time no one interrupted us.