Chapter 31

I'll Fight For You
Junjin's POV :

Our schedule ended early today. We just wrapped our promoting performances. But we headed back to our company to discuss about our Asia Tour.

I should've feel happy for our successful comeback and for our coming tour but instead I feel empty. I missed her so much. She is like my energy pill who can boost my feelings. But now it's clearly that I have to let her go. Her company has made their moves.

I know she would feel miserable because she is getting busier, by casting on 2 shows already made her stressed. Now she got in 3 shows. I really wanted to support her, but I can't. She become so busy is because of me. If only I didn't fell in love with her. If only I could let her be, she won't be as hectic as now.

We were on a meeting when she called. The guys looked at me and Eric hyung allowed me to pick it up. I excused myself to go out from the room and answer her call. "Yeboseyo.." I answered.

"Annyeong.. Junjin oppa?" she asked..

"Hyoyeon-ah.. Whats up?" I answered coldly.

"Junjin oppa.. Where have you been? Were you so busy today? I tried to call you several times today.." She asked me but I cut in, "Sorry Hyoyeon-ah. I was very busy and I still am. So I guess I got to end up this call." I said to her coldly again.

"N-ne oppa.. I'm sorry to bother you.. I love you, oppa.." She said to me.

"Me too.." he said coldly. "I miss you so much, Hyoyeon-ah.." I thought. My heart ache a bit. "Hyoyeon-ah.. congratulations with your marriage.." I said.

"O-oppa.. I-i.. " she stuttered. But I cut in again, "Sorry Hyo, I got to go. Bye." I said to her and quickly hang up.

My hand shaking while holding my phone. My body felt numb and I leaned on the wall. "I'm sorry, Hyoyeon-ah.." I whispered.

The next morning..

At SNSD's dorm..

Hyoyeon's POV:

I woke up with my eyes swollen again. I cried slowly all night. I wonder what really happened with him. I went straight to the bathroom to wash, I just hope the girls won't notice my eyes.

When I went out the bathroom, our door bell rang. Taeyeon unnie opened the door. It was Junghwan oppa and our managers. We immediately wake up the girls who's still asleep.

10 minutes later, we all gathered in the living room. "Sorry girls, from coming this early, I just have some announcements to say.." Junghwan oppa said. "So, as you all now, tomorrow there will be a mega event which is DC2012, but I'm sorry to tell you that only TaeTiSeo who will be performing.." he added.

"What? Why?" all the girls asked sadly.

"It's because Yoona and Yuri have their shooting schedule, Sooyoung too and Sunny has her last musical performance. Your choreographies will look weird if only 5 of you performed. So after many considerations, we decided to point TaeTiSeo to perform as GG promoting their new album." he explained.

"But it means only me and Hyoyeon who are jobless tomorrow." Jessica complained. "I miss all of us singing and dancing in one stage.." Yoona pouted. "Can't you ask our producers to allow us to skip our shooting just this time?" Yuri asked sadly.

"We did, Yuri-ah. But they didn't allow it. Sooyoung too. And for Jessica, tomorrow we have already assign you to come to a fashion show." he explained again. "We did all we can so you guys can perform tomorrow, but the circumstances is impossible." he added.

"So, how about me?" I asked. With this news completed my worse day.

"For Hyoyeon-ah.. We thought that if you all 9 girls performed at DC2012, we already made an arrangement for you to meet you future fake husband. But since it's not happening then we postponed your meeting and shooting the day after tomorrow.. so that means you are free for tomorrow and today." he answered.

"Great! Just great!" I mumbled. "Well since tomorrow I'll be free, I guess I'll just watch Sunny last performance." I said.

"Yeeeaaayyyy... " Sunny exclaimed. "Yah, Hyoyeon-ah! You never once come to mine, now you're going to Sunny's?!?" Fany complained.

"I'm so sorry, Fany-ah.. I had to go vacation that time with my family and also after that I was busy shooting for IY2 and practicing for DWTS2. I'm so sorry, Fany-ah.." I said to her. I hugged her.

"Yeah, I guess it's fine. But, how about after Sunny's you come to watch us perform?" she asked me.

I looked at my manager, he nodded. "I'll drive tomorrow, wherever you want to go.." he said to me. "But, Junghwan hyung.. If tomorrow, Hyoyeon come to watch the girls perform, we can still shoot for the meeting of her and her husband." he said to Junghwan oppa.

"Yah!! Does this mean that the fake future husband of mine is one of the guy idol who will perform on DC2012?!" I asked them.

Their faces turned pale and nervous, while the girls giggled teasing me. "Eemmm.. It's.." Junghwan oppa stuttered while staring furious at my manager. "W-well.. Yes." he finally answered. I dropped myself on the floor hearing the truth.

"Daebak!!!" the girls shouted. "Unnie, your guessing is right!!!" Seohyun praised to Taeyeon unnie. "Wow!! Now I'm really regreting my schedules.." Yoona said.

"Okay girls.. Enough teasing Hyoyeon-ah.." Junghwan oppa said to us. "So, today TaeTiSeo will rehearse for their performance tomorrow. Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung get ready for your shooting. Jessica, you have your pitching schedule, so hurry up. Sunny, singing lesson starts on 10. And Hyoyeon-ah, I already called Hyung Suk shi, he's available today so you practice the new routine for next week." he ordered us. "Now all of you get ready, we're going to find some breakfast first, we'll be back in 30 minutes." he said again.

"Ne!!" we all answered him. Then the managers went out from our dorm and one by one the girls gets ready for our schedules.