Chapter 33

I'll Fight For You
Hyoyeon's POV :

Today I'm free, no schedules, because of that I decided to watch Sunny's last performance, and maybe to watch TaeTiSeo performance tonight. "But, the shows are still tonight, what will I do with my free day until tonight?" I thought.

I was laying on my bed when my phone rang, it was from Junjin oppa. I was surprised but happy as well, "Yeboseyo.. Junjin oppa?!?" I answered.

"Ne.. Hyoyeon-ah, are you free this morning? We need to talk." he asked me.

There's something weird with his voice tone, but I tried to ignore it, "Ne oppa. I'm free today. Where do you want to meet, oppa?" I asked him back.

"Can we meet at the usual cafe in an hour?" he asked.

"Ne, oppa." I answered. He then hang up. I immediately rushed to the bathroom and got ready.

At the Cafe..

I went the cafe and looked around. My eyes starts to wander around looking for someone, I was longing for. Then it stopped, on a guy sitting at the corner, wearing a cap and grey jacket. He was playing with his phone. I walked towards him, "Oppa.." I called him slowly when I stopped in front of him.

He held his head up, looking at me. He smiled. The sweetest smile I have been missing a lot. "Hyoyeon-ah.. You came.. Please sit.." he asked me.

"Ne.. Thanks.." I answered and sit in front of him. He quickly raised his hand to call the waiter, "So what do you want, Hyoyeon-ah?" he asked me.

"Uumm.. Lemon tea will be okay.." I smiled at him.

He smiled back then he turned to the waiter, "2 lemon tea, please.." he asked to the waiter. "Okay sir.." the waiter answered.

"So how's your activities?" he asked when the waiter left us.

"I'm tired, but I'm having fun." I answered. He smiled. He was about to say again when the waiter came back to us bringing two glasses of lemon tea. "Thank you.." we said to the waiter together.

"Please enjoy Hyoyeon shi and Junjin shi.." the waiter said to us. We startled a bit since he recognized us. "No worries. I will give you the space you need." he assured us. "Thanks.." Junjin oppa said. Then the waiter left us again.

"I'm glad you had fun, Hyoyeon-ah.." he said to me.

I sipped my drink, "Thanks oppa. So how's yours?" I asked him back.

He sipped his drink, "Mmm.. Well we're still busy with our show but also we're busy planning for our tour.." he answered. "That's why I'm here, Hyoyeon-ah.." his face turns serious.

"What is it, oppa?" I asked him with a worry feeling.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. You're so busy right now, you also are going to be on another show. Right?" he asked me. I only nodded at him. "I'm going to be very busy myself." he paused. "That's why I think its better for us to go the separate ways." he added.

My eyes become wide opened. My mouth sligthy parted because of the surprise. "W-Why, oppa?" I stuttered. My eyes feels teary.