Chapter 8

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV:

I was dragged by Minwoo hyung to go out with him. But he forced me to take my car instead of his. "Aish this hyung is too much!" I mumbled. And he insisted me to drove us to the Prime Silver Club.

At Prime Silver Club..

"What the?!? Hyung, from all the places in this city, you're forcing me to come to this kind of place? I'm really not in the mood, hyung." I complained to him. "Also, Eric hyung will scold us if he sees us home wasted!" I added.

"Don't worry about him. Tomorrow is Sunday, we don't have any schedule either, so it's okay!! Yah Jinnie-ah, it's been a long time since we drank together, so let's just enjoy this!" he said to me.

"Aish!!! This hyung is really killing me!!!" I thought while be dragged inside the club.

We then sat at the corner, Minwoo hyung said this spot is perfect to look out the surroundings. Now he always says that I'm a player but if I think again, I learnt a lot from him. But I was to stupid to be caught by the paparazzi.

Minwoo hyung ordered us liquor, but I intend not to drink it tonight. So I ordered juice instead. As we're talking and laughing, suddenly the crowd in the club gets louder. It turns out the SNSD and Super Junior has entered the club. "Oh wait, SNSD? That means there's Hyoyeon!" I thought. "Yeah, great!!! Just a great day!!" I said sarcastically.

"Relax, kid!! Just be cool!! She didn't even saw you." Minwoo hyung said, a bit drunk.

"Damn! She looks so beautiful!" I thought. How hard I tried to get her out of my mind, it doesn't work. I can't stop looking at her. Even she's far away, I could caught her from the crowd into my sight. I felt jealous seeing her so close with Hyukjae. What is their relationship? Are they dating? Many thoughts popped in my mind and it made me burned caused by jealousy. Without I realized, I started to drink Minwoo hyung's liquor.

Then suddenly I saw her stepping down to the dance floor. Alone! "What is she doing?" Minwoo hyung asked me.

"I don't know, hyung!" I answered him.

She starts dancing in a y moves. Her friends cheered her, I'm guessing they were playing a dare game. Her moves becomes more y, now all the guys looks at her passionately. "Damn! She's hot!!" said Minwoo hyung.

"What?!? Even Minwoo hyung finds her hot! Oh hell no, this isn't happening!!" I thought. I walked towards her as I can't take it anymore. Seeing guys are now drooling watching her. I stood in front of her, I heard she called my name, shocked, "J-junjin o-oppa..".

I grabbed her hand and dragged her out the club.

Taeyeon's POV:

We cheered along watching at Hyobaby who lost our game and had to dance. Her dance moves were fantastic y! But I noticed, she was a bit drunk, I had to stop her before she lost it. I just moved one leg, when I saw a guy stood in front of her. Is that who I think he is? "Junjin oppa?!" I mumbled.