Chapter 39

I'll Fight For You

At Seoul Hospital..

Taeyeon's POV:

When we reached the hospital, we met EXO manager oppa, our manager Junghwan oppa, Kris and Suho at the lobby. Kris and Suho bowed at us, we bowed back to them and the manager oppas.

"Hyoyeon just been moved to the VIP room, girls. She collapsed because she forced her limit, the doctor said she will fine but she need a rest for a couple of days. Now, I'm sending Kris, Suho and their manager out and because you girls are here, maybe I'll come again tomorrow morning." said Junghwan oppa.

"Thank God." I said relieved. The girls also looked relieve.

"Thank you so much, boys, oppas. And sorry for this situation." I said to them. "Oppa, we better look for Hyoyeon." I told Junghwan oppa. We bowed to them and walk fast to the VIP room. 

I opened the door and we slowly entered the room. We looked at Hyoyeon. She looked so pale and her eyes was swollen.

"She must have cried a lot.." Tiffany said teary.

Seohyun reached out her hand, "Unnie.. " she cried slowly. I held her shoulder trying not to cry.

We gathered around Hyoyeon's bed, holding each other and cried slowly.

As we gathered, suddenly my cellphone rang. It was from Minwoo oppa

"Yeboseyo.." I answered.

"Taeyeon-ah, we're at the hospital. Where are you guys?" He asked me.

"Heh oppa? You shouldn't come here? What if people sees you guys?" I asked them. I started to worry.

"It's okay, Taeyeon-ah. You don't have to worry about anything. And also, J-Junjin.. He wants to see her, Taeyeon-ah.." He answered me.

"O-oh.. Hmm.." I paused as I looked at each of the girls's eyes. Tiffany nodded. "N-Ne oppa.. She is in the VIP room." I answered.

"Thank you Taeyeon-ah." He said and hung up the phone.

5 minutes later, we heard a knock on the door.

It was the Shinhwa's, Minwoo oppa entered first followed by the rest, Junjin oppa was the last. He looked miserable, just like Hyoyeon.  He looked at Hyoyeon, he slowly come towards her bed, his eyes was teary.

The girls moved aside to give him the chance to get closer to her. He reached her hand and kissed it.

"Hyoyeon.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." He mumbled slowly. And cried in her hand.

Slowly, Hyoyeon's hand moved and her eyes opened.

"Hyoyeon-ah.." We called her slowly and gathered closer to her.

"W-where am I?" She stuttered.

"You're in the hospital, Hyoyeon-ah.. You collapsed while dancing earlier.." Jessica explained to her.

She looked at us one by one, gaining her conciousness. Then she stop when she looked at Junjin oppa.

"W-Why is he here?" She asked us.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. Junjin oppa and the rest of the oppas are here because they are worried about you." Tiffany answered her.

Hyoyeon took her away her hand from Junjin's oppa and looked away.

"Minwoo oppa, Hyesung oppa, Eric oppa, Andy oppa, Dongwan oppa and Junjin shii, thank you for coming. But I'm still tired. If it's okay, I need to sleep.." She said.

Junjin oppa's eyes widened.

"Unnie.." Seohyun said to her.

Eric hyung tapped Junjin's shoulder and said, "It's okay Hyoyeon-ah. You need to rest. And because you're already in good hands, we better get going. Girls, take a good care of Hyoyeon, we'll get going." He said to us. We nodded and bowed to them.

Minwoo oppa Junjin oppa out and followed by the rest of the oppas.

After they went out, Hyoyeon kept silent, we kept silent. Just gathered around her in silence.

The next day, early in the morning..

"Yah! All of you!! WAKE UP!!!" Hyoyeon shouted.

We except Jessica woke up immediately and rushed towards her, "What happen, unnie?" Seohyun asked worriedly, "Hyoyeon-ah, are you okay?" Yuri and Sooyoung asked her.

"Why are you all here?" She asked and looked at Jessica. She got of the bed and walk closer beside Jessica, "YAH JUNG JESSICA! WAKE UP!!" She shouted.

Jessica woke up with a shock, "Hyoyeon-ah, are you okay??" She asked while rushing to the bed. She found the bed empty and look dumbfounded. She looked at us with confuse. 

"Yah, Sica-ah! You really are... Aishh.." Hyoyeon complained. Jessica turned to her and ran to hug her. "Kyaa.. Our Hyoyeon is back!!" She said, pleased, making Hyoyeon dumbfounded.

We laughed at them. 

Sica helped Hyoyeon back to her bed.

"Like I said, why are you all here?" She asked us again.

"We just want to sleep here, Hyoyeon-ah.." I answered.

"Yeah unnie.. We want to be with you.." Yoona added.

"Annyeong girls.." Junghwan oppa greeted us.

"Annyeong oppa.." We greeted back.

"Hyoyeon-ah, how are feeling today?" He walk closer to the bed.

"Much better, oppa. Thanks. Can I discharge today, oppa?" She asked him.

"Hyoyeon-ah, I think you better rest here for one more day.." I suggested.

"But unnie, I promise Hyungsuk-ah to practice today.." She whined.

"I texted Hyungsuk shii and told him that you're in the hospital. He was worried but I convinced him that you're okay but still need a rest one more day." told Junghwan oppa.

"No.. No.. I musn't do this to him!" She said while getting off the bed.

"Hyoyeon-ah! No!" I stopped her. "This is your health we're talking about! Skipping one rehearsal won't make you bad, but you force it again, your body won't stand it anymore. I don't want something worse happen!" I scolded her.

She looked at me, "B-but..." She stuttered. "No but Hyoyeon-ah! I'm the leader of this group!! You have to listen to me!" I scolded her again.

She hesitated for a while but then nodded.

"Okay it's settled then. Hyoyeon-ah will be staying one more day here. But the rest of you still have an obligation to do. Your schedules." Junghwan oppa ordered us. "I will be staying here and you guys will be companied by your own private managers.." He added.

"Ne oppa.." We answered.

We hug Hyoyeon and excused ourselves. "After our schedules ends, we will come here as fast we could, Hyoyeon-ah" Yuri assured her. And so we leave the room.