Chapter 34

I'll Fight For You
Hours before..

Junjin's POV :

I laid my body to the bed, "She looked very beautiful and happy.. She must felt happy to be able to dance like that.." I thought. I turned my body to the left, "Is it right for her to be with me?" I thought again. I turned my body again to the right, "But its too risky for her being with me..". "Aaaaaarrgghh..." I shouted as I sat.

Then I heard someone rushed getting closer to my room and opened the door. "What the hell happen, Jinnie-ah?" Minwoo hyung asked me. "Eh.. N-nothing.." I paused. "Just releasing my stress..".

"What's wrong, Jinnie-ah? Is this because of Hyoyeon again?" he asked.

I didn't answered. "Jinnie-ah, if you love her that much you should fight for your relationship." he said. "B-but hyung.." I was cut off as Hyesung hyung came into my room.

"What happen, Jinnie-ah? What's with the shouting?!? Eric hyung sent me here to check on you.." Hyesung hyung asked. "Yah Hyesung-ah, your dongsaeng here is stressed with his relationship.." Minwoo hyung answered.

"Yah Jinnie-ah! I've warned you before, right? Being with Hyoyeon isn't a good idea. But you didn't listen! You never listen actually!" he scolded me. "Hyesung-ah.. Don't scold him anymore, he suffered enough.." Minwoo hyung calmed him.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I can't stop the feeling. But now, I'm so confused." I said. He sighed, "So what's bothering you?" he asked. Him and Minwoo hyung looked at me.

"I want to be with Hyoyeon, but I can't be selfish. She has a career in line and I don't want to ruin it." I said.

"You both can still be together and continue your career.." Minwoo hyung explained. "Yeah Minwoo hyung is right, you still can date secretly. You've done it before, whats the different compared with this one?" Hyesung hyung asked.

"This time, hyung.. This time her company disagree with our relationship!" I answered. "What do you mean?" Hyesung hyung asked.

"Hyesung-ah, do you remember when Junjin got a call from Mr Lee Soo Man's secretary and the next day he met him?" Minwoo hyung asked him. He nodded. "He, Mr Lee Soo Man asked Junjin to leave Hyoyeon or else.." Minwoo said but before he could continue, Hyesung hyung cut him with a surprise, "W-WHAT?" he shouted. "Ssssshhhh.. Geez Hyesung-ah!! Lower your voice or else Eric hyung will come here and scold all of us!!" Minwo hyung scolded him.

I was surprised too, "Hyung, you didn't know?" I asked him confuse. He shooked his head. "I thought Minwoo hyung told you." I said pointing at Minwoo hyung. Minwoo hyung stared at me, "Do you think I would be that noisy?" he scolded me. "Sorry.." I answered him.

"But how did he know?" Hyesung hyung asked me. "I don't know.." I answered.

"But I'm not surprised.." Minwoo hyung said.

"Jinnie-ah, what will happen if you don't leave her?" Hyesung ask concerned.

"He didn't say it briefly, but he warned about not making him to do something that we both could regret on the future." I answered. "And the next day, her company announced about her casting on WGM special project." I added. Hyesung hyung's eyes widened with surprise, "Gosh, he's scary..". I nodded.

"So what are you going to do?" He asked.

"I don't know, hyung.. I love her.. B-but.." I stuttered.

"But Jinnie-ah, I heard that Hyoyeon is the type of girl who will let go of her career for love.." Minwoo hyung said. "Well, if that is the case, you shouldn't be worry, Jinnie-ah.. You can still be with her.." Hyesung hyung added.

"That's the problem, hyung. I don't want her to leave her dream. Her dream that she earned with hardwork all this time." I said to them. "Especially now when she finally got the recognition by everyone in Korea, no in the world to be exact." I added.

"Wow Jinnie-ah, you really love her that much.. Do you?" Hyesung hyung asked. "You even bare to throw away your own happiness for hers.." he added.

"But what is happiness for her, if she loses the one she loves?" Minwoo hyung asked me.

"But hyung.. At least she's loved by all her fans and the world. Besides maybe her love for me is just a puppy love.." I said to him.

"But Jinnie-ah, what if there's a new somebody and she finally let go of her career in the end?" he asked me again. Hyesung hyung looked at me.

"If that is case then that means she found her happiness after all. But for me, I can't take her away her dream. Not now." I said.

"So Jinnie-ah.. If you say like that, it means you actually already made up your mind. And whatever we say or suggest, you won't listen." Hyesung hyung said. Minwoo hyung nodded, "Jinnie-ah, even though I'm totally against it, but if you think it's the best way, so we have no other choice then to support you." he added.

I couldn't say anything. They were right, I already made up my mind. And how hard it is, I just couldn't be that selfish.