Chapter 21

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV:

We were getting ready to practice for our live performance tonight when I got her message.

------------

From : Hyoyeon Baby

Message :

Oppa... I thought you better know from the start before you watch it.. You know I have a shooting for IY2, right? We have guests on our show like usual and our guest today is BEAST!!

But the worst thing is oppa... I got partnered with that Yoon Doojoon..

--------------

I read it carefully. "Oh my.. My day can't get better..." I thought. Minwoo hyung came approaching, "Jinnie-ah, we know you're in love but you've promised us to still focus on your job as well. Put your cellphone away or Eric hyung will scold you." he teased me.

"Okay, let me just reply one message." I said to him.

"Yah Choong Jae! What's wrong with you? It's weird when you just accept my words without any fight." he asked me curious.

"Nothing. Its just something, bothering me." I answered.

"What is it? You can tell me." he said.

"Thanks hyung, but I'm okay. I think I'm just jealous." I said to him.

"Is it because of Hyoyeon?" he asked again. I just nodded.

"I don't know what's the matter, but what I know you have to trust your girlfriend." he told me.

"Ne." I nodded. I then quickly replied her message.

----------------

To : Hyoyeon Baby

Message :

Hyoyeon-ah, thank you for being honest with me. You don't have to worry about me, like I've told you, I trust you Hyoyeon-ah. And I love you so much. But honestly, I feel scared and proud having you as my baby.. Hehehe...

And you... Just act normal with that guy, okay? You have me now, right?

--------------

I read it carefully twice then I sent it. Just as I sent Eric called us to start. I put aside my phone and tried my hardest to focus practice.

Hyoyeon's POV :

I heard my phone rang, I got 1 message, "I hope this is from Junjin oppa.." I thought. And it was. I read his message and felt relieved. "He's right what am I afraid of? I have him now." I thought.

We're still on our break shooting for 10 more minutes. I still can't believe myself, from 6 towels on the table, how could I and him picked the same towel.

So, we had a game earlier to set our partner. There was 6 towel placed on a table, it was placed messy and it was covered, but the ends of the towel was shown on each side of the table. The girls stood on the right side and the boys stood on the opposite. We were holding each of the ends. And on the count of 3 we had to raise the towel together and if our towel are the same, we became partners.

I frozed when I realized I got the same towel. Sunny and Ki-Kwang automatically looked at each of us. We were idols after all so we then in seconds act cheerful and happy knowing our partner. We had to take a couple photo, so we stood beside each other, placing our head near together and making the love sign.

"Today is the worst!!" I whispered to Sunny. "Don't be like that, Hyoyeon-ah.." she whispered back. "The staff doesn't know your love story and beside it was both of you who made yourself both partnered." she whispered again.

While me and Sunny was talking, Ji-young and Suzy approached us. "Unnie, are you alright?" they asked me.

I was surprised with their question, "Yes, what's wrong?" I asked them suspicious.

"I just once heard from Nicole unnie that your crush was Dujun oppa. But something doesn't go so well. And today our guest is BEAST.." Ji-young answered. "Yes, Min unnie also told me." Suzy added.

"Aish those two!!! How could they talk about their unnie's love story!!!" I pouted. Sunny, Ji-Young and Suzy laughed at me.

We laughed and talked happily until Bora and Yewon came approaching us with the BEAST member. "Yah!! You 4!! Don't do own activities. We have guests!!!" Yewon yelled.

"Yah Yewon-ah! We're giving you and Bora time to have fun." I .

"But Hyoyeon-ah.. I wanted to see Ki-Kwang shi here dance and he asked me to dance with him, but I can't match him. Please help me." Yewon whined.

"Yewon-ah, ask Bora to dance with him. She's a good dancer as well." I said to her laughing.

"I did, Hyoyeon-ah! But she dances likes she's seducing him." she whined again.

"Yaaaaaah!!!" Bora shouted. We all laughed. I suddenly felt amazed when I saw him laughing. "He's still handsome.. No.. He looks more handsome.." I thought. But Sunny immediately shook me lightly, bringing me back to reality. "What the hell was I thinking." I thought again.

Doojoon's POV :

I was the one who asked our manager to set us as the guest on IY2. We were very busy all this time for our concert, I never had the chance to properly apologize to her. It was all a misunderstanding. I was pissed at her because I thought she had a crush with another guy, I was jealous so I ended acting like jerk to her.

I just knew it later that the guy was me. But it was to late, she said it herself. I was very sad when I knew the truth, I like her too. How not can I like her, she's nice, pretty, funny and also she is very kind. Top of all she is very y. Especially when her prologue for DWTS aired, Yoseob scolded me as a fool for losing a woman like her.

Because of all that reasons, I asked for this set up and it got better since I got partnered with her. I need this situation to apologize to her and also I needed to confirm the rumour about her and Junjin sunbae. "Hyoyeon-ah... I like you.." I whispered to myself while looking at her.