Chapter 3

I'll Fight For You
The next day, early in the morning..

Junjin's POV :

I opened my eyes and felt  happy today. I feel energized. "Is it because I called Hyoyeon-ah last night?" I thought to myself. But I don't care as long as I'm happy. Hahaha

I looked at the clock on my desk, it's still 6 o'clock in the morning. "Wow.. this is the first time I woke up early by myself." I thought, amazed to myself. "Better I wake up the hyungs and maknae now, since we have a 9 o'clock interview." I said. I jumped off my bed.

First I went knocking to Eric hyung's room and wait for his reply, then I went to Hyesung hyung's room, then Minwoo hyung's, then Dongwan hyung's and last but not least Andy's rooms. All of them was very surprised seeing me awake early in the morning and waking them up. After that, I went to the bathroom. "Better be the first then to wait in line." I thought.

"I think Junjin is sick, hyung." said Andy to Eric hyung with a suspicious look as I walk out the bathroom.

"Yah! What do you mean, Andy? I'm completely fine! I just slept early last night so I felt refreshed this morning." I excused.

"Andy-ah, don't say that to your hyung. Even though it's quite strange as well for me, knowing that Junjin woke up the first, but we should be happy for him. Maybe he really has changed." said Eric hyung while smiling, teasing me.

"Yah, hyung! You're not helping at all." I protested. He just laughed at me walking inside the bathroom.

Hyesung hyung stared at me with a suspicious look as well. I tried to avoid his eye contact and went to my room to change. As I closed my door, I heard a knocking on my door. I opened it, and it was Hyesung hyung followed by Minwoo hyung entering my room. "Yah what's this about hyungs? I want to change my clothes!" I protested at them.

"Jinnie-ah.. What happen last night?" asked Hyesung hyung.

"Nothing happen, hyung.." I said to him.

"Minwoo hyung told me that you asked for Hyoyeon-ah's number last night. Did you text or even call her?" asked Hyesung hyung again. "Don't lie to us, Jinnie-ah." Minwoo hyung added.

"Y-yes.. I did. I texted her and called her after that.." I answered them. "But I truly don't have any other intention than to be her friend, hyungs. I really don't." I said again assuring them.

"hmmm.." they sighed, looked to each other and look at me, "We believe you, but promise us you would think twice and act wisely this time." said Hyesung hyung. "This is Hyoyeon-ah we're talking about." Minwoo hyung added.

"Ne.." I nodded. Then they went out my room, but before Minwoo completely went out he asked me, "So Hyoyeon-ah.. and also Sunny-ah.. they arrived safely last night, I presume?". "Ne hyung." I nodded again.

As I was completely alone at my room, I changed my clothes, prepared myself for the interview.

After I was ready, I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for me and my members. They were totally shocked with my action this morning, especially Dongwan hyung and Andy. Eric hyung just smiled at me, even he feels it quite strange too but he doesn't care the reason behind it, at least I made a great progress. Meanwhile, Hyesung hyung and Minwoo hyung just stared at me, I feel their worries towards me.

I was the first to be ready, as I waited the rest of the members sitting on the couch, I took my cellphone and opened my contact list, I searched Hyoyeon-ah's number. I thought again whether I should called her again. "It's 7.30 and today is her day off, she might still be asleep." I thought. Then I decided just to text her.

----------------

To : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

Annyeong, Hyoyeon-ah. Are you still in bed? You must be tired. Just take care of yourself, arasso?

Your oppas are getting ready for the interview. We're still at home but we're gonna leave in 30 minutes to the set.

Okay then.. take care Hyoyeon-ah.. say hello to girls for me, okay have fun today!!!

Annyeong..

Ps. I envy you for having a free day XP

----------------

After reading the message again, I pressed the sent button. I usually never check again my text message, but I don't know why, I felt that I really have to be careful if its related with Hyoyeon. I then went to my room, to get my stuff.

30 minutes has passed, it's 8 o'clock. We immediately went to our van and drove to the set. Eric hyung sat in the front seat beside our driver,  Dongwan hyung and Minwoo hyung sat in the middle seat, and me, Hyesung hyung and Andy at the back seat.

On our way to the set, my cellphone rang. I got a message, it's from Hyoyeon-ah.

---------------

From : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

Annyeong Junjin oppa. I'm sorry again for not be able to reply your message immediately. I was in the bathroom. I was getting ready myself, oppa. It turns out that we have a dance rehearsal  today. And after I finished prepping myself, I had to prepare breakfast for the girls. I'm like the mom in here, if I'm not around, this dorm will be like shipwreck.. hahahaha

Have you oppas had breakfast? I hope you had. Because it's not healthy to start a day without eating breakfast even it's just cereal, oppa.

Junjin oppa, fighting!!! For you and the rest of oppas interview today. Will it be on aired? If it will be, I must watch it then. Is it gonna be live? Thank God, there's a TV on our lounge company.

Junjin oppa fighting!!, Shinhwa fighting!!! :D

--------------------

I smiled when I read her message, the hyungs -except for Eric hyung- and Andy automatically turned watching me. "Yaaahh!!! What's wrong? Is it forbidden for me to smile?" I protested to them when I realized it.

"Yah hyung, you're really strange today." said Andy suspicious. "Ckckckck Andy is right.. I smell something fishy.." Dongwan hyung added.

I sighed and ignored them as I replied Hyoyeon's message and our texting conversation continued until our van arrived at the set. Before we step down from the van, Eric hyung reminded us to put aside our cellphone until we're done. I obeyed him and texted Hyoyeon-ah my last message for this morning,

---------------------

To : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

Hyoyeon-ah, oppa must go now. We just arrived at the set and Eric hyung asked us to focus. I'm sorry, Hyoyeon-ah, but I have to turn off my cellphone. Hope we could continue our conversation next time.

Be strong, Hyoyeon-ah! I know you are not a weak girl!! Hyoyeon-ah, fighting!

Dance well, Hyoyeon-ah. Maybe one day we could have our own dance battle.. hehehehe

Annyeong.

----------------------

I read my message again before I pressed the sent button, I turned off my cellphone and step down from the van. "I feel very positive facing all the activities today." I thought to myself and followed my members.