Chapter 41

I'll Fight For You

At SM Entertainment building..

I entered the building and head straight to the receptionist.

"G-Good morning, Junjin-shii. Can I help you?" The receptionist greeted me.

"Good morning, miss. Where's the CEO's room?" I asked her.

"Pardon Sir?" She asked.

"The CEO, Lee Soo Man. I want to meet him. Where can I meet him?" I asked her again.

"I-I'm very sorry Junjin-shii. Mr Lee isn't available right now." She answered.

I feel suspicious with her and was about to forced her more when suddenly I heard someone called my name, "Junjin oppa!!"

I looked around, then I realized it was Sunny who called me.

I bowed to the receptionist and walked to Sunny.

"Sunny-ah, thank God I met you.." I said to her.

"What brings you here, oppa? Hyoyeon is still in the hospital." She asked me.

"Sunny-ah, is your uncle available now? Here?" I asked her.

"O-oppa?!" Her eyes widened. " You are not doing what I'm thinking you are going to do, right?" She asked me, worried.

"If you mean that I want to meet with your uncle and talk about my relationship and Hyoyeon? Yes, that's my reason here." I answered.

"O-oppa!!" Sunny pulled me to a room. "Are you gone mad? Uncle, I mean Mr Lee won't listen to you.." Her voice starts trembling. "He even won't listen to me.." She stared at me with teary eyes.

She took a deep breathe, "I just went to his room. B-begging to him to let us get our happiness." She said, holding her tears. "It's not only because of Hyoyeon, oppa. He did this to almost all the girls." She explained.

"Sunny-ah.. Because of it, the more reason, I have to meet him." I hold her shoulders. "Sunny-ah, I love your sister. I really do. I know the risk, but I have to do this.." I asked her. "Please Sunny-ah.." I begged her.

She sighed. "He is in the 3rd floor, Oppa. I'll take you there." She said.

Sunny me to Mr Lee's room. She spoke with his secretary, who then report to him. Not long, his secretary called me, "Junjin-shii, Mr Lee wants to meet you."

Sunny looked at me and made a "hwaiting" hand gesture. I walked in.

"Annyeong haseyo Lee Soo Man-shii.." I bowed at him. He didn't looked at me.

"What brings you here, Junjin-shii?" He asked me still busy reading a document.

"Mr Lee.. I-I..." I stuttered.

"Get going son, I don't have much time for this!" He looked at me. His facial was flat.

I slowly took a deep breathe, "Mr Lee, I'm here to inform you." I said.

His eyes widened, "Son, who do you think you are?" He scolded me.

"Mr Lee, I love Hyoyeon.. So much..." I slowly took another deep breathe, "And I know what you did, because you care about her." I paused. "But I love her, sir. And I want to make her happy and I know I can!"

"Nonsenses! How could you make her happy if your being could threathen her future?!" He said.

"Thats why, Mr Lee. I'm going to let her go right now, but one day, if the time is right, I'm going to fight for her again." I said confidently.

"Ha.. Ha.. Ha.." He laughed. "You're so naive, young man. Do you think she would even looked at you when she become a world star?" He said sarcastically.

I hold my fist, "Y-You.." I mumbled. I was boiled with anger after hearing him.

"That's what I wanted to say, Sir. You may think what you like. But I'll prove to you that my love for her is strong and I will fight for her." I said to him. I bowed at him and turned around, heading to the door.

Before I held the door, "2 years..." He said. I paused, "After 2 years, if your love is still strong as you told me, prove me wrong and get her back. If she comes back to you. Then you both have my blessing. But for now, let her go!" He added.

I kept silent and turned around,  as I was reaching the door.

"Junjin-shii, no one must know about this and leave her alone. Completely!" He said again.

I just went out the door.