Chapter 24

I'll Fight For You

Hyoyeon's POV :

Today is a very busy day for me. I had to attend DWTS press conference earlier, now I'm on my way to meet Hyukjae oppa. Later on we have to go to I AM SME press conference and afterwards I still have to practice my dance routine with Hyung Suk for DWTS. But my busy activities today wasn't the real reason that made me upset, instead the calls I got earlier. Because the DWTS press con was aired live, many people watched it, including Junjin oppa and the Shinhwa oppas also Doojoon. At the press con I wore a very short dress, Junjin oppa and Doojoon scolded me nonstop for that. Junjin oppa even is still mad at me. I tried to call him back for almost half an hour, but he isn't picking up.

"I better call Minwoo oppa.." I thought. Then I dialed his number. "Yeboseyo.." someone answered my call.

"Annyeong Minwoo oppa?" I asked.

"Hyoyeon-ah?!" he asked back.

"Ne." I answered. Just as I answered he started scolding me too.

"Yah Kim Hyoyeon! What the hell is in your mind wearing that kind of dress!?!" he asked.

"Oppa.. Please don't be mad at me also. With Junjin oppa's ignoring me already making me upset and starting to feel like crying.." I start sobbing.

"Yah Hyoyeon-ah, don't cry!!! Please don't cry.. We're just upset that's all. Especially Junjin since he's your boyfriend. He must feel jealous." he said trying to calm me.

"Oppa.. Is Junjin oppa near you? I want to talk to him.." I begged him.

"Actually he's beside me... Ouch, Jinnie-ah why do you hit me!!!" I heard he yelled at Junjin oppa. "But he is still upset, Hyoyeon-ah.. You understand him, right? Just give him some time.. Okay?" he said to me.

"Ne. I'm sorry for my dress oppa.. How could I refuse what stylist unnie gave to me? I just hope you guys understand it too.. I'm sorry.." I tried my hard not to cry. "Well, I better go now, oppa. Please inform Junjin oppa, I'm really sorry." I added.

"Ne." Minwoo oppa answered. "Bye oppa." I said to him again and I hung up. Then I cried.

At the Cafe..

I arrived at the Cafe where I supposed to meet Hyukjae oppa. Before I go out the van, I wiped my tears and put on a light make up, then I entered the cafe.

Inside the cafe, I looked around for Hyukjae oppa, and he was at the corner, I approached him. "Annyeong oppa.." I bowed to him.

"Eh.. Hyoyeon-ah.. Take a sit.." he said to me. "Are you okay, Hyoyeon-ah, you look not to well?" he asked me. I was surprised since I didn't expect him to notice.

"I'm okay oppa. Just a little bit tired.." I lied. "Oppa, you said you wanted to talk. What's the matter, oppa?" I asked him.

"mmmm... I-i just wanted to make sure a-again.. A-are you really dating Junjin sunbae?" he asked me.

"ne oppa. Why? I have told before but why don't you believe me?" I asked him back.

"I-its just.. I don't want to believe it.." he answered. I was surprised with his answered.

"Why oppa?" I asked him again.

"I-its because I-i..." he paused. I looked at him waiting him to continue.

"I-its because.. i-i'am worried about you.." he continued. "you heard about the rumour related with him, right? About the scandal.." he asked me.

"ne oppa.. But Junjin oppa had deny about it.. I trust him, oppa.. He maybe used to be like a player but I don't think he is the kind of man like that..." I answered starting to be pissed.

"Don't be mad, Hyoyeon-ah.. I just... I'm just worried about you.. You're my best friend, Hyoyeon-ah.. I love you.. I mean I care about you.." he said again.

"Oppa.. If you really are my best friend you should've congratulate and support me and not judging my boyfriend!!" I scolded him. "I'm so sorry Eunhyuk sunbae for being rude to you, but I guess I better go out. I'm sorry.." I bowed to him and get back to the van heading to my next schedule. Before I turned around, I slightly saw him raising his hand to hold me, but he hesitated and pull back.

"I'm so sorry Eunhyuk oppa, but I guess I better leave than scold you more.." I thought.

Eunhyuk's POV :

I was shocked when she left. I almost hold her arm but I pulled back because I know her, she would be more furious and I can't take a risk to make a scene.

"What did I do.." I thought. I planned to confess to her even though I know she already has Junjin sunbae, but at least my heart will be on ease. Instead of confessing, I turn to judge Junjin sunbae. Of course she's angry, as her best friend I even haven't congratulate her, I already judge about her decision.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. I love you.." I whispered.

At the waiting room for SME I'AM press con..

Hyoyeon's POV :

I was the first to come waiting for my members to come. While waiting, I tried calling Junjin oppa again, but this time his cellphone is dead. "Oppa... Don't be mad.. i need you.. I miss you..." I said to myself, my eyes become teary again.

Not long Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany and Seohyun came. 5 minutes later Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung also came. The rest of groups also came, so does Eunhyuk oppa. We looked at each other for a second but then I purposely looked away. Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany noticed, "Hyoyeon-ah, what happen with you and Eunhyuk oppa? You two are bff and also you haven't met him for quite sometime but now you two look like a enemies. Did you guys had a fight?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"It's just a misunderstand, unnie.." I explained to her.

"Hyoyeon-ah, is it because of you dating Junjin oppa?" Tiffany asked me. I just nodded.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. I think he just need some time to accept the truth because he loves you..." Tiffany added.

"He loves me? How do you know that he loves me?" I asked her.

"Aigoooo... Our Hyoyeonnie is so innocent... Everyone knows, Hyoyeon-ah... Its so obvious.." Taeyeon unnie said.

"That's true unnie.. Everyone knows except for Hyoyeon unnie herself.." maknae added. Tiffany and the girls nodded agreeing.

"Girls, lets get you guys ready!!" One of our coordi unnie called us.

"Ne!!!" we answered then followed her to our dressing room.

As I walked to the dressing room, Eunhyuk oppa stopped me, "Hyoyeon-ah.. I'm so sorry about earlier.. I'm sorry for judging your decision.. I'm just worried, I never meant to do it.. " he said to me.

"It's okay oppa.. I'm sorry too for over reacting.. Still friends?!" I answered.

"Definitely.. Now go and change.. I must get ready myself.." he said and turned to his dressing room. Then I went to SNSD dressing room.