Chapter 32

I'll Fight For You
At SNSD's dorm

Hyoyeon's POV :

"Finally!!" I mumbled while laying my body on my bed. I just finished practicing with Hyung Suk. Today is a exhausting day but I'm lucky to have him as a partner. He is very patience to me and made my day full of laughter. If only I'm single maybe I could consider him. "Aish, what the hell am I thinking.." I mumbled.

I looked at the clock, "Oh, it's almost time." I said and stood up to my drawers and get changed.

After getting change, I took some beers and crackers from the fridge. "Seohyun is really going to kill me this time. But what the heck!" I mumbled. I walk myself to the couch in front of the TV and turned the TV on. I took my cellphone from my pocket and it turns out I got one message, it was from Sunny. She said that she's going to watch TaeTiSeo perform today and asked me if it's okay for me to be alone at the dorm. I replied her,

------------

To : Sunkyu "Sunny" Baby

Message :

Yah Dog Poop! (joking.. ^_^)

Why didn't you tell me earlier that you're going to watch the girls perform? If I know it, I should've come with you.. ~_~

Naaah.. I rather watch my performance tonight.. Kekeke..

It's okay Sunny-ah.. I'll be fine.. Just take care and have fun! Don't forget to eat and make sure the girls eat too, understand?!?

-------------

I changed the channel on the TV, then Jessica and Sooyoung arrived. "Hyoyeon-ah, you're already here?" Jessica asked me. "Omo!! Girl, you're gonna be killed by Maknae tonight.." Sooyoung teased me when she looked at the beers and crackers.

"What the hell, Sooyoungie.. I'm not in a good mood today, so I guess I deserve to have a little fun tonight.." I back.

"Still having a I-don't-know-fight with Junjin oppa, Hyoyeon-ah?" Jessica asked me. I nodded. "But it's okay, Sica. Well you girls go get changed, DWTS will be airing soon." I ordered them. They then went to their room.

I sighed while leaning myself to the couch. I looked at my phone, no calls or messages from Junjin oppa. "What's wrong with him?" I mumbled. I texted a new message,

-----------

To : Junjin oppa

Message :

Oppa.. Are you okay? I guess you are busy preparing for your tour, right? Junjin oppa fighting!! Don't get sick, oppa.

I just finished practicing for next week episode of DWTS. And just in a while this episode will be aired. Don't freak out okay, oppa. It's just a dance, don't be jealous, my heart is still yours.

I miss you so much, oppa.. I hope you miss me too.. Please call me when you have time.. I love you, Junjin oppa. <3

-------------

I read my message carefully, to ensure that I don't sound like a whining girlfriend. And after I sent it, I texted one more message,

To : Hyung Suk - ah "Bbuing bbuing"

Message :

Partner shii.. Hyung Suk-ah.. Don't forget to watch our performance! Analyze our weaknesses and let's discuss it on our next practice.

See you soon.. *bbuing bbuing

-------------

I put my phone beside me, while Jessica and Sooyoung sat beside me. Not long after that, the show begin.

"Wow you look hot!!" praised Sooyoung when she watched me at the beginning of the show. "You guys look cute together..I'm fine with it if you dump Junjin oppa and date that guy!" Jessica teased me. "Yah!" I push her away slowly blushing.

While we're teasing each other, my phone rang. It was from Hyung Suk. I opened the message and Jessica peeked. "Speak of the devil!" she teased me. "YAH JESSICA JUNG!! ITS IMPOLITE TO PEEK SOMEONE ELSE'S MESSAGE!!" I shouted at her.

She just giggled at me. "Does that guy knows that you're dating Junjin oppa, Hyoyeon-ah?" Sooyoung asked me. "No. Why?" I asked her back.

"I think you should tell him about Junjin oppa and about your casted on WGM.." she said. "Before he truly falls in love with you." she added.

"Yah! You two!!" I yelled at them. They giggled at me. We then continued our watching while eating and drinking.

Junjin's POV :

We arrived at our house after shooting our variety show and preparing for our tour. Even though I had a busy today, still I feel missing her. Sometimes, I would feel depressed and wanting to call her. But everytime I held my phone, I always remembered what her CEO's told me.

I'm so stressed myself, there's so many things inside my head now. All this hectic promoting schedules, be an artist with no agency next month, the scandal rumour, and to complete it all, letting go the girl I love the most. But I'm still lucky to have the guys beside me especially Minwoo hyung and Hyesung hyung.

I was changing when I got her message. I sat on the edge of my bed, while reading it. I face palmed, "Hyoyeon-ah.. I miss you too, baby.." I whispered. My eyes slowly become teary again.

"Junjin!!!" Dongwoon hyung called. "Ne!!" I answered. I wiped my tears and went out. "What's wrong, hyung?" I asked to him. He was sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Look!!! Your girl is on TV!! And damn she looks H-O-T!!" he teased me.

I walk lazy to the couch and sat beside him. "WHAT THE?!?" I shouted when I watch her. I covered my mouth with my hand with my eyes wide opened. The rest of the guys ran to TV and, "DAMNED!!!" they all shouted.

Minwoo hyung pat my shoulder and whispered, "Jinnie-ah, are you sure, you're gonna let go of her?!?"

I didn't answer. I just silent, jealous but also amazed with her performance. "Hyoyeon-ah.. Can I fight for you?! Will you fight for us with me?" I thought.