Chapter 23

I'll Fight For You
Junjin's POV:

We just finished our performance, we were heading back to our dressing room when my phone suddenly rang, "Unknown number.. Who could this be?" I thought and picked it up. "Yeboseyo.." I said.

"Annyeong haseyo Park Choong Jae.. My name is Hwang Daesuk, Mr Lee Soo Man secretary.." the caller said.

I was surprised and immediately went out the room and walked to search a not crowded space. "Annyeong haseyo.. You can call me Junjin, Hwang Daesuk shii." I said to him.

"Eh? Ne Junjin shii." he said. "I'm sorry Junjin shii, I called because I have a message from Mr Lee Soo Man, he wished to meet you tomorrow at Royal Hotel Cafe, 7 PM. I hope you can reschedule your activities for him. It's kinda urgent matter." he explained to me.

At first I hesitated cause Eric hyung would kill me if I missed one activity, but since he said it was urgent, I thought I must go see him, "Okay Hwang Daesuk shii, please tell Mr Lee Soo Man, I'll meet him tomorrow. Thank you." I answered him.

"Oh no problem, Junjin shii. It's me who should thank you since Mr Lee Soo Man sometimes is hard to take no for an answer." he said. We both giggled awkwardly. "So, I will meet you tomorrow then, Junjin shii. Annyeong haseyo." he said before hanging up.

I went back to our dressing room. All my members looked at me, "Who's calling, Jinnie-ah?" Hyesung hyung asked me.

"Oh, that was Mr Lee Soo Man's secretary." I answered. "Whaaat?!?" now all my members surprised.

"Eric hyung.." I called. "Tomorrow night, do we have any activity to attend to?" I asked him. "Because Mr Lee Soo Man wanted me to meet him. Can I not attend that activity since his secretary said he wanted to discuss an urgent matter." I explained.

"Actually tomorrow we have a talk show on 5pm until 7.30 pm. How about you join us until 6pm?" he suggested.

"Okay, I'm fine with that! Thanks hyung." I said to him.

"What does Mr Lee Soo Man wants with you?" Dongwan hyung asked me curious.

"I don't know too, hyung. His secretary didn't mention anything else." I answered him.

"I hope it isn't about your relationship with Hyoyeon-ah.." Andy said. "Andy's got the point. He is known to be overprotected with his artists, especially SNSD!" Minwoo hyung added. I became more nervous hearing them, I just keep silence while thinking all the possibilities.

Then I texted Hyoyeon to check on her,

-------------

To : Hyoyeon baby

Message :

Sweetheart, where are you? Are you done with your shooting?

--------------

I waited for her reply. Then not long after that I got a message from her.

--------------

From : Hyoyeon baby

Message :

Junjin oppa... We just left the set and now on our back to our dorm. I'm with Sunny and our managers oppa.

Oppa.. Can I call you later? Please notify me when you arrived at your house, then I call you.

--------------

I was surprised reading her message. I got kinda scared and immediately thought that something bad had happen and it's related with her CEO. I texted her back,

--------------

To : Hyoyeon baby

Message :

How about we meet later? After this I'm done for today. I'll pick you up at your dorm. Just wait for my call. Okay.

Now, you get some rest. I Love you so much, Hyoyeon-ah.

------------

Not for long, she replied my text again, saying that she's going to wait for me and that she loves me too. I smiled but my nerves still exist. "Hyoyeon-ah, I just hope I won't lose you.." I thought.

1,5 hour later..

SNSD's dorm

I'm in front of her door dorm. She said she just arrived about 10 minutes ago, so I decided to wait for her inside. I pressed the bell, Jessica opened it. She kinda screamed when she noticed it was me. I was surprised myself but I knew later she was embarassed because I saw her just wearing a tank top and mini short, her lazy outfit, she didn't expect someone would come visit in this kind of hour. And not only Jessica who reacted like that, the rest of the girls did the same, except for Sunny since she knew that I'd come because she was with Hyoyeon and Yuri and Yoona since they aren't home yet. Hyoyeon, as I expected got scolded because of that.

After we got the permission from Taeyeon, me and Hyoyeon went out to find a late snack. I suggested to walk than to use my car. We wore our disguise stuffs and started to walk. We walked holding hands, at first she was frightened, but I convinced her that no one would ever notice her with her disguise. Sometimes I would put my arms around her shoulder. We bought ice cream and waffles, she really don't have fear to eat this late. We walked entering a park. She sat on one swing and I sat on the other one.

"Do you like being an artist, Hyoyeon-ah?" I asked her.

"Honestly oppa?" she asked me back. I nodded. "I sometimes regret joining SME, oppa. You know exactly how hard being a trainee there.. I trained for almost 7 years, I was starting to make my parents worry.." she answered. "I never thought my life would be like this. But I never regret being an artist, oppa. Because of being the member of SNSD I got to meet amazing people!" she added. "Including you, oppa..." she teased me showing her awkward but cute aegyo.

I pinched her cheek gently and laughed at her. She laughed too. We talked and laughed until Hyoyeon got a call from Taeyeon. I walked her home. "Oppa, you can go home now.." she said.

"No sweetie.. You get in first, I'll wait for you until you're in." I told her.

She turned around and went in. I waited for her and when I was sure she got in, I turned around and walked towards my car, but I was surprised when I heard someone calling my name, "JUNJIN OPPA!!!" I turned to searched for the source then *bump* I felt a light bump striked into my body, I then realized it was Hyoyeon running towards me and ended into my arm, I automatically lifted her. "Oppa.. I love you!! I love you so much! What ever happen don't ever leave, oppa!" she said and she drowned her face on my shoulder, surrounding her arms around my neck.

I felt the happiness I was longing all my life. I held her tight and felt my eyes become teary. "I love you so much, Hyoyeon-ah.. Don't ever forget it!" I said to her.