Chapter 38

I'll Fight For You

At the company..

Kris's POV:

We just finished rehearsing for our next album and were heading out, when Chanyeol suddenly ran to peeked inside one of the dancing room.

"Hyung, who do you think still inside dancing? Ah, I want to look inside.." He said to me just before he ran.

"Yah! Chanyeol!! Don't!!!" I scolded him but he won't listen.

"Guys!!! Isn't that Hyoyeon noona? Why is she down on the floor?" He shouted, calling us.

We, one by one, walked towards him, joining him, peeking through the window door.

"Yah Chanyeol-ah, are you that close with SNSD sunbaenim?" Suho scolded him while walking to him.

"Guys, I think she isn't moving...." Chanyeol said starting to get worried.

Kai slowly opens the door and walked in. Me, Suho and Minseok hyung followed him, while the others waited outside.

"Noona.. Hyoyeon noona.." Kai slowly called her.

She didn't response. Kai looked at me.

We immediately rushed to her, I held her and placed her on the couch.

"Noona!! Noona!! Hyoyeon noona!!" we called her. But still no response.

"Tao, call manager hyung! Baekhyun, call Taeyeon sunbaenim!" I ordered. They immediately did what they were ordered.

"Guys, we need to take her to the hospital." said Suho.

We looked at each other and the rest of the boys, and nodded.

I was going to held her when Manager hyung rushed in the room with Tao.

"Kris, what happen?!?" He asked worriedly. 

"I think she fainted, hyung. We need to take her to the hospital right away." Suho explained.

"Okay!! But we shouldn't go from the main entrance! Let's go from the back." He told us.

"Kris and Suho, you guys wait for me at the back, I'll take my car and the rest of you, get in the van from the main entrance and go back to the dorm immediately!" He added.

"Ne hyung." We answered.

"Hyung, Taeyeon noona is on her way here with her members." Baekhyun appeared reporting his call.

"Baekhyun, text Taeyeon-shi and tell her, we are on our way to the hospital. Tell her to report to their manager as well." He ordered Baekhyun.

"Ne hyung." He answered and immediately reach out for his cell.

Manager hyung rushed to his car, I held Hyoyeon noona and with Suho waited for Manager hyung. The rest of the boys quickly got in the van and went back to the dorm.

At SNSD's dorm..

Taeyeon's POV:

"GIRLS!!!!" I shouted calling my members.

They ran immediately towards me, "Whats wrong, Taeyeon-ah??" Jessica asked. "Unnie, whats wrong?" Yoona and Seohyun asked. Their faces looked worried.

"We need to go to the company! NOW!!" I told them. "Hyoyeon collapsed!" I added. My eyes starts tearing.

The girls and me rushed to their rooms and took our jackets and cellphones and went out.

We were waiting for the lift, when I got a text from Baekhyun.

-----------------------

From : Baekhyun

Message :

Taeyeon noona, I just want to inform you that Kris hyung, Suho hyung and Manager hyung is on their way to take Hyoyeon sunbaenim to Seoul Hospital.

-----------------------

"Girls, change of plan! We're going to Seoul Hospital!" I told them.

We started to feel very worried. I then texted our manager to tell him about Hyoyeon.

 

Yuri drove to the hospital, and on our way, I texted Minwoo oppa,

--------------------------

To : Minwoo oppa

Message :

oppa, Hyoyeon collapsed! We are now on our way to the hospital. I will tell you more later.

--------------------------

As I pressed the send button, my tears starts falling.

 

At Shinhwa's house..

Minwoo's POV:

I told everything to Eric hyung and he immediately called us for an urgent meeting, after Junjin arrived.

He came home safely, but he was miserable. He cried in our meeting. He told us how much he love her but he doesn't want to messed up her future.

We ended our meeting with a conclusion that it's best for them to stay apart for a while, since Junjin also already made his decision and it's for Hyoyeon's sake. Junjin also told us that he will wait for Hyoyeon, if the time is right and the girl is still available, he will propose to her.

I was preparing myself to bed, when my cell rang. I got a message from Taeyeon. 

---------------------

From : Taeyeon

Message :

oppa, Hyoyeon collapsed! We are now on our way to the hospital. I will tell you more later."

----------------------

I suddenly feel weak. I ran to Junjin's room. 

"Jinnie-ah!!" I called and rushed inside.

He was lying in his bed covering his eyes with his arm.

"Ne hyung?" He answered me weakly.

Eric hyung and the rest rushed to Junjin's room after hearing my noise. They looked at me.

"What's the matter, hyung?" Junjin asked me.

"Jinnie-ah.. H-Hyoyeon is in the hospital. She collapsed." I told him.

Junjin's eyes widened and he immediately rushed to the table to get his car key.

Eric hyung stopped him and took the key from his hand. "No!" He said. "If people sees you, many people will be suspicious!" He added.

"B-but hyung.. It's all my fault.. And I-I love her, hyung." Junjin answered crying.

"What if people sees you?" He asked again. 

"I will take that risk, hyung! And I will be fully responsible for whatever happen!" He answered firmly while wiping his tears.

Eric hyung became silent for a while, "I'm driving!" He said again.

Junjin nodded. And in minutes we drove our way to the hospital.