Chapter 27

I'll Fight For You

The next morning at SNSD's dorm..

Hyoyeon's POV :

I'm getting ready for recording the 1st episode of DWTS. The girls gave their supports for me, even the look a like drama princesses YoonYul video called me from their shooting's set.

I also got support messages from Eunhyuk oppa and the SuJu oppas, Doojoon oppa and Kikwang, and from my other friends. But I was waiting for a message from the most important person in my life right now else than my parents. I held my phone tightly on my way to the set, "Junjin oppa... did he forget that today will be my first performance?" I thought.

But I soon aside my thought as my heart beats faster when we reached the entrance.

The girls wanted to come but they were also busy with their schedules, so I was accompanied by my managers and our SME choreographers. Hyung Suk approached me when he saw me coming. "Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah.." he greeted me.

"Annyeong Hyung Suk-ah.." I greeted him back.

"Are you excited for today, Hyoyeon-ah..?" he asked.

"Hyung Suk-ah... I'm very nervous!!! I'm shaking cause of the nerves.." I said half shouted.

He gripped my shoulders and looked at me, "Hyoyeon-ah, you are born to be a dancer. Trust me, you'd be fine. And also you're ready so you'd be great!" he calmed me. "But... Just remember, this is tango so you have to hold your moves... And try to be a little seductive.." he teased me.

"Yah!" I punched him gently while pouted. He chuckled. "Awww.. He is so cute.." I thought. "Duh what am I thinking?!? Fangirling with my own partner when I have a boyfriend!! Stupid me!!" I hit my head slowly.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. Let's get you prepared!" My stylist called bringing me back from my own thoughts. "Ne.." I answered and followed her to the girls dressing room.

An hour has passed, now all of us, the casts are ready at the waiting room. We are waiting for our moment of truth. We all are very nervous, Tony sunbae even looked very pale. "Wow, I feel very nervous just like when I first debut.." he said. We all laughed at him. But he was right, me myself felt very nervous. I danced and performed all my life but still I feel nervous.

Hyung Suk held my shaking hand to make me calmed. I was surprised but I felt a bit calm after that. "Thanks Hyung Suk.. I really need that.." I smiled to him. "You're welcome, Hyoyeon-ah.. We're partners right? So I have to care care of you.." he smiled back.

Then I remembered that someone hasn't called me or even texted me to give me the strength I need. As I thought, my phone rang, I hurried searching in my bag and pick up the call, it was Taeyeon unnie, "Hyoyeon-ah!!!" Taeyeon unnie, Fany, Maknae and Sooyoung shouted altogether. I put away my phone in a distance because of their shouting, all the other casts looked at me and chuckled. "Yaaah!!! You girls!! Don't shout!! You want me to be deaf, do you?!?" I yelled at them. I looked at Hyung Suk who is now giggling beside me.

"Sorry Hyoyeon-ah.. We're just to excited!!" Taeyeon unnie said. "Hyoyeon-ah, has the show started?" Fany asked.

"Not yet. We're still waiting it to start." I answered.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. Remember what I taught you!! Dance gracefully!! You have to show your feminim side.." Sooyoung said.

"Yah Sooyoung, I never recall you teaching me anything!! All you did is complained nonstop at me!!" I . "and why are you there?!? Why didn't you come here instead to support me?!?" I complained at her.

"So sorry Hyoyeon-ah.. My next schedule is close from here so before I go there, I decided to come here first.." she explained. "Next time I promise to come there to support you, Hyoyeon-ah.." she said again.

"Yes!! You better be or next time I won't accompany you anymore.." I fakely pissed.

"Nee!!!" she answered. "Hyoyeon-ah, fighting!!!" Fany shouted. "Unnie, do your best!!!" maknae cheered me. "Hyoyeon-ah, we know you can do it, don't be nervous and do your best!!" now it's Taeyeon unnie's turn supporting me.

"Thanks Guys!!! I really needed the support!!" I said to them.

"Hyoyeon-ah, the rest of the girls said good luck too.. They can't say it in person cause they thought they would disturb you.." Sooyoung said. "But for me? I don't care!! I just gave in a shot and tadaaaaa I was right, you still manage to pick up our call." she said proudly.

"Ne!! Thanks Sooyoungie.. Unnie, Thanks!! Fany-ah and Seohyun-ah thank you so much!!! Love you Guys.. Say thanks to the girls for me also.." I thanked them.

"Hyoyeonnie FIGHTING!!!" they shouted again. I just smiled and they hang up. Hyung Suk looked at me with amazed so does the rest of the participants. "Wow!! SNSD sisterhood is so amazing." Ji Won unnie said. "You're so lucky Hyoyeon shi.." Tony sunbae said. They all nodded.

"See.. Don't worry Hyoyeon-ah.. You got all the supports you need.. So just believe on yourself.." Hyung Suk calmed me again. "Thanks Hyung Suk-ah.." I thanked him.

The PD came and informed us to get ready because the show will start in 5 minutes. I held my phone and texted someone before I head to the backstage,

--------------

To : Junjin oppa

Message :

Junjin oppa, I just want to inform you that the DWTS show will be starting soon. I just hope you will pray for me so I do well.

But oppa, why didn't call or text me? I hope you're okay.

I love you so much, oppa.

-------------

I clicked the send button and put my phone in bag. I took one deep breathe and walked to the backstage with Hyung Suk holding my hand.