Chapter 14

I'll Fight For You
Hyoyeon's POV:

I just finished my call with Junjin oppa. He confessed to me about his feelings. Honestly, I felt happy when he confessed, but I still feel scared to feel that pain again. I wanted to say yes, but I ended saying no. Now I feel miserable. Did I made a mistake? "Aaaarrrggghhh... Stupid Hyoyeon!!" I shouted.

The girls immediately rushed worriedly into my room after hearing me shout. "Are you okay, Hyoyeon-ah?" asked Tiffany. "Did you get hurt, unnie?" asked Seohyun. "What happen?" asked Yuri and Sooyoung. The girls continously asking me.

"N-no.. Its okay.. I'm alright.. Nothing happen.. " I answered them.

"No, you're not okay, Hyoyeon-ah!" said Jessica. "You only react like this if you're bothered with something!" she said again.

Oh my. Jessica knows me too well. The rest of the girls too, but since I knew her longer than the others, it's hard for us too keep a secret from each other. "Now, spill it, Hyoyeon-ah!! No lies!!" she said.

"e-eehh.. Honestly.. Mmmm.. Junjin oppa called me earlier.. A-and... " I stuttered. "And?" Jessica asked again forcing me to say more.

"A-and... He confessed to me..." I replied.

"Whaaaaaatttt?!?" the girls shouted, except for Jessica and Taeyeon unnie. "So what did you say, Hyoyeon-ah?" Sooyoung asked me excited.

"I-i... i said no.." I answered.

"Whaaaaaaaatttt?!?" now all of them shouted. "Why, Hyoyeon-ah? Your a fool not to accept a handsome and kind guy like Junjin oppa.." said Sunny.

"It's just..." I paused. The girls now are staring at me, I was about to answer until Taeyeon unnie cut in, "Hyoyeon-ah, let's talk outside. ALONE!!" she said while looking at the girls.

"Yyaaaahhh unnie, we want to know too.." Yoona complained. But Jessica defended Taeyeon unnie, "Let them talk alone, afterall Hyoyeon-ah maybe will be more open if she talk to our leader." she said.

"Thanks Sica-ah.. " Taeyeon unnie responded. "Come on, Hyo.." she said to me.

"Ne.." I said weakly and followed her.

We walked to the park near our dorm. No one is in the park since it's almost midnight. "Hyoyeon-ah, may I asked why did you say no to Junjin oppa. I thought you like him too.." she asked me.

"I-i... " I stuttered and I felt my eyes become teary. "It's okay Hyoyeon-ah.. You can tell me everything.. Besides we are practically like sisters now." she calmed me.

"Unnie..." I burst in tears. Taeyeon unnie then held my hand. "I like him so much, Unnie.. So much!!! B-but I'm scared." I started to open up to her.

She held my hand more tight, "Hyoyeon-ah.. Are you afraid you will get hurt again?" she asked me. I just nodded.

"Is it him that you can't trust or is it you that cannot trust yourself, Hyoyeon-ah?" she asked again.

"Eeh?" I replied confused with her question.

"Are you afraid he might hurt you, because seeing his past or are you afraid because you afraid of love?" she explained.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. People learn from mistake and hardship. People get strong because they knew what pain is. In life also in love. Its true at first didn't approve you to be with Junjin oppa, because I was afraid myself that he would end hurting you. But someone told me that Junjin oppa has changed since he met you again. And I have to let you grow. Being over protective with you girls, just made you girls spoiled and have no confidence." she said. "Hyoyeon-ah.. If you still don't trust Junjin oppa then I could help you, but if you are afraid to feel love again, then you have to figure it out yourself." she added.

I just frozed hearing her. Not a single word could I manage to say. "Hyoyeon-ah, you have to start to open your heart again. To Junjin oppa or to someone else, I don't care as long as he loves you and he makes you happy.." she said again.

"Ne unnie.." I answered sobbing. She then hugged me. After I was calm, we went back to our dorm, in front of the door, she asked me to come in first, I didn't ask her and just obeyed her.

Taeyeon's POV:

I asked Hyoyeon to go in first. I needed to call someone. That someone who cares so much about Hyoyeon like me. I dialed his number.

"Yeboseyo.." he answered.

"Annyeong oppa.. It's me Taeyeon." I said to him.

"Ne Taeyeon-ah.. What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Oppa, I have a news.. Junjin oppa.. Junjin has confessed to Hyoyeon-ah.." I told him.

"What? When? So what did she say?" he asked me.

"Earlier. But Hyoyeon-ah rejected him." I answered.

"Whaaaaatttt?!? But you said that she loves him too.." he asked me confused.

"I was shocked myself, oppa. But the reason is she was still afraid.." I said. "She's scared to feel the pain again. I'm worried about her, oppa. She's lying to herself.." I said worriedly.

"It's okay Taeyeon-ah.. I have an idea.." he comfort me. "We just make her realizes her true feelings." he said.

"How oppa?" I asked.

"By making her jealous.." he answered. "But I need your help.." he said again.