Chapter 5

I'll Fight For You
Junjin's POV :

We just finished our last activity, recording our stage performance. Now we are on our way home.

I don't know why but I wanted to know where Hyoyeon is or what she's up to. So, I decided to text her again, "Now it's 8 pm, she should've finished her practice by now." I thought before sending my message. After only 3 minutes, I got a replied message from her.

---------------

From : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

For earlier, it's okay oppa. I understand.

No oppa, I haven't arrived at home. We're still practicing. We have been practicing since 11 am.

We haven't eaten dinner yet, we're planning to eat after this. We Soshi girls eat late, eat much but we never gain weight too much. I don't know why, by nature perhaps. Hahahaha

Have you eaten, oppa? How's the promoting going?

-----------------------

"What the?!?" I shouted after reading her message. All my members immediately looked at me. "S-Sorry... Don't bother, It's okay.." I said, assuring them.

"How could she is still practicing until this hour? And worst of all, she haven't ate yet!" I mumbled.

"What is it, Jinnie-ah?" ask Hyesung hyung whispering.

"It's nothing, hyung.. I just felt surprised.." I smiled to him.

"Surprised with what?" he ask again. "Don't tell me you're still flirting with Hyoyeon-ah!!" he said.

"Me flirting with Hyoyeon-ah?!? How could you say such a thing?" I said.

"But you never stop texting her since yesterday!" he said.

"You're wrong, hyung. I did stop but I just start texting her again. Eric hyung told me to turn off my cellphone and I did. So how do I get to text her when even my phone is dead?!" I said acting innocent.

"Yah Park Choong Jae!!" he yelled.

"Hyung, relax!! There's nothing going on between us." I assured him.

Honestly, I feel bad for Hyoyeon, she and the girls are still stucked at their company, practicing. Then suddenly, A great idea popped in my head. I took my cellphone and called someone I know. "Hello hyung.. It's me Choong Jae.." I said to him.

"Yah Choong Jae.. It's been a long time.. But I'm sorry Choong Jae, My hands are full right now. Is this your real number? How about I call you later?" he said.

I was a bit disappointed with his reaction, "okay hyung. Sorry to bother you." I said.

10 minutes has passed, we're almost arrived at home, but he hasn't called me yet. I was starting to lose hope. But suddenly my cellphone rang, I saw the caller id, "Finally!!!" I shouted. All the hyungs and maknae was very shocked, even Minwoo hyung who was peacefully asleep, woke up and stared at me. But I didn't care and pick up the call.

"Yeboseyo.. Hyung!!! How are you?" I politely start the conversation.

"Yah Choong Jae, how could you not call me before? I thought you have forget about your hyung since you're now a legend.. Hahaha.." he teased me.

"I'm sorry, hyung. After I finished my duty, I immediately caught in the middle of preparing our comeback. So sorry hyung. How about yourself, hyung? I think you are too enjoying your job being SNSD's manager.. Haahahaha.." I back.

"Just at the beginning, Choong Jae.. Hahaha.. Hey, we really need to hang out together someday!" he said.

"How about tonight, hyung? Do you have time, me and my members just finished are activities for today, we're heading home but we haven't eat yet! How about eating with us.." I said to him.

"I love to, but.. Well, I'm still with the girls, they just finished their practice and we're heading to their favorite restaurant for dinner.. I just can't abandon them just like that, I could lost my job! Hahaha.." he explained.

"Oh.. You're right, hahaha.. Oh.. " I paused for a sec, "How about we join you guys, is it okay?" I asked.

"Well.. I think it's not a bad idea.. Just hold for a moment, okay.. I'll asked the girls first!" he said.

"Girls, is it okay with you guys if the Shinhwa oppas join us for dinner?" I heard he ask the girls.

"Whaaaaaatttt?? SUREEEE!!!" they shouted with excitement.

"Choong Jae, did you hear them? They said yes. No wonder I guess, hahahaha..." he said.

"okay, it's settled then.. Where you guys at, we'll be there on no time.. Hahaha.." I asked him.

"Okay.. We're heading to the White and Red Cafe.. You know the place right?" he asked me.

"Yes, definitely! See you soon, hyung." I said.

"Okay then, see you!" he replied and then hung up the call.

"Who's calling, Jinnie-ah?" Dongwan hyung asked me.

"Oh! That was Junghwan hyung. You guys remember him, right? My senior!" I answered. It turns out now he is SNSD's manager.. He asked me to hangout together, I asked him to hangout tonight but he was still with the girls for dinner.."

"And they wants us to join them! How about it, hyungs? Are you with me?" I asked them.

"What?!? Having dinner with the SNSD's? Count me in!" Dongwan hyung answered. "Me too.. Me too.." Andy added. "I'm okay with it!" said Minwoo hyung. "Well, it's fine with me if Eric hyung agrees.. " said Hyesung hyung then look at Eric hyung.

"Well.. We haven't eat yet.. I guess it's okay!" Eric hyung said. "So where's the restaurant?" he asked.

"It's the White and Red cafe, it's not far from SME office." I explained to him.

"Okay then.. Sir, could you drive us to the White and Red Cafe?" he asked our driver.

"Ne. " answered our driver and he took the u-turn heading to the restaurant.

On our way, Hyesung hyung whispered at me, "I know what's your intention, Jinnie-ah. I just hope you know what you're doing."

I realized that both Hyesung hyung and Minwoo hyung are looking at me with a worried face. I know they both cares about me. But I just wanted to see her again, "I'm sorry hyung.." I thought to myself.