Chapter 9

I'll Fight For You

Hyoyeon's POV :

Because of that silly game, Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa suggested and I lost. I had to show the iest moves I ever dance all by myself. At first I was nervous but because of the cheerings from the SJ boys and my girls, and also because of the liquor influence, I got drowned to my dancing. All I know that I must dance as y as hell. I didn't pay any attention until I saw Junjin oppa standing right in front of me. His face was furious. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the club.

When we were outside, he let go of my hand harshly. He looked at me and yelled, "Hyoyeon-ah, what the hell were you doing in there?".

I was very afraid by his reaction that made me couldn't even say a word and before I know it, my tears came falling down. "Hyoyeon-ah, answer me!" he yelled again.

"I-i was just d-dancing, o-oppa.." I answered him.

"Dancing? You said what you did was dancing?! Every guys drooled watching you!!!" he yelled again. "Your SNSD's dancing queen but you dance like a ..... " he paused.

"I HAD TO OPPA!! I LOST SO I HAD TO!!!" I said and burst in tears. "SO WHAT? SO WHAT IF I DANCE LIKE THAT?!? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!? YES, I'M JUST YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND YOU WANT TO PROTECT ME!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT OPPA?!? I'M A BIG GIRL NOW!!" I shouted at him. I looked at him while my tears kept falling. Fortunately, no one was around.

Then suddenly, he pulled me closer to his body and his arm wraps around my back. He hugged me. "Because I-I like you.. No.. because I-I love you, Hyoyeon-ah.." he said. "I hated seeing other guys looking at you!! I more hated them drooling all over you!!" he said again.

Then he broke his hug, looked at me and I could slowly see his face move closer to me. I closed my eyes by reflect and I felt a soft and warm lips touched mine. He kissed me. It wasn't a passionate kiss, it's just a gentle and light kiss. I could feel his feeling towards me from that kiss. We kissed until I heard Taeyeon unnie and Minwoo oppa shouted at us.

"HYOYEON-AH!!" Taeyeon unnie shouted.

"YAH PARK CHOONG JAE!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" Minwoo oppa shouted.

Junjin oppa immediately broke our kiss. "I'm sorry Hyoyeon-ah.. I don't why I did that!" he said to me.

"Hyoyeon-ah, come on! We're leaving!" Taeyeon unnie yelled at me. Then dragged me. But Junjin oppa stood in front of her, "Taeyeon-ah, please let me drive you girls home." he said.

"No need, oppa!" Taeyeon said to him.

"Please Taeyeon-ah.. That's the least I can do.." he pleaded.

Taeyeon unnie wanted to yelled at him, but before she could Minwoo oppa pat her shoulder, "Let him, Taeyeon-ah. Please." he said.

Taeyeon unnie looked at Minwoo oppa, she then turned to me, she paused a while then, "hffftt.. Okay then.. I'll go get mine and Hyoyeon's bags and jackets, and also tell the rest of the girls first. You guys wait here!" she said and went inside.

5 minutes later, she came and we went home. Junjin oppa's was driving, Minwoo oppa sat beside him, me and Taeyeon unnie sat in the back. On our way home, there's just only silence.

Taeyeon's POV :

I followed Hyoyeon and 'I guess it's' Junjin oppa. I assured our group to stay and have fun while I looked for Hyoyeon. While I was walking towards the door, I bumped into Minwoo oppa. Afterwards I was sure that the guy was really Junjin oppa. We both walked outside and was shocked with what we saw. Junjin oppa was kissing Hyoyeon. As reflect, we both shouted to them.

I dragged Hyoyeon, but Junjin oppa stopped me. He insisted to drive us home. At first, I said no. But then Minwoo oppa asked me to allow him. Then I came back to our group, took my bag and jacket also Hyoyeon's. Before I left, I asked Tiffany to take the girls home while I go home first with Hyoyeon.

On our way home, no one dare to talk so we just went home in silence.

Arrived at our dorm, me and Hyoyeon bowed to Minwoo oppa and Junjin oppa, and we walked in. I couldn't bare to yelled at Hyoyeon because I knew how shock she was. I just said, "Go to your room, Hyoyeon-ah and get some sleep. We'll talk about it tomorrow." Hyoyeon then walked to her room. I stayed in living room waiting for the rest of girls to come home.

While waiting them, I texted Minwoo oppa. I asked him Junjin oppa's number. I am the leader of SNSD, I won't let anyone hurt my member especially Hyoyeon. I saw how devastated she was when she was heartbroken because of that stupid Doojoon, and I don't want to see her like that again. Then I texted Junjin oppa..

--------------

To : Junjin oppa

Message :

Annyeong haseyo Junjin oppa.

Can we meet tomorrow at the Hill's Cafe? There's something I need to talk with you.

-Kim Taeyeon-

----------------