Chapter 7

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV:

2 weeks has passed after our group dinner. We Shinhwa had a damn hectic schedule, busied as ever promoting our comeback, interviews, variety shows, performances and even on air radios. I still keep in touch with Hyoyeon by calling or texting her, but I tried my best to reduce the frequencies. But it's useless, the more I get to know her, the more interested I become to her. The more I hold myself, the more I miss her and gone crazy about her.

I'm not a kid anymore so I know exactly what I felt, but I tried my best to deny it. I like her! And this feeling isn't just a like feeling, this is a crush. How could I have a crush with a little sister? But the more I deny my own feeling, it all become more clearer.

I'm home alone at our house, it's Saturday but I don't have the mood to go anywhere. I had a thought earlier to pick up Hyoyeon and go out with her. But I threw away that thought. It could be more dangerous for me if I go out with her, my feelings towards her may grew stronger and that's the last thing I wanted. But being alone at home makes me crazy as hell, I constantly pick up my cellphone, searching and looking for Hyoyeon's number, but then I would threw my cellphone to my bed, over and over again.

I decided to watch the television. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. 10 minutes later, Minwoo hyung arrived home. "You're alone? Where's the others?" he asked me who still trying my best to focus watching.

"Andy and Eric hyung got a late interview on a radio show, Hyesung hyung got an off air job, Dongwan oppa is hanging out with his friends. And where have you been, hyung? You said yesterday that you don't have any schedule?" I answered and asked him back.

"I just got back from SME's office. Just catching up with Mr Lee Soo Man. And I bumped into Hyoyeon and Jessica there. We had a coffee afterwards." he answered.

"WHAAAAATTT?!? YOU MET HYOYEON AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO ASK ME TOO?!?" I shouted, shocked and a little bit jealous with his answer.

"Yah!! Don't shout!!! I accidently met her.. and Jessica too!! And why are you even mad about it? You said nothing is going on between you and Hyoyeon!" he yelled at me suspicious.

"It's not like that, hyung. I'm so bored alone in this house, but instead you had fun with Hyoyeon.." I explained.

"Oh my!! Did you even heard what I said? I went out with Hyoyeon and Jessica!! It's not just me and Hyoyeon. Aish, I can't believe this guy!" he scolded. "Tell me the truth, Jinnie-ah.. Do you like Hyoyeon?" he asked.

"Definitely hyung. How can I not like her!! She's a nice girl. She's like our little sister.." I answered him.

"Aish!! That's not what I meant! I mean, do you like her as a woman? Do you like her with a special feeling?" he asked me again.

I understand exactly what he meant but I tried to avoid it. I paused a little thinking how I should answer it. "It's okay.. Don't lie to me!" he said.

"Hyung.. Mmm.. I-i think so.." I stuttered. "What I know is that I-i'll miss her if I haven't hear her voice for a day.. I'll go crazy if I hold myself not texting her.. I'm not a kid anymore, hyung. I realized what this feeling is, and I know that I can't let it grew stronger. But the more I deny it.. The m-more... " I frozed unable to continue my sentence, my heart aches.

"I knew it.. You are so stupid, young man. How could you stop love? It's your fault from the start letting it in. So what are you going to do, Jinnie-ah?" He asked me.

"I don't know, hyung. All I know, I musn't fall for her more. I have to keep my senses and sees her only as my junior and sister." I said to him.

"It's going to be hard, Jinnie-ah. But if you decided that than I'll help." he said while patting my shoulder. And he walked to his room, in front of the door, he asked me, "Jinnie-ah, about your CEO's scandal, your definitely not involved, right?"

I looked at him, "Absolutely not, hyung. I've told you guys before. He asked me too, but I never even just once said yes. I hated it so much but with no Shinhwa, I needed an agency to keep my job, so I cowardly stayed. But no, I'm not involved. I never was." I assured him. This feelings to Hyoyeon already made me stresses, just added it with that bastard's scandal, made my life more miserable.

Minwoo hyung felt sorry for me, he walk closer to me, "Yah crazy man, you are totally a crazy man, but looking you miserable like this makes me crazy too!! Come on, lets go out!! Staying home on Saturday night like this? It's not right!" he pulled me and dragged me.