Chapter 35

I'll Fight For You
Present..

At the Cafe..

Junjin's POV:

"W-why, oppa?" she stuttered. I can see her eyes starts to look teary. She bit her lower lip.

"You're getting busier, me too and also I can't stand about all the news about you.." I told her. "Those skirts and short outfits, your fanboys, it already irritated me watching you dance with that guy and now you're going to cast on WGM as somebody's wife." I pretended.

"O-oppa.. If you ask me too.. I will leave all of this.. I-I'll put down my career and be with you.. I-I love you oppa.." she starts to cry.

"! This is what I'm afraid of.." I thought. I grabbed my pants beneath the table as I try to make myself concious, I wanted to ask her to leave all of this, run away from the country and start a whole new life, but I can't. I can't be that selfish, this is her life she struggled since she was a little girl.

"I-I can't, Hyoyeon-ah.. I won't!" I said. "I have my own life too and I don't want to throw it away just to be with you!!" I lied. Yes, I lied to her even though my heart hurts when saying all of those thing.

"B-but you said you love me, oppa?!?" she asked me with her teary eyes.

"I-i... I do love you.. But my love for you isn't as big as my love for my career!!!" I said. I tried my best not to cry. "Hyoyeon-ah, we still have a bright future ahead of us!" I yelled at her.

"But oppa.." she hesitated, so I cut in, "No but, Hyoyeon-ah!! Probably it's okay for you to throw away your dreams but I won't.." I lied again.

"I hate you, oppa!!" she yelled at me. "Do you remember it was you who made all the moves until I finally fell in love with you?!? But now?!?!"

"I'm sorry, Hyoyeon-ah.. So sorry but I have to leave.." I stood up, turned around and start walking.

"O-OPPA!!!" she called me, but I ignored her. I paid our drinks and head out the cafe.

Hyoyeon's POV :

I called him several times, but he ignored me. I wanted to run after him, but my legs felt to weak. I cried slowly for a while and went to my car.