Chapter 13

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV:

I dialed the girl that drove me crazy's number.

"Yeboseyo..." she answered.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah.. Are you already asleep? Am I interrupting?" I asked her.

"No yet oppa.. I just had a late snack with the girls earlier. Oppa, before I forgot, the girls says hello.." she said.

"Hahaha.. Well say hello to the girls for me as well later, Hyoyeon-ah.." I replied.

"So what's the matter, oppa? You texted earlier that you need someone to talk to.. So it means that something is bothering you.." she asked me concern.

"Actually Hyoyeon-ah its nothing serious. I just feel kinda lonely tonight. All the guys are with their family. I'm alone at home.." I answered.

"So why aren't with your family too?" she asked me again.

"it's because... " I paused a little. "hmmm.. I prefer to stay home. Maybe you already know the story of my family.. About my mom who left me and I was practically raised by my grandmother.." I answered.

"Ne oppa.." she replied.

"I-i... Mmmm... " I stuttered. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, oppa.. Let's just talk something else." she said.

"It's not like that, Hyoyeon-ah.. I want too.. I want to be honest with you.. It's just.. After I was born, my mom left me. It kinda effected me, I can't easily believe in others and I'm also afraid to fall in love." I said to her. "I always ask myself why did my mom left me? Doesn't she loves me? Even the world is against her and dad, but if she loves me, she should've stood beside me. What did I do wrong and hated me that much?!?" I started to cry.

"oppa, I don't have the capacity to give you an advice but all I know you shouldn't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault she left you. She definitely got her own reason.. You're a strong person, oppa. You've survive until now. And you have all the love you need now. Please don't be sad again oppa. And you have to allow yourself to trust and love someone, for yourself.." she calmed me.

I felt lighter hearing her. She was right. All her saying was true. And all her saying made me more convinced to try loving someone. Made me sure that opening my heart isn't wrong at all. She made me fall in love with her all over again. I wiped my tears, "Hyoyeon-ah, your a kind and sincere woman. And I meant it when I said I love you. I love you, Hyoyeon-ah. Will you give me a chance?" I asked her.

She didn't answer. "Hyoyeon-ah.." I called her.

"N-Ne, oppa.." finally she answered.

"So? " I asked her again.

"I'm sorry, oppa. It's just... " she paused. " hfft.. I really had a crush with a guy. But I never had the gut to tell him properly, instead I revealed it on a show. When I had the courage to confess to him, I don't how he knew my feeling, he rejected me. He rejected me before I confessed to me. Yes, the truth he never said no to me but how his attitude turns bad to me, is enough for me to know that he hates me. I-I was devastated back then. I lost all my confidence and it made me afraid to fall in love again until now. I guess I still am not ready yet. I don't want to feel the pain of heartbroken again. I-I.." she paused again. "I'm so sorry oppa.. But I guess I can't accepted your heart, oppa." she said. "But you should find yourself a woman who will love you with all her heart.. It's just I think I don't fit what you need. You deserve a better woman than me, oppa.." she added.

"It's okay Hyoyeon-ah. I don't want anybody else. I want you. I'll wait for you Hyoyeon-ah. Until your heart is ready to accept mine.. " I said to her. Yes, I'll wait for her until she properly say yes to me, or no.. "I'll wait for you, Hyoyeon-ah..." I said to myself.