Chapter 1

I'll Fight For You

at Shinhwa's house..

The Shinhwa's just arrived at their house after filming IY2. They recently made their comeback as a group and released a new album. Joining as the guest on IY2 was one of their strategy promoting their comeback.

Junjin's POV :

We just arrived at our house, after filming the IY2. As soon as we arrived, Eric hyung and Hyesung hyung rushed to their rooms to change and put their stuff, while Andy rushed to the toilet, Minwoo hyung and Dongwan hyung laid themselves on the couch in front of the TV. And for me, I walked straight to the kitchen getting myself a cold drink from the fridge. We are the 6 handsome legendary bachelors of Shinhwa.. Hahaha.. I always love to brag ourselves.

"Today really is a great day, isn't it?" asked Minwoo hyung shouting so everyone in the house could hear, as I walked from the kitchen. I then shooked him to move and give me a space to sit.

"Yeah, I really had fun today!" I answered him.

He then took my bottle, drank it and said, "You really enjoyed yourself today, Junjin and you're damn lucky to get to be partnered with Hyoyeon-ah.."

"Yah hyung, don't say it like that, you yourself got partnered with Sunny.." I complained to him. But yeah I kinda like the result partner earlier, at least I got to spent my time with a girl that I know and Hyoyeon turns out to be a enjoying partner to be with. She's funny, she's kind, she's out going and foremost she is damn beautiful.

"It's not that I don't like Sunny-ah, she's damn cute and very mature, and honestly I was kinda shocked. But I'm closer with Hyoyeon-ah from all the SNSD members." he answered.

"Yaaaahhh... At least you hyungs got to be together with our dongsaengs. As for me.. I'm really pissed off seeing Eric hyung got partnered with Suzy.." complained Andy as he walked out from the toilet. He then shooked Dongwan hyung and sat beside him.

"Don't mention it again, Andy-ah.." said Eric hyung walking towards us followed by Hyesung hyung. Now all of us gathered in the living room.

"Yes, at least you guys had fun, me for the example because of this leg, I couldn't joined the fun. I really feel bad to Bora-shi." said Hyesung hyung.

"Yes Hyesung is right, you all should stop complaining, it's not like you are going to be a real couple with them. Remember, we still have to focus on our promotion activities." said Eric hyung again. He really is our leader, he really talks well and have the charisma.

"But Hyoyeon-ah really looks more prettier lately.." said Dongwan. "I read and heard that many male idols have a crush on her after SNSD comeback. No wonder I guess.." he added.

"Yeah you're right. We've known her since she was a little girl but now she grew to be a beautiful lady. I'm impressed!" Minwoo hyung said praising.

"Don't tell me that you like her, hyung?" asked Andy. I startled a little with Andy's question and felt anxious to hear Minwoo hyung's answer. I looked at him intensely.

"Yaaahh... It's not like that! I just see her as my little sister and as a proud brother I'm impressed how she has grown to be a beautiful lady.. Thats all!" he answered. I felt little relieved hearing that. "Yah Andy, don't ask ridiculous question like that, and it should've been you to be asked like that.. You have a crush with Suzy-shi, do you?" I asked Andy, teasing him as revenge.

"N-no way!! It's not like that.." he stuttered.

"So, why do you feel very pissed when Eric hyung got partnered with her? You're jealous with Eric hyung, right" I again. Now all the hyungs, except for Eric hyung definitely, are smiling watching me and Andy.

"Yah!!! Are you teasing me, Jinnie hyung?!? I'm not jealous with Eric hyung!! I never was!!!" he answered me angrily.

"You two, stop!!" Eric hyung interfered. "Junjin, stop teasing your dongsaeng! And you too Andy, don't overreact, it's just a show! He scolded us. "Now, all of you!! Head to your own room and sleep! It's late and we have an interview early in the morning!" he said again.

As a leader, everything he says is our command, so one by one of us head to our room. But while I getting out the couch, Hyesung hyung called me, "Jinnie-ah, can't I talk to you for a sec?" he asked. Eric hyung stared at him as he sees that Hyesung is not obeying him. "Just for a while, hyung. I promise." he said convincing Eric hyung. Eric hyung nodded and leave us.

Now, it's just the two of us in the living room when Hyesung hyung asked me, "Jinnie-ah, do you have a crush for Hyoyeon-ah?"

I startled with his question, "N-no hyung.." I answered him.

"It's okay if you want to be close with her as friends, but please think twice if you want to get serious with her.." he said. "She's different compared with all the women you know. First, she is like a sister for all of us. Second, she is the member of SNSD and SME artist, you know the rules. Third and the most important thing is, even she is a grown up now, she is still a liitle girl for us. You and her has a 9 years different ." he added.

"Ne hyung, I understand. But it's not like you think. Seriously, hyung." I answered. He nodded hearing my answer, pat my shoulder and went to his room. But before he entered, he said, "I trust you, Jinnie. Please act wisely this once."

I frozed hearing what he said. "When do I ever act rashily?" I thought to myself. But if I think it over, I have this impulsive behavior I cannot control right. Hyesung hyung was right, but I really want to know her more. He said, it's okay to be friends with her nothing more. As I thought it over, I walked to Minwoo hyung's room and knocked it.

Minwoo hyung was laying on his bed when I entered his room. "Whats up, Jinnie-ah?" he asked me.

"Eh hyung, do you have Hyoyeon-ah number?" I asked him.

He look shocked when I asked him, "What for may I ask? Don't tell me that you... Don't you dare, Jinnie-ah.." he said, he caught my intention.

"No hyung, it's not like that! I just want to catch up with her since I've been away for a while from this entertainment world." I said to him.

"Okay, I'll give it to you, but don't make me regret this!" he treathen me as he gave his cellphone to me.

"Yes, hyung. I promise you!" I said convincing him as I saved her number on my cellphone. "Thank you so much, hyung. You're the best!" I said to him after I was done.

"Aish, this guy!!!" he said. "Now go back to your room, I don't want to be scolded by Eric hyung!" he added.

I nodded at him, walking my way out from his room and heading to my room, happy as ever, knowing that Hyoyeon's number is already in my cellphone.