A Thought

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

**KAI’s POV**

 

As I got my Ipod I didn’t know what got into my mind… I stretched out my hand to help her. W-T-F DID I DO?!?! AISSSH!!! I SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!

 

“Make sure your hands are stiff when you do cartwheels. Don’t push yourself if you CANNOT. One more thing, don’t be such a cry baby. Crying doesn’t do you any good.” I told her.

I did my best to keep my face blank and my voice cold, so it wouldn’t sound like I care.

Then I walked towards the door to leave when she suddenly said…“Arasseo,kamsahamnida.” With her sweet voice..

Damn it Kai!! She’s not Minyoung, and she will never be!! What’s happening to you?!?! Stop feeling something for her, doing something for her and thinking nonsense things about her!!”

 

Then as I got back in the dorm I washed up, got things done with my Ipod then went straight to bed.

The other members were already asleep when I came ‘cause before I went home I went to the rooftop of the building.

I lay down my bed and the picture of that girl who looks like Minyoung,my ex-girfriend can’t get out of my mind.

Am I that bad to act cruel to her? I just want to have a peace of mind and not to be bothered about moving on. I know that I’ve moved on with Minyoung. But the moment I saw Raehee, she really reminds me of her. That’s why I am trying my best to get rid of her. And this is the best way I know. Besides, she’s still just a trainee,there’s only a little possibility to see her again,and we’ll be very busy now that we’ve debuted.

NO TIME FOR THINGS TO DO WITH LOVE.

--end of Kai’s POV—

 

Ugh. What’s wrong with him?!?! Calling me a cry-baby instead of simply helping me out?!?!. Ugh.
STONED HEART DANCING MACHINE. He’s a total opposite of Sehun oppa!

O-M-G . I remembered when I told Sehun oppa that Kai is my bias! ASDSGHAGDFAFDAGHJKS!! THE EFF! GAAAH~ .

If only I could tell him that ever since.. he was already my bias. He’s the one of the main reasons that I tried my best to be able to enter in this industry and up until now…. He’s one of my inspirations to do great and to become successful. If only I could tell him that I REALLY love him. That I’m his fan, a lucky fan that was able to meet her bias. But I know, after all what happened these past few days, he would not really think of that as something special. But in my case, .. I would treasure that until forever. It’s been two days since I last saw him, and if I would meet him again. FATE IS REALLY ON MY SIDE.

Uhm. Okay enough of this fangirl dramatic feels. I should go home now, I’m really tired and I think I had a bruise on my knees after my FAIL CARTWHEELL :(

 

 

A/N : So.. I'm really sorry if i took a long time to update~ ahaha! And this sa sa VERY SHORT Chapter.
But I'll do a double update this day if I can~ :D