Dream

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

She started to perform..

She performed our own choreography of “A part of this Dream”. Well, it may be boring to use one song for each trainee but yeah

 

***A/N : In case you don’t know the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnm1E9n6r1U ***

 

My knees were shaking and I felt really uneasy that’s why I wasn’t able to focus on Yoojin unnie’s performance.

She ended really nice though. A thought popped out of my mind…….

I scanned the room to look for Gwanwoo oppa. HAHA! Who says when you’re nervous you can’t be observant?!

He was stunned I may say. I ship their couple. Well my own made couple.. But I really can sense something. I’ll just look forward to it…

“That was amazing Ms Yoojin!” Mr. Lee told her.OMG I didn’t hear Kai and Sehun’s comments. I was pre occupied awhile ago.

And before I knew it……

“Now it’s your turn Raehee.” Mr Lee called out.

“Uhm…yes.” I walked nervously.. then I felt a pat on my shoulder.

“Goodluck dongsaeng. Hwaiitng!” Yoojin cheered.

“Kamsahamnida unnie, you did a great job by the way.” I told her.

“Gomawo, I hope you’ll do great too.” She winked at me.

“Eotteon ineun.. kkumeul ganjikhago salgo 
Eotteon ineun.. kkumeul nanweojugo salmyeo 
Dareun ineun.. kkumeul iruryeogo sane 
That
’s right.. can make it right no♪♫

The song started and I danced to the rhythm. I wasn’t looking at you-know-who so that I can focus. Even the other you-know-who so that I couldn’t see his death glare or something. HAHA!

When the last part was coming I was quite nervous. CARTWHEEL!

“So A-YO put your hands in the ayer 
don’t give up the fight 
Say it loud 
let’s dream it up
♪♫

My performance ended.. and the cartwheel? Well for me…. It was perfect. Thinking that Sehun was the one who taught it makes it really perfect.

Claps from the other trainees can be heard. I bowed at them to express my gratitude. Now. It’s time to hear the comments…….

“Not bad.” That was the only thing Kai told me. And I was like O_________O

“Kamsahamnida” I told him and bowed. Aish. This bastard. If only I could…errrr!

I turned to Sehun. He’s the next one to give a comment.. I hide my blush as soon as I saw him smiling at me.

“Well, Ms. Raehee I may say you did a good job. There are quite things to improve but I know after a short time you’ll be perfect.” He stated.

Asdghagda :”””””>  “Ne. Kamsahamnida” I told him and bowed.

“You really improved after a week-long training Ms Han. Great job.” Mr Lee commended.

I smile and bowed at him then returned to my seat.

“How was it???” I glanced at Yoojin unie.

“You did a great job dongsaeng! ALL fingers up!!” she told me.

“Hahaha! Stop exaggerating unnie. You two did a great job. Maybe four thumbs up… by the way the other two thumbs belong to someone I saw stunned after your performance.” I teased.

“Mwo?! Nugu??” she asked.

“SECRET. It’s for you to find out” I winked at her.

“Yah.. Raehee stop fooling me.” She scolded.

“I’m not.. Now quiet unnie. Someone’s gonna perform next.” I replied.

“Psh.. alright.” She shrugged.

After two hours the evaluation ended. Good thing Mr. Lee called for a food delivery so we ended up eating after the evaluation with Kai and Sehun.

I was eating then someone poked my cheeks….

 

 

A/N: TADAAAAAA! OMG GUYS I MISSED YOU!! Did you miss me too? HAHAHAHA! Sorry for the short update though. I'm just busy with school. :( Hopefully I could update again SOON ♥  Btw, there's a new couple coming! JinWoo (YoojinxGwanwoo) couple! Who ships them???