JUST FRIENDS

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

**Kai’s POV**

Pabo!! Pabo! Did I just really say that?! What was I thinking?? Trying to confess?! Aish. Jinja I’m such a pabo! What came up to me that I wasn't able to control my feelings?! Good thing I immediately came back to my senses to tell her that I was joking…… But it hurts when I heard her say “I knew you were just kidding. Good thing you were really.” I should stop this nonsense. I don’t want to add up her burden. Besides, she’ll tell Sehun the truth tomorrow. I should just wish them the best.

“Sehun’s here~!” D.O suddenly yelled from the kitchen.

“So maknae~ how was the love dovey thingy? You ended up with someone right? Soooo.. are you cool with her?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes. Jungbin noona. She’s pretty and good. But I think we need more time. 3 days is so short to really say that I fell in love.” Sehun replied.

“So will you go out with her?” I asked.

“I don’t really feel like having a love life hyungs. We even talked about it on our way home. She told me she wants to focus on her career but we could still remain as friends.” He explained.

“Yes your right. We should focus more on our career. Besides after the debut of Yeoj8 we’ll be having our comeback so we’ll be busy. No time for dating.” Suho agreed.

I’m glad that the other hyungs are really helping Raehee.

“Yes. So why don’t we just eat? Let’s go I’m hungry.”  Kyungsoo told us.

“Neee~ Let’s eat!” Baekhyun cheered.

“I’ll just check on something. Go on guys.” I told them.

I went to my room and texted Raehee.

“Heyy~ Sehun just arrived. Good News!  You can confess tomorrow! He won’t be dating Jungbin noona. Good luck. HWAITING!”

I should just be happy for them. I should just.SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND. Maybe this is just because she really looks like her…

 

** end of KAI’s POV**

 

We’ve been fixing our dorm for about an hour now. Good thing we’re about to finish just in time for dinner. Manager unnie told us that she’ll be bringing dinner when she’ll go here.

Just then I heard a beep on my phone… OMO IS THIS KAIOPPA? OMO OMO.

I slowly took a peep on my phone like a weirdo.

Aigoo~ it’s really from Kai oppa!

“Heyy~ Sehun just arrived. Good News!  You can confess tomorrow! He won’t be dating Jungbin noona. Good luck. HWAITING!”

“YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” I accidentally screamed.

“Yah~ Raehee… What happened?” Yooyoung unnie came from behind.

“Oh.. nothing ..nothing leader-nim~ I am just happy to know that we’ll be debuting. You know. I still can’t get over it.” I reasoned out as I let out a chuckle.

“Oh.. O—kay” She said.

“By the way maknae, manager unnie is here already. Let’s go have our dinner. Kaja~” she continued.

“Araseeo~ I’ll be there in a minute.” I replied.

“Wah~ Jinja?! KAMSAHAMNIDA OPPA I hope I could see him tomorrow . Well I should ~ our flight will be 4am in the morning on the next day. Again, KAMSAHAE

I texted Kai oppa.

Suddenly Yoojin unnie entered our room.

“Yah~ I’m hungry! We’re waiting for you at the dining room…” she playfully scolded me.

“UNNIEEEEEE!!” I exclaimed in a whispering tone.

“Waeyo???” she looked at me weirdly.

“I’ll tell Sehun oppa everything tomorrow!! Kai oppa texted me that Sehun told them he won’t be dating Jungbin unnie! OMG!” I told her happily.

“Jinja?! AIGOO! Goodluck!!” she cheered.

“Ne~Ne~ Come on~ Let’s eat!” I told her.

 

 

A/N: OMG.I think the story is becoming worse. OTL.
Anw, COMEBAAAAAAAAAACK. No one spazzed with me /3