Reasons

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

**KAI’s POV**

“Kai hyung, what time did you went home last night? Did you take that long  to get your Ipod?” Sehun suddenly asked while the two of us are having our breakfast.

“Ah…aniyo, I just stayed on the rooftop of the main building for a while that’s why I wasn’t able to go home early.” I explained.

“Ah, arasseo.”he replied.

“Hmmm..Sehun-ah, where did you meet Raehee?” a sudden question popped into my mind.

“Ah. I first saw her in the elevator, then I found her lost pendant that’s why I rode with her when we had our guesting.” He narrated.

“Oh.okay.” I simply said.

“Why hyung? Is there something wrong with her? Because when I introduced her to you, you seemed to be in a bad mood.” He asked.

“Oh nothing, I just saw her last night in the dance studio. She was practicing and she even stumbled when she tried to perform a cartwheel.” I replied

“Jinja?! Is she alright?” he worriedly asked.

“Uhmm.. I suppose she is, because she was still able to stand after.” I assured.

“Oh thank God.” He said in relief.

“You seem to be very concerned…Do..... you like her?” I curiously asked adding a playful tone to sugar-coat it.

“Hmmm.. I don’t know, but I think I’m attracted to her. But you see, we’re being so busy now. So I don’t know if I could have time to know more about her. I just want to be friends with her first, but now that we’ve debuted… I don’t know if I’ll have time.” He told me.

“Oh okay. I have to go and shower now.” I said

“Okay hyung.” He simply replied.

 

Alright..Another reason to get rid of Raehee.. Sehun-sshi is interested in her…

 

---end of Kai’s POV---

“Good Morning  Unnie!” Minkyu greeted as I walked downstairs.

“Uh, RaeHee-ah! Is there something wrong?” Yoojin unnie worriedly asked.

“Have you broken your ankle or something?” Hunyan added.

“I just had a slight bruise on my knee. But it doesn’t hurt at all.” I assured them.

“Oh, are you sure? Come here and have your breakfast.” Yoojin unnie said.

 

>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<

 

*DANCE LESSONS*

“Uhm,Seonsaengnim, I’ll ask a permission if I could stay again? Just for an hour. Jebaaaal?” I asked Mr. Lee.

“Are you sure?? Aren’t you tired yet? You can do the other stunts already. Just the cartwheel then you’re done. Do you still want to stay?” he asked.

“Ne~ Jebaaaal? I want to perfect it. And I’m really having a hard time doing cartwheel so I really want to improve.” I explained.

“But Unnie!! You have bruise on your knee right?You can't even walk down the stairs properly so I think it's not just a bruise?” Minyu interrupted.

“Jinja?!?! Oh if that’s the case Raehee, I won’t let you stay in the dance studio to practice. You should rest.” Mr. Lee demanded.

“Ohh… arrasseo~” I replied in a saddened tone.

But on the back of my mind I’m already thinking of a place to practice. Dance studio is not only the place I could practice *evil laugh*

Hmmm…Ah~! The garden at the back! I wouldn’t get hurt if ever I’ll stumble again ‘cause there are grasses. Kekekeke~!!  Besides, no one stays there.It's evening and no one would be there I suppose.

 

>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<

 

“Uhm, I have to go somewhere first, just see you in the dorm in an hour!” I told Minkyu and Hunyan.

“Oh arasseo unnie.” They said.

I parked my motorcycle near the garden so that if ever I’ll be caught I can run away easily. HAHAHAHA!

I tied my knees with a cloth so that my bruise won’t hurt.

“Make sure your hands are stiff when you do cartwheels. Don’t push yourself if you CANNOT……..”

 I remembered when the cold-hearted dancing machine of EXO-K told that to me.

So I tried and tried… and TRIED. After several tries I still couldn’t perform it…..and… I felt a weird feeling. I felt that someone is watching me. A person or a ghost?a cat maybe.. I don’t know… If there really was, let it be a person or a cat ‘cause I’m freakin’ afraid of ghosts.

But I still continued I don’t want to be bothered or scared . . . . . . .  .


 

A/N: So here's the second update!! Sorry if it's not that long... But maybe I could do an update again later . But if not.. I assure that i'll do it tomorrow.And i'm thinking of making the next chapter longer. hahaha ! 
How are you my subscribers? Hope you're still enjoying my story~