HIM

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

I turned my head to see who it was….

Surprisingly, it was the cold hearted dancing machine of EXO. I was really shocked to see him so I just stared at him. He stopped when he saw me. Maybe he remembered me..

**KAI’s POV**

After a long argument with Sehun, I was able to convince him that I can manage to go to the building and get my Ipod. Hahahaha!

I reached the building and hurriedly went to the 3rd floor….I was about to reach the dance studio, then….***BAAAM!!***

“What was that?!”I told myself out of shock

So I ran towards the door and saw a girl attempting to do a cartwheel…then. **bam!** she stumbled.
After that, I heard sobs from her..She’s a trainee I think.. Oh poor girl.

So I walked towards her.. I think she heard me that’s why...

She stopped and turned her head… She..she..She’s the girl Sehun introduced to us. That girl. I don’t want to see her anymore. It brings back memories in the past. She…somehow looks like my ex- girlfriend. The one I loved for the past 3 years and the one that made my heart fall into pieces when she died a year ago... Seeing her like that… ”No Kai.NO. Just pretend you didn’t see her. Act like how you did when you first met her. “

As I continued walking towards her she just stared at me.“Pretend you don’t care,pretend you’re not seeing her.”

--end of Kai’s POV—

Then he continued to walk towards me. So I hurriedly wiped my tears and bowed even though I was still sitting. Of course,he’s still a sunbae. I should respect him even though he acted ignorant towards me. I just wish he didn’t see that I stumbled several times.

He just passed by and seemed that he didn’t bother that I was there. I didn’t know what he did ‘cause I was facing the other side. I don’t want to bother myself to look at him. He’s just an idol with a rude attitude. Then suddenly his hands were right beside me as if he was trying to say “Come on, get up. Let me help you.” Not to mention his blank expression. So I reached for his hand and tried to get on my feet again, good thing I wasn’t badly hurt that’s why I managed to get up.

“Make sure your hands are stiff when you do cartwheels. Don’t push yourself if you CANNOT. One more thing, don’t be such a cry baby. Crying doesn’t do you any good.” He suddenly said. Then walked away.

Giving advices coldly, WOW. Me?!?! A cry baby??? AISH!!! He’s just so boastful!!! As if he could do all of the dance steps in the world. UGH! Is he really that cruel?!?!
Relax Raehee, relax, he’s a sunbae remember.

“Arasseo,kamsahamnida.” I said out of respect.
 



A/N: So here it is....I granted the request of my beloved subscriber (you know who you are) and my bestfriend... 
KaiHee moment..hahaha!! :) Gotta update soon!