Fangirl

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

 

I’ve decided to watch the show since I was already there. So at 7:45, when the door was opened for the fans who will watch, I entered and got a good seat in the middle second row. I never thought I'll  be lucky enough to have a good seat considering that I wasn't included with the ones who reserved.

When the show started EXO performed ‘History’, all of the fans beside me were screaming and doing fan chants, while I was just sitting there and clapping. I realized that because of my hectic training schedule, I lost time for “fangirling”.

Then there he was killing me with his dance moves. Why does he have to be in the center front?! Maybe he’ll see me….so I did my best not to look like a crazy fangirl.

Then his eyes caught mine, he saw me….he saw I was watching.Am i just being delusional or what? Okay, what should I do?!?! Should I stand and leave the studio??.....NO. I’ll be distracting the other fans. Should I pretend that I’m not seeing him looking at me??? NO! It’s so obvious that he’s looking at me!! So I just smiled at him, that’s the best thing to do. Then………… when he saw me smiling at him…..he..he..he SMIRKED!! GAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!! He smirked!!Gosh please I'm such a crazy fangirl.

I froze.. I stopped clapping and I was shocked, it was like I can only see Sehun and me inside the studio. I think I’m in heaven and a handsome angel is right in front, staring at me. :””>

 Then I got back to my senses when a fangirl accidentally pushed me because of too much fangirling. Good thing I immediately caught my balance.

Then after an hour the show ended. It was 9 o’clock!! OMG!!Ahh~ how could I forget the curfew?!I ran in the parking lot and got my motorcycle when suddenly before I started the engine……

“Raehee-ah!! Han Rae Hee!WAIT!” a guy wearing a helmet was running towards me.

“Sehun oppa??? What are you doing here?!?! It’s risky! Fans may see you!” I whispered to him.

“I just want to give this back, and thank you for watching me.” He replied

“Ah! But you could return that tomorrow, that belongs to the guard in the main building. I told him I’ll return tomorrow and if you’ll remove that here, fans will see you! Pabo! Uh..uh..I mean.....Where’s your van? I’ll just go with you there so that you can just take it off when you’re already inside….” I almost ran out of breath while talking to him was I crazy?! I called my sunbae Pabo for God's sake.

“It’s right there. Let’s go.” He pointed out a black van.

“Okay.. and FYI, I didn’t watch because of you…you see.. I was there to watch…. Kai..Kai oppa!” I said while we’re walking towards the van. 

“Oh,okay. You’ll see him in the van,be careful not to get reddish.” He teased.

What did I just say?!?! Aish!! Pabo! Pabo Raehee!! Pabo!!!I shouldn’t have explained! My clumsy mouth!!!!Gaaah!!My defense mechanisms. Aish

“We’re here, thank you again. Here’s the helmet.” He said while other members were looking at me in shock.

“Ah! Hyungs, I want you to meet Raehee, she’s a trainee from SMent.” He told the shocked members.

“Ohh...Annyeong haseyo. I’m Suho,Exo-K’s leader.” Suho greeted. He seems so friendly.

“I’m Baekhyun,Byun Baekhy-….”

“No,! He’s BACON! Hahaha!. By the way I’m Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol interrupted Baekhyun so Baekhyun glared at him.
Hahaha cutie ChanBaek

“I’m D.O! Nice to meet you!” D.O cheerfully greeted.

“Kai.” Kai said coldly which made me shock

So I just cheerfully said, “Nice to meet you all!!I’m Han Rae Hee.” Then bowed.

“Let’s go.I’m tired” Kai said.

“Ah..yeah. He really seems tired, and all of you too. Nice meeting you again sunbaes.” I told them, and then I ran.

While I was on my way home, I can’t help thinking why Kai acted like that. Do I look unpleasant?  I didn’t know he was a snobber…. But wait. NO. Maybe he was really tired that’s why he acted like that. I should just understand him.

 

A/N : I just want to say "HI!" to my bestfriend, please don't laugh at my grammar mistakes alright? haha! And hello to my subscribers! I updated two chapters in a row :)