NERVOUS

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

I hurriedly went out ‘cause the evaluation is about to start.

“Hey! You alright?” Yoojin said as I entered the room and approached them.

“Haha! Of course I am unnie” I responded as I flashed a huge smile on my face.

“Okaaaay~ C’mon let’s take our seats. Mr. Lee told us that we will be having the lottery in a while..” she replied.

“Lottery? For what?” I asked, confused.

“To know who will be first to perform and so on~~” she explained.

“Ohhh~ Hopefully I won’t be the first or the last!!” I exclaimed.

“Me too!!” she agreed.

After a while the trainees gathered around Sehun and Kai settled down because Mr. Lee got inside the room and announced that we’ll be starting.

“Okay trainees. Now, I’ll be asking you to pick out numbers from this box so that the flow of your performances will be in order. Is that clear?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Ne.” we all responded.

My hands were shaky as I was picking a piece of paper in the box.

“What’s your number? What number did you pick???? Mine’s #3! OMG!” unnie told me.

I unfolded the piece of paper. “NUMBER…….. number 4! Aigoo~ I’m after you unnie~!! “ I told her.

“I’m getting nervous now. Especially, Asjdghdgahgfa Sehun and Kai sunbaenims will be watching! Ahdshgha!” she gasped.

“Relax unnie.. You know how good you are.. I mean. How great you are.!! You don’t have to be nervous!!” I assured her, just to hide my nervousness.

Suddenly my phone beeped.

^*^1 MESSAGE RECEIVED^*^

“Raehee..what number did you pick? ^^”

It’s Sehun oppa.

“Secret.I Won’t tell :P “

I playfully replied.

^*^1 MESSAGE RECEIVED^*^

“Mwo?! C’mon tell it~ !

This immediate reply came.

I looked at him, stuck out my tongue and made a face. Then I replied “I won’t.”

^*^1 MESSAGE RECEIVED^*^

“Acting like a kiddo huh..”

“Okay we should start now. Who’s the first one to perform?? “Mr. Lee stated that made me keep my phone and not reply on Sehun oppa’s text message anymore.

I was getting really nervous that time. Gwanwoo was the first one to perform he received good comments from Mr. Lee and Sehun but Kai was as usual not so good to acknowledge Gwanwoo’s dancing skills.

“For sure he would enumerate bad points and wouldn’t even say any positive comment when I’ll be the one to perform.” I thought

“You did great!” Yoojin unnie told Gwanwoo while her thumbs were up.

“Thanks.” He simply replied.

“Uhm unnie…can I ask something?” I told Yoojin unnie.

“What is it? Faster~ I’m performer #3 remember?” she responed

“Ah..yeah..” I leaned closer to whisper it to her.

“By any chance…uhm. Unnie. Do you…Do you like. Gwanwoo oppa?” I whispered

“Mwo?!?!” she shouted out of shock.

Aigooooo.. I shouldn’t have asked. Aigoo. People are staring at us again.

“MIANHAE!” I told them.

“JEONGMAL MIANHAE” unnie followed.

Then the second performer started.

“Yah~ What are you saying.. Me? NO~” she said in a low tone.

“Oh… arasseo~” I replied, smiling. She’s still in denial. HAHA

“Yah! What’s with that smile huh?” she asked.

“Nothing~” I chuckled

“You little. Aish. Don’t say such things okay? Aish.” She grunted.

“Okay unnie~ Mianhaaaaae~ Oh be ready now! You’re about to perform!!” I told her.

“Oh you’re right! Then you’ll be next after me. Hwaiting to both of us!” she agreed.

“HWAITING!” I cheered.

She went to her things to prepare for her performance. OMG. In a few minutes I’ll be the one to perform. I’m getting really nervous.

 

A/N: HELLO! I’m BAAACK from a VERY LONG HIATUS. LOL! =)) So how are you now?? ♥
SORRY FOR THIS QUITE SHORT CHAPTER.