Another Special Day

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

We arrived at the building by 7:30 am, good thing we’re just on time for our Physical Fitness Class. I don’t know what’s with Mr. Kim because he asked us to jog around the building. It was quite embarrassing with the staff in the building. Oh but anyway, we’ll get deducted points if we won’t do it.
 
“I’m….so…..tired!” Minkyu said while catching up her breath.
 
“Stop complaining!” Hunyan shouted at her.
 
“What?! I’m just tired. Do you need to shout at me?!?” Minkyu said in an angry tone.
 
“Blahblablah.”Hunyan mumbled.
 
“Okay guys here you go again. Stop this nonsense fight will you? Let’s just continue jogging, Mr. Kim is waiting for us in the garden. We need to be there after 5 minutes.”I told them.
  
Then there was silence until we reached the garden. I don’t know what’s happening with Hunyan and Minkyu. I think there’s a problem going on, or maybe they’re just too stressed because of training.
 
>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<
 
* LUNCH BREAK*
 
Hunyan and Minkyu were still awkward while we’re eating in a nearby Ramyun shop.
 
“Uhmm..the food..uhm. the food tastes good right??!” I suddenly broke up, to lighten up the mood.
 
“Yeah..” Hunyan mumbled, while Minkyu was busy eating her ramyun.
 
“Guys, what’s wrong? What’s the problem? Could please talk to each other and try to fix any issues between you? You’re best friends right?! Please? Please? “I begged them.
 
***AWKWARD SILENCE***
 
“OKAY. I’ll go ahead. You two, TALK. There’s still 40 minutes left. See you in the dance studio.” I told them then walked out of the shop and headed out to the main building.
 
As always, there were fans surrounding the main building whenever there’s an idol group inside. Oh well, I wonder who it might be.
As I entered the room, I was surprised because Leeteuk, Donghae,Eunhyuk and Sungmin sunbaenim were walking towards the door.
Now I know why there were many fans around.
 
“Annyeong Haseyo!” I bowed and greeted them
“Annyeong!” Leeteuk sunbaenim replied while smiling.
 
I was starstrucked . OMG!! His dimples are just so FREAKIN’ ADORABLE!! :””>
Donghae,Eunhyuk and Sungmin also smiled as a sign of greeting.
I ALMOST MELTED!! SERIOUSLY!!! :””””>
 
I continued to walk but I felt that I’m not in my right senses. My cheeks are burning red. If only Hunyan is here, for sure she’ll die of happiness!
I was touching my cheeks with my head down while walking, when suddenly I bumped into someone. *told you I was not in my right senses*
 
“Aigoo!! Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae!” I said without looking who it was, I just bowed instead.
“Clumsy girl.” He said.
 
THAT VOICE. COLD-HEARTED GUY IS IN THE HOUSE YO! AIIIIISH! >_<
“I said I was sorry.” I put my head up to look at him.
 
He was smirking. “Is that how you say sorry?Especially to your sunbae?”
 
I felt awkward while staring at him.
So I just left him and headed out to the elevator but before that I bumped into someone else again.
 
“Omo! Mianhae!! I’m just too clumsy. I’m really sorry.” I bowed down.
I didn’t bother to look who it was, I was just so ashamed of my clumsiness. I was about to go away when a hand grabbed my arm. It was Sehun sunbaenim.
 
“Ohh!! Sehun oppa! I’m sorry again. I didn’t know you’re the one I bumped into.” I told him
 
“Aniyo. Gwaenchana . I just want to ask when will your performance be..” he asked.
 
“Oh! The weekly evaluation...The practical test? It will be on Tuesday, 2 days from now. Wae oppa?” I replied.
 
“Nothing, good thing you have more time to practice your cartwheel.” He said.
 
“Ah yeah, it’s awful right?” I told him in a saddened tone.
 
“No, no I didn’t mean it that wa---“he was about to say, when suddenly Chanyeol came and put his arm around Sehun’s shoulders.
 
“Yah! Let’s go! We shouldn’t be late for our rehearsals.” Chanyeol sunbaenim told Sehun.
 
Then he saw me standing in front of them.. “Oh Hi pretty lady! You’re, you’re..uhmmmm..”
 
“Raehee.. “ I said
 
“Yeah!!! Ayo Raehee! In case you don’t mind.. your oppa needs to go now.. ‘cause time is running! The van is about to leave. Inkigayo day!!” he cheerfully said.
 
I almost choked … “Your oppa”  ?!?! 
 
“I have to go too. Bye!” I told them and went away. 
 
I didn’t bother to look at Sehun oppa. I went straight to the elevator. When suddenly, before the elevator closed, hands popped out and prevented the elevator door to close…
 
**SEHUN’s POV** 
 
“No, no I didn’t mean it that wa---“ I was about to tell her. But Chanyeol hyung came and disturb our conversation.
 
I just said that to reason out.. with her tone, I think she felt real bad.
 
“Yeah!!! Ayo Raehee! In case you don’t mind.. your oppa needs to go now.. ‘cause time is running! The van is about to leave. Inkigayo day!!” Chanyeol hyung told her.
 
WTF?! What the hell is Chanyeol hyung saying?! Aish! Then she left.
 
“ Hyung! Tell others to go straight there. I’ll be coming in a while!” I told Chanyeol.
 
“But Sehun!!” Chanyeol hyung shouted as I was running away.
 
I did an “OK” sign then ran.
 
Good thing I stopped the elevator door from closing. Then I saw Raehee’s shocked expression. I entered the elevator then an awkward silence came after..
 
“Uhm.. Mianhae. It’s not what you’re thinking….your cartwheel. It’s not as awful as you think it is.” I explained.
 
“ahh.. oppa! That was nothing… I know how awful it is.You didn't have to explain” She replied.
 
“Are you sure you’re not mad??” I asked.
 
“Yes.. There’s nothing to be mad about.Did you forget something? Why did you comeback?” She replied.
 
“Oh nothing.....To make it up to you… I’ll teach you again..okay?” I said.
 
“Huh?! You’re busy oppa!Please you're too nice.. You don’t have to---“ she was about to say.
 
“No. It will only take a few minutes I promise. Let’s go.!”

I held her hand and we went to the dance studio. Good thing no one’s there yet.
I placed my things on the table and I taught her for about 15 minutes. She improved a lot. A little more and it will be perfect. 
 
When I headed to get my things, there were 10 missed calls from Suho hyung. “Uh-oh.” I told myself.
 
“Oppa,wae?” Rahee asked then she looked at my phone. 
 
She was able to read Hyung’s message before I was able to hide it. 
The message says, “You maknae!! If you can’t be here within 10 minutes you’re DEAD!!
 
“Oh nothing..  Nothing.” I said then kept my phone.
 
“Aish! I told you you don’t have to teach me!! Why didn't I stop you.. ugh!” She said shouting. Oh..that was really scary.
 
“I can manage..sooo. I need to go. BYE!!” I grabbed my things then left the room.
 
---end of Sehun’s POV—
 
Aish!! I should have not accepted his offer to teach me. Ugh I’m such a selfish fangirl!! What to do!? Dance lessons would start in 10 minutes.
 
I immediately grabbed my phone and texted Hunyan.. “ Can’t attend dance lessons. EMERGENCY! Tell Mr. Lee I’m really sorry. Btw, there’s nothing to worry! See you later in the dorm!”
 
Then I ran towards the parking lot. I saw Sehun near the guard’s post, so I ran towards him and grabbed his arms.. “ Oppa!!” I said still catching my breath…
 
“What---“ he was about to say.
 
“Ahjussi!! Helmet please!” I told the security guard .He handed his helmet.I think he's used to it and I bowed as a sign of gratitude.
 
“Raehee you don’t have to—“ he was about to say again.
 
“You don't have to teach me but you still did. So shut up and wear this, let’s go.” I ordered him.Woaah what did I just say?
 
We ran towards my motorcycle. He insisted that he would drive, so I just let him. Arguing would take time.
 
We headed to SBS for Inkigayo, good thing there was a backdoor. So when the security saw Sehun he let us go in. 
 
When we arrived in the backstage I saw many K-pop idols. OMG. Am I in heaven?
Ukiss, BtoB,B.A.P ,Nu’est, Infinite,Miss A, TTS, and many k-pop artists were there.
 
“Raehee, KAMSAHAMNIDA.” Sehun oppa told me, flashing a bright smile.
 
“It’s ok, go in.. Or else you’re DEAD.” I told him laughing.
 
 He was about to go. Then he suddenly turned around and asked.. “Will you be watching?”
 
“Yes I will. I told my co-trainee I won’t be attending today’s lessons because of some emergency.” I wiggled my eyebrows at him.
”Oh,sorry for that..” he said.. saddened.
 
“Ani- it’s alright,really. Go now!” I assured him.
 
Then he gave a huge smile and went inside their assigned dressing room.
 
I was about to find my way out when suddenly a guard caught me and asked, “Where’s your I.D pass?”
“I don’t have one..” I told him.
 
“Fans aren’t allowed here young lady” he said, as he pushed me outside where there are seats for audiences.
 
“There, you’re only allowed here alright? Go get your assigned place.” He said then left.
 
Good thing I saw an empty seat near the stage.. So I asked, “Is there someone seated here?”
 
“None, you can take it. My friend’s not coming anyway.” A fangirl holding a grey balloon with EXO’s logo said, smiling.
 
“Oh thanks you! You’re an EXO fan too?” I asked.
 
“Yes!! By the way,I’m Kang Minyu.” She greeted
 
 “Raehee. Han Rae Hee.. Nice to meet you!” I said.
 
“You too! Oh, the show is about to start! Let’s watch now!” She excitedly replied.
 
“Sure!” I cheerfully told her.
 



A/N: FINALLY!!I was able to post this! This is SOMEHOW a long chapter…right? HAHA! =))
Thanks to my subscribers! This update is all for you!SARANGHAE!! :*
Sorry if I don’t yet have a poster…Don’t have time to make one, any angel sent from heaven??Posters are loved! Hahaha!
Btw. Hello ShinYeSsay! You still reading my fic bestie???!!SARANGHAE! :*