A Ride

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

Half of the day had passed but I haven’t found my locket yet. Hopefully I could find it before the day ends. I’m really depressed right now since yhat locket is so important to me. Maybe after dance lessons I will stay to look for it.

----6:45 pm ---

**Sehun’s POV**

I almost forgot the locket of the trainee! But we have a guesting in Shindong sunbae’s variety show at 7:30. What a hectic schedule! What if she’s really looking for this now? Poor girl. Ugh… I don’t know what to do! But I think I should just hurry, I really need to give this to her.

“Yahh! Sehun-ah! Where are you going?? We have to be studio at 7:30!” Chanyeol hyung shouted as I was running along the hallway. I hurriedly stopped because I was shocked of his VOICE.

“Ah..hyung, just tell the others that I have to go to the Dance Studio in the main building,  this is really important. It will only take me a few minutes I promise!” I replied

“What?!?! You better hurry! We can't wait for you~ How could you go there without a car??” Hyung worriedly asked.

“I’m fine. I’ll just wear a cap and use my hood.” I said while starting to run again.

I really don’t know why I’m doing this. I mean… sacrificing my work time just to give this to that trainee.Am I crazy?! Ugh, never mind ..I’m on this.. I’ll just push through with it.

I arrived at the dance studio by 6:55, good thing the cab I rode was fast. Then I saw her there, still practicing..I think it’s hiphop, she seems to have difficulty. Well, hiphop dance is not that suitable to a cute girl like her. Wait ..enough!! I should hurry and give this to her now.

--end of Sehun’s POV----

 

“Okay, let’s just continue tomorrow, you seem so tired now and besides it’s already time. By the way Rae Hee, you need to practice the stunts alright? You seem to have difficulties in doing them, but the way you dance is really good.” Mr.Lee said.

“Ahh..ne~. I’ll do my best to perfect the stunts.” I replied sadly.

Maybe I wasn’t just really in the mood today because I didn’t find my locket yet, and hiphop is the type of dance which I’m not really go at.

“Excuse me! Excuse me….Rae Hee? Han Rae Hee right?” I heard a voice a little far behind me.

I glanced at the back and was REALLY shocked of what I saw.. or maybe.. of WHO I saw.

He was walking towards me……..I can feel my heart beat, it’s like running in a 10KM race.

“This is yours right?” he asked while holding my locket.

I was really shocked but good thing I was still able to talk.

“Yes! Where did you find it?”

“I think it fell last night..Here you go. I need to go now.. we still have a guesting by 7:30. I just dropped by here to give this to you.” He said

“Ahh..KAMSAHAMNIDA!! JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA!”I replied

“Cheonmaneyo..” he said then ran away.

OH MY GAAAAAAAAD!!! He went here just to give this to me?!?! OMG!! :”””””> What if he would be late? It would be my fault! Gosh.. but still. He’s just so kind! :””>

When I turned around I saw everyone looking at me……

“Ah.. I met him last night.. Then ..then.. I think this fell..because..ah yeah! Because I’m carrying a lot of things..” I explained.

“Ohh.. That’s why you we’re so happy when you got home unnie?” Minkyu teased.

“Ah! Aniyo~! I was just really happy.”I denied while putting on my locket.

“Unnie! He said EXO has a show guesting by 7:30.. It’s 7:10 already! He would be late…It will be all because of you! Tsk.tsk” Hunyan interrupted.

“OhmyGod! You’re right. Uhm.could you please bring my things in the dorm? I’ll go after him to check!”I said worriedly then I ran in the parking lot and got my motorcycle and borrowed a helmet from the guard so that if I would see him I’ll give him a ride.

Then I saw him waiting for a cab..wearing a cap and hood.

“Oppa!! Come on! I’ll take you to the studio. I promise I will drive fast!” I shouted

His expression was shocked. Maybe because I shouted to much….or I look awkward.. or because my motorcycle and helmet is color pink…or. Ugh. Nevermind

“Oh.. you drive?” he asked

“Yeah~ student’s license.Shhh. We better hurry! You’ll be late!" I told him while putting on the other helmet to him.

“Ohh..Cool! You’re like a little girl so it’s amazing to see you drive a motorcycle.” He teased then he hopped in and put his arms around me on our way.

“Whatever!” I replied shortly while driving so fast to get to the studio on time.
My gosh I can’t barely breath.. with his arms around me. I’m going to explode :””>

Finally we've arrived. Time check:7:20 pm. Thank God!!

“Thanks for the ride.. but how could I get in without being noticed by the fans?” He asked worriedly.

“Ohhhh..Wait.!wear the helmet…Don’t remove it I’ll take care of this.” I said

So we went near the security while fans are around.. I can hear fans murmuring Who’s that? ..Maybe He’s an idol. Oh my God! Exo are the guests today. Maybe he’s Suho?or Sehun? Or Kai?
Then I was beginning to worry. What if they’ll attack Sehun oppa…

So I whispered to the security..

“Uhm..excuse me sir..you see.. he’s Oh Sehun from EXO.. you should let him enter now before the fans would notice.. please! please! “I said hurriedly.

Then a fan heard me and started to shout...."SEHUN OPPA!!!"
So the security hurriedly opened the glass door and I pushed Sehun  oppa inside still with his helmet.

I saw his worried face as he looked at me while I was being pushed by the fans.

So I put my thumbs up to assure him then he ran….
 

 

A/N: OKAY! Sorry If I took a long time to update Chapter 5.I was quite busy these past few days. And while I was writing this my best friend kept on bugging me.. ‘cause she wants to read my fic. But I don’t want..But let’s see if I’ll give in. Hahaha! Anyways, I hope you’re still interested in the flow of the story. SORRY if there are grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, punctuation etc. I’m really not good in engRish.lmao!
By the way... HAPPY LUHAN DAY!!HunHan shipper and HunHan biased here~ ♥♥