ADJUSTMENTS

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

As I woke up, a smile was obviously plastered on my face. This is the day I’ve been waiting for. Finally!!

“Good Morning unnies~” I greeted as I found my co-members in the kitchen.

“It seems that our maknae had a very good sleep huh.” Arlin unnie commented.

“I’m just really happy unnie.” I told her.

“Good morning Yeoj8!!” our manager greeted as she entered the dorm.

“Good morning!” we said in unison as we bowed.

“I’m here early I the morning to tell you that our flight to Beijing was moved today at 2pm. So get ready and pack your things already after your breakfast so that we can go straight to the airport after your meeting in the company’s main building. We’ll be going there at 10am so you still have 2 hours to get ready. “ she informed us.

“Ne~” our leader responded.

“Yoojin unnie! I should text Kai oppa if they’ll be there before 2pm. I should see him today~”I whispered.

 

“Ppali~ text him.By the way. Not before 2pm. Before 12nn because we need to be in the airport 2 hours before our flight!” she reminded.

“Omooo~ Arasseo.” I told her then I rushed to get my phone.

I think I’ll just call him.

“Yoboseyo oppa~” I said as soon as he picked up.

Kai: What’s up? Early in the morning~ you miss me don’t you?”He managed to tease.

Me: Yah! In your face. Our flight was moved to 2pm today! Will EXO go to the main building this morning?”

Kai: I was just joking! You don’t have to be rude. Actually we’re preparing to leave now.. So I think we’ll be there by 8:30. Wae?

Me: Good. We’ll be there by 10am. Are you guys still there that time?

Kai: Yup we’ll be rehearsing the whole day. In our schedule we’ll be having quite a long break by 11:30- 1:30. Then we’ll have our rehearsals again. So by that time maybe you can talk to him. Don’t worry too much. I can sense in your voice that you’re panicking.

Me: GREAT!!! I’m not panicking~ I just want to make sure that things will turn out well later. Kamsa oppa!

Kai:Ne~ne~ We’ll be going now. So bye.

Me: Bye oppa! Take Care

 

“Maknaeeee! Breakfast!” Yihan unnie called out.

“Comiiing~”

>>>Fast forward<<<

 

We arrived at the building at exactly 10:15. We were surprised that many fans were actually there. I think they’ll also be in the airport later. Thanks to the name of our company we gained a lot of fans even before debuting.

“Girls proceed to the meeting room. We’ll be giving out reminders about your showcase in China. It’s just short so we’ll still have time to eat our lunch before going to the airport.”manager unnie informed us as we entered the building.

The meeting started as we settled down.

“So you’ll be performing all your songs from your debut album. Namely, 60 seconds , Mister Right , My Boy and Second Confession. With these group performances you’ve also prepared solo performances right. So the line-up will be like this.

·         60 seconds

·         Solo performances of Members 1&2

·         Mister Right

·         Solo performances of Members 3 &4

·         My Boy

·         Solo performances of Members 5,6,7 &8

·         Second Confession

The numbering of members is by age so the eldest will be member 1 and your maknae will be member number 8. Got it?

“Ne~” we responded.

Your emcee will be f(x) Victoria. But she won’t be taking the flight with you today. She’ll be there on the 10th.

Special guests you may ask. We still don’t know if the EXO-M members will be going back to China before the 11th. If they’ll be your sunbaes from EXO-M will be there to support you.

“How about EXO-K???” Yoojin unnie blurted out as she was eyeing me.

“Exo-M is not yet sure. Then now you’ll be expecting Exo-K? If they’ll be going that means our department is wasting money for plane tickets. “ Mrs. Jung answered firmly.

Yoojin unnie nodded quietly.

“You should’ve just not ask. But thanks anyway unnie” I whispered to her.

“Gwaenchana.” She smiled.

“Okay that’s all about your showcase in China. With your showcase in Korea it was moved to February 14 due to some complications. We’re sorry for that. So the release of your album goes with your showcase here in Korea. Since it’s Valentine’s Day that time and we want to make up to the fans because of the change of date we’re thinking of some special stage. But we’re not sure about that yet. Don’t worry it won’t be too much because if ever we’ll push through with a special performance you only have 2 days which are the 12th and 13th to rehearse. We’ll see if a group could join you or something. So that’s all. Take your lunches and prepare to leave for Beijing later. Have a safe trip.” She bid goodbye and left the room.

 

 

A/N: I'll post the next chapter~ DOUBLE UPDATE. 
Btw I'm in a hurry to post this because I'll go somewhere today so I haven't doubled checked. If there are grammar mistakes or whatsoever. MIANHAE!