LOCKET

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

***SEHUN’s POV***

Such a clumsy girl.. hahaha! I didn’t know there were new trainees already. I wonder if all of them are cute like her. Oh well, after the debut we’ve been so busy, walking around is the only time I can relax by myself. I hope I could still do this every night.

I was about to head to my favorite place when I saw a hexagon shaped locket.. I picked it up and opened it only to find   Raehee’s  picture on one side while there’s nothing on the other side.

“Oh! This belongs to that girl!.. maybe it fell because she was carrying a lot of things. . Well, Such a nice locket shaped like EXO’s symbol.. I wonder if she’s a fan.. but anyway.” 

---end of Sehun’s POV---

 After 20 minutes I finally got in the dorm, still shocked of what happened awhile ago.

“Unnie!! Good thing you're back, we are REALLY sorry if we forgot to bring clothes that’s why you have to stay alone.” Minkyu greeted as she saw me enter our bedroom.

“Ah..gwaenchana dongsaeng” I told her with a big smile. OMG I can’t still believe it.. I can’t remove the smile on my face because of what happened. THANK YOU LORD, I saw my inspiration!

“You seem so happy unnie! Did something happen awhile ago when we left????” Minkyu curiously asked.

“Ah…no Minmin. Nothing happened. I’m just happy that the first day of training went well.” I replied, still smiling.

“Well..okay..as you say.Good night unnie!! Tomorrow will be another tiring day. We need to sleep now!”She said while yawning.

“Okay..Goodnight!” I whispered.

***Next day***

“Hey! Did you see my locket???? It’s missing. My EXO-symbol shaped locket? Please help me find it!It’s really important to me.” I said worriedly while we are fixing our things for the training.

“Aniyo unnie.. I didn’t.” Minkyu replied.

“Were you wearing it yesterday?” Yoojin unnie asked.

“Yes. I wear it every day. I just takeit off when it disturbs me during dance class. But I’m pretty sure I was wearing it last night after I showered!!” I replied worriedly.

“Maybe you left it in the dance studio yesterday, or it fell in the bathroom or something. Don’t worry unnie we will help you find it later” Hunyan comforted.

“Okay. I really appreciate your help. I hope we could find it!” I told them.




A/N: This is a short chapter only.. ahahaha! HELLO to my new subscribers! I hope you're enjoying the story!! ♥