ELEVATOR

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

I really feel comfortable now after the shower~~! WAIT… Oh my! It’s 8pm already! By 9pm all trainees should be in their dorm! Good thing the dorm is just 15 minutes away but I still need to hurry!

So I packed my things and hurriedly ran in front of the elevator. I look so haggard with my hair still slightly wet plus I am carrying so much things! C’mon elevator, open now! 

5 ↓4↓3 *ting!* finally! *elevator opens*

I walked in and almost tripped! Good thing the people who were in the elevator were facing the other side and were busy conversing.. *wew*

“Hyung, tell the other members that I have to stay for a while..maybe 20 minutes or so. I just need to walk around.”

“Okay, we’ll just wait for you”

“No need hyung I can take care of myself.”

“Alright, I have to go. I need to pick up things in the second floor.Bye SEHUN-ah”

I overheard their conversation…

**ting! the elevator opens**

“ Bye Suho hyung. Take Care!”

Su….suho?? Se..se…sehun?!?! OH MY GOD AM I DREAMING!

I slapped my face to check…..no I wasn’t! Then the other man in the elevator starred at me in shock…. I think because he heard the sound when I slapped my face.

Then I saw him…it’s him….OH SEHUN. Staring at me… I can feel my heart.. It beating so fast. I think it would explode any minute! I think I would faint! Oh my God! Then I accidentally dropped my things on the floor ..HEOKKK I think I’m gonna faint.!!

“Excuse me.. Is something wrong?” he asked in a confused tone.

“ A-a..aniyo, My things are just a-a-a.. a little bit heavy that’s why they slipped and I slapped myself because I'm so clumsy. he.he.he.”I replied with a shaky voice. Thought it's not even logical since I slapped my face first but anyway.

Then he helped me pick up my things that were still on the floor, God! My first meeting with Sehun was a disaster! I’m just so CLUMSY! 

“Kamsahamnida! *bow*” I said.

“No worries, I think it’s the first time that I have seen you... are you new here?” he asked.

“Ne~ it’s my first day of training.”

Then the elevator opened to the ground floor. We both stepped out and walked in the same direction.

“Oh,so that’s why.. be hardworking alright? Hwaiting!” he said with a cheerful tone.

“Gomawo~ *bow* I need to go now,. Goodbye!”I replied

“Ah…arasseo, by the way I’m Oh Sehun from Exo.”

“Yes, the newly debuted group with extreme talent! I-I mean you know... you're from SMent what should we expect right? uhmmm.  I’m Han Rae Hee.. nice to meet you. Bye!” I waved and ran.

“Wooooh~!! *inhale-exhale-inhale-exhale* I almost ran out of oxygen while talking to him! :”> Good thing I didn’t faint!” I mumbled to myself.


Is this a dream????? I SAW EXO-K ‘s SUHO AND SEHUN… I TALKED TO SEHUN.. SEHUN.. MY BIAS.. HE HELPED ME .KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! MY HEART IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!

Before anything could happen to me I hurriedly went to the parking lot and rode my motorcycle.. Yes. I have one. It’s my appa’s gift when I had my 15th birthday 2 years ago.

 

 

A/N: Okay.. so I won’t have time to update this weekend because our family has an outing.. so yeah. I hope that you’re still enjoying the story. And I REALLY HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU...COMMENTS WOULD REALLY BE LOVED.THANK YOU!! ♥♥♥