CLOSER

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

After the incident a week ago we’re lucky that not even one news or rumor came out about it. I don’t want to put Sehun oppa’s status at risk with that.

He’s been busy practicing these days though it’s somehow impossible for us to meet….

But I tell you, we go out for dinner or walk every night. We grew as close friends I may say. FRIENDS ,arasseo? But one person kept on bugging me..

“Yaaah~ What’s your relationship with our sunbae?” Yoojin unnie started her interrogation again.

“I said and I will keep on saying that WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! Unnie, you know the rules right? A trainee ♥ an idol is A BIG NO FOR MR. CEO  ” I responded.

“Ye. That rule ..” she said.

“Wae.?? Do you have a special relationship with one of our sunbaes? Orrrr!!!… one of a trainees? ‘cause as I know it.. trainee ♥ trainee is a no-no too.. But, an idol ♥ idol needs an approval from our CEO.”  I teased.

“Mwo?! Yah~ stop changing the topic! I DON’T HAVE okay? I’m not going out EVERYNIGHT to have dinner with someone.. so OBVIOUSLY I don’t” she stucked out her tongue as she replied.

Errr. So childish of her.

“Okay unnie. CHILL. Don’t worry, you will be the first one to know if I already have a boyfriend.” I joked.

“Yah~ sooo.. if there’s no rule.. you,… two… together? As in did he already confess or—“

“UNNIE~!!!! ANIYOOO!ANI!ANI! I was just joking! Besides if there’s love between us. It’s ONE SIDED. Haha!” I butted in.

“Pshhh. I don’t think soooo~”

“Unnie!!! Gwanwoo oppa is calling for you!!” I told her to see what will be her reaction and to avoid her questions.

“Jinja?Jinja? Where??” she gasped.

“Molla~ I was just joking.. “ I chuckled.

“Yah!! How dare you?!?!” she grunted

“Haha! Unnie ~ Work with your humor.. Kaja~ I want to sleep early today. It’s Sunday tomorrow so I want to go out. Want to join me?” I asked her.

“After what you’ve done to me? Do you think I’ll be kind enough to join you??? Of course not! Go by yourself” she stomped out of the room and didn’t even wait for me.

“Oops~ As if I’ve done something big. Yah unnie!! Wait!!” I picked my bags and ran.

-----------

I was lying on my bed deciding where to shop the next day when someone texted me.

^*^1 MESSAGE RECEIVED^*^

OH SEHUN: Are you free tomorrow? Let’s go out ^^ I don’t want to be bored.

My heartbeat raced. “Aishh! This is what you do to me oppa.” I murmured to myself while placing my hands on my chest while holding my hand phone and smiling like an idiot.

ME: I was planning to go shopping but I remember causing a commotion when I went shopping with you :P

OH SEHUN : I think I’m not good in disguising. Kkk~ Maybe you go shopping then I’ll wait for you somewhere?

ME: I agree......... That you’re not. Haha! Kidding :P Huh?But where?

OH SEHUN:  Hmm.. Let’s go… uhm. I don’t know where we could go without anyone catching us .

ME: I know where! But we would get bored….. SM Ent’s rooftop or garden?

OH SEHUN: I prefer the garden. Let’s have a picnic! ^^

ME: Arasseo~ I’ll take care of the food ^^

OH SEHUN: Ani. I will ;)

ME: Mwo?! Can you cook????

OH SEHUN: I can buy =)

ME: Wahaha! Arasseo. See you tomorrow ^^

OH SEHUN: Sure, Jaljayo!

ME: Jalja oppa~

----

 

After shopping I went straight to the garden and saw that Sehun was already there..I was just in time. 5pm

“Oppa~” I called.

“You are just in time~ Everything’s prepared” he flashed a bright smile as he replied.

“Wow~ Ten tfingers up with the preparations!” I exaggerated.

“Haha! THANK YOU~ Let’s take a picture!” he replied as he took out a Polaroid camera from his bag..

“Hana, deul ,set.. “

“Ahh~ It came out well. Does your Polaroid have a flash or something? I think I saw a bright light.” I asked him.


“Yep a littlel” he told me.

“ Ahh~ I’m hungry~ Let’s eat!” I sat down the mat and began to scan the pile of food.

“Like it?” he asked.

“Yup! Yup! Almost all of them are my favorites!” I clasped my hands together like a little child seeing a castle made with sweets.

“Kiddo~ Let’s eat…here. “  he held out a spoon in front of me… waiting for me to open my mouth

“Aaahh~” I responded.

“Good little girl” he chuckled.

“Who says I am a little girl?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Who did?? I don’t know~” he tried to act innocent but it can’t be hidden because of the glint on eyes.

“Whatever.” I began to chew my food.

“Eat too!” I reminded him after he gave me the 5th spoonful.

“Feed me too~” he requested.

“Arasseo~ wait. Let’s play a game. Since we’ve known each other a lot… Let’s ask each other questions about ourselves. Then when you get the right answer I’ll give you a spoonful then you do that to me too when I get it also…” I suggested.

“I’m on it! For sure I’ll be very full after this game.” He smirked.

“Aigoo~ Mr. overconfident!” I  joked.

We played the game for almost an hour and stopped after feeling so full.

“Aigoooo~ we finished all of it.” I let out a sight as I began to lie on the mat.

“At least we didn’t waste any.” He lied beside me.

“Right.. I’m so full! I want to sleep~” my eyes wandered at night sky.. “Ahh~ yeppeuda~” I was looking at the thousands and millions of stars twinkling..

“Ne~ neomu yeppeo.” Sehun agreed. I faced him and saw that he was not looking at the sky instead, facing me..

Errr.. I can feel the awkwardness

“U-Uhm you like the night sky too?” I avoided his gaze and pointed the stars from above.

“Y-yeah~” he scratched his head as he responded.

 

A/N: Wiiiee~ I have a long weekend so I am able to give you an update! Yippee! HAHA! Soo~ wathca think?? Come on guys~ I’ll give you a tip. Whenever I see comments I feel energized. LOL! ‘Cause I feel you’re getting bored with the story that’s why I feel half-hearted to update and update TT_TT

Anw, thanks to the new subscribers! ♥

*Sehun gives me a clap* 

wew~ best clap I've ever seen. LOL!! 

Then....

Onew oppa dances Gangnam syle for me~