What are we?

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

>>FASTFORWARD<<

It was a training day, we were about to go home but my things are still messed up.

“Unnie~ could you accompany me in the dance studio? My things are still in a mess. I didn’t have time to put them on my locker awhile ago. ” I asked Yoojin unnie.

“Uhm, sure let me help. I’m so damn tired so I want to go home really early now.” She responded.

When we went inside someone was there.. Gwanwoo oppa~

“Opps~ sorry for the mess oppa. Are you practicing?” I asked him.

“Gwaenchana~ Yes I am.” He replied, still panting.

“Ohh..I need to clean up now.. but maybe while I clean you can watch him unnie~” I teased.

“Raehee.” Unnie called my name in a hard tone.

“Uhm… tehee~ I can manage so you don’t need to help me~” I winked at her.

“Oh since you can manage. I’ll go home first.” She marched out of the room.

I immediately gathered my things so that I can follow her.

“Oppa~ I’m going now! Goodbye!” I waved at Gwanwoo oppa who managed to still practice.

He just nodded,

“Unnie!!Unnie! Wait!” I hollered into the hallway.

“Aish so noisy!!” I heard someone pissed from behind.

“Mianhae!! Jeongmal Mianhae” I made sure I bowed 90 degrees without bothering to look who the annoyed person was.

Then a hand suddenly rested on my head and began to move making me look like a puppy.

“My hair!” I appalled. I stood up and saw that it was Sehun.

“Hahahaha!!” Sehun guffawed. “if you only saw your expression.. puwahahah!! You were so scared.. haha! You fell for that.” He wrapped his arms around his tummy while laughing.

I just stood there, dumbfounded. I let out a deep sigh and marched out through the hallway.

“Wait!” I heard him say..still chuckling. But I ignored him.

I entered the elevator then someone bolted in before it closes.

It was him.. my earphones were hanging on my neck and I immediately put them to pretend that I can’t hear anything he wanted to say.

“I was just joking awhile ago~ you just looked really funny.” He told me while making weird noises because he tries to stiffle his laughter.

I didn’t respond though I clearly heard what he said because there was no music playing on my ipod.

“Uhmm.soo~ How are you.. did you sleep well last night? The moment I woke up I still felt that my tummy was full. Is that how I know you so much? I think I was able to finish a large pot of food.” He laughed.

“Go on~ talk with yourself. Nyaha” I thought.

“Can't you really not hear me?!” he huffed.

I tapped my fingers and nodded my head with the imaginary beat pretending that I was into the song I am hearing.

“Ah.. kyeopta~” he commented.

I was taken aback with his comment. Did my bias just told me that I am cute?! OMG. Or maybe he was referring to something else. But no one was inside the elevator..

I still continued to pretend I was listening to something

“Hey~ you can’t hear me? Yaaa~ Pshh.. Let me hear that to.. “ he told me as he pulled the other one and put it on his ear.

I’m dead.

“Yah! There’s no music being played~ Tsk.tsk. you’re fooling me huh.” He scolded.

“Awhile ago there is but it ran out of battery~” I told him while keeping my face straight so that he would believe.

“Tsk. REASONS.REASONS REASONS~ ” he teased

I chuckled..

“HAHAHA!! SEE~!!! Pretending to be mad at me won’t work~ I know you well enough” he said proudly.

“Oh really~ but you still don’t know my heart well .” I mumbled.

“What did you say??” he moved his head closer to me expecting I’ll say that again.

“NOTHIIING~” I moved his head away. Omg. I touched his face. Er. :””>  looool

“Whatever, still up for a walk?” he asked.

“Actually we’ve been doing that for almost a month, it’s like it became one of my hobbies before going home. Hahaha!” I answered him.

He nodded , “Yeah~ honestly it relaxes me , just walking around , breathing the fresh air,sharing stories with the girl I—“

*rrrriiiiiing* *riiiiiiing*

My phone suddenly rang.

“Yoboseyo …..ahh~ unnie.. yes go home first. I’ll do something first. Yes,yes.. Go home safetly, Take care… Ne~…. See you later…. Bye.”

The elevator opened and we started to walk around.

“Uhm. Yeah. Sorry for awhile ago.. It was Yoojin unnie..” I started.

“It’s okay it didn’t bother me at all..” he said with an unfamiliar tone.

While we were walking I think I heard someone from the bushes..

“Someone there?” I asked..

Sehun went to check.. “ There’s no one , maybe it was just some cats.” He told me.

“Arasseo..” I was relieved.

“I think you’re tired.. Let’s go home and rest.” He suggested.

“Sure, I’ll go now~ bye.” I told him.

“Who said you’re going home alone? Haven’t you got use to it? I’ll bring you home. It’s dangerous to be going alone at this time of the night.” He demanded.

“Yes boss” I .

“Yeah right. Let’s go my princess..” he said as he put my helmet on.

DID.HE.JUST…

If unnie didn’t interrupt what he was telling to me awhile ago I should have known. ER. ER. I’m not expecting but.. anyway. Even if he has the same feeling I have for him,. We still can’t be right? We will ruin both of our dreams. Well, I am a fangirl so I mostly care of his reputation and not mine.

 

A/N: Tadaaa!! I've updated! Wiiie~ Any reactions? Seems like NO ONE missed me /3 AIGOO T_____T Anyway, thank you readers and subscribers!!

SARANGHAEE!! A heart from Luhan.. this is taken from the concert I've watched :">