A New Beginning

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

 

“This is the start of a new beginning, a new chapter of my life is about to begin.. I am one stop closer to fulfilling my DREAMS.I am Han Rae Hee"

**Monday Morning 6 A.M**
“Careless, Careless, Shoot, Anonymous, Anonymous, Heartless, Mindless… ♪♫”

I was really surprised by that! I totally forgot that I set EXO’s MAMA as my alarm tone. Anyway, this means that I have to get going now for this is the first day of training. Yes, this isn’t a dream anymore!!! I am finally SM Entertainment’s Trainee, the Entertainment where my EXO idols grew and were trained. I hope I could get a chance to see them soon!

“Good Morning Raehee! So how’s your first night of sleep here in the dorm?” Yoojin unnie asked as she saw me getting up on my bed.

“Well…I think I slept well ..hahaha!” I told her. Yoojin unnie is such a good person, she’s so pretty, smart and caring. She’s been a trainee for about 6months now. I hope I could catch up on her so that we would end up in the same group even though it's going to be difficult.

I went downstairs and found Minkyu and Hunyan eating breakfast so I sat beside them and joined them.  They are newbie trainees like me, we auditioned and we were chosen at the same time so we’re all curious of what this day will bring.

“Good Morning unnie!!” Minkyu greeted me with a big smile on her face. She’s such a cute dongsaeng!

“Ne~ Good Morning Minmin!” I answered. I love to call her Minmin, it’s such a cute nickname for a cute 14 year old girl!

Hunyan was so busy eating that’s why she didn’t notice that I was right beside her.

“Hunyan-ah, Good Morning! You seem so busy to notice me huh...Didn’t Yoojin unnie ask you to lessen your intake of food so that you can easily lose weight?? Such a naughty girl~” I told her jokingly .

“Unnie! Mianhae, I’m just savoring the food ‘cause I know that in the next few days they wouldn’t let me eat! I couldn’t take that…” she replied while munching her food.

“Okay, we better hurry. It’s not a good impression to be late on the first day. Physical Fitness is our first class for the day, let’s all hope that everything would go smoothly.” I told them.
 


A/N: 
Sooo~ I chose to end the first chapter here. BTW. It's Sehun's Birthday today!! SO I'm REALLY REALLY inspired to finish chapter 2.  THANKS to all my subscribers you're also one of the reasons why I would like to update :) 
♥♥SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA SEHUN OPPA!! ♥♥