JUST GO ON

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

 

Running towards my motorcycle, I can’t keep myself to stop sobbing so hard.

Good thing I was able to go home safely with my condition.

As I was about to open the door it bursted out open revealing worried faces of my 3 friends.

“Han Raehee. AIGOO~” Yoojin unnie reached for a hug.

All I did was sob.

“So the plan was really done..” Minkyu stated sadly

** SEHUN’S POV**

My heart was broken by what I’ve known. My heart was shattered by what I have heard. My heart was crushed by what she has done.

I decided to walk around as our memories started to flashback.. from the moment I first met her until the time I fell in love with her.

How could I move on? But one thing’s for sure. It would be difficult to let go.

I just went home.

“MAKNAAAAAE~ How’s the… you know” Happy Virus strikes again.

I can feel a lump on my throat. Am I about to cry again? What a loser.

“SHE.DOESN’T.LOVE.ME.SHE.JUST.USED.ME” I told him firmly.

“Whaaaaat?! Are you sure??? No way….. But she seems different.. you know.. Uhm. Angelic or something?” he replied.

“She’s not. She’s not. She’s fake. She wears a mask.” I told him as other members gathered around. A tear dropped and I wiped it immediately.

“I’m going to bed.”I said ,leaving them puzzled.

“I knew before that there’s really something fishy about that girl ever since.”  D.O blurted out.

“How could she do that?! She’s so selfish.” Baekhyun added.

“Hey. Stop judging.” Kai told them.

“What?? We’re not even judging. You shouldn’t call it “judging” there are proofs. And why are you like that? You are the one who snobbed her from the start and now you’re protecting her.. don’t tell me she also tried to make you fall for..” D.O was about to say.

“Cut it out hyung. Stop this nonsense. Let’s just think of how to help the maknae.” Kai said and walked away.

**end of Sehun’s POV**

 

“Stop acting like this. You should train well. Don’t make your dreams go to waste. Don’t make yourself lose 2 important things in your life. You lost the other don’t sacrifice the other one.” Yoojin unnie told me. Which made me realize things.. I should not make my sacrifice go into waste.

Two weeks had passed I was training really hard.. even our seonsaengnims are commending me.. and Mr. Lee was happy and worried about me.

I just wanted to debut. To take a step closer towards Sehun, an idol. I wonder if I’ll be able to move on or continue to love him secretly.

The issue was cleared. Since I was able to do it. Mrs. Jung promised not to let Sehun be affected by the issue. Everything was settled…… Maybe. But I suppose our hearts are not.

Sehun….. I wonder how’s he. I haven’t seen him since that day. I miss him so much.

“Hyung.. so is it true? We’ll go to China next week to do promotions with EXO-M?” I heard someone while I was on my way to the bathroom.

“Yes~ I’m excited.. for sure it’ll be fun. I hope Sehun would benefit from this. It’ll make him preoccupied with things.” It was Suho I suppose who told it.

So….. He’ll be leaving… for a week? A month? I hope he’ll be fine.

 

** Sehun’s POV**

“You see. It’s just a girl. A girl who…. Uhm. How could I say this. Left you? Or… did not love you back. Don’t make it change you. You’ve been so depressed and serious these days. We ALL miss out OLD MAKNAE.” Suho hyung told me.

It’s really difficult to act like nothing happened. But hyung is right. I’m affected so much.. because I LOVED her so much. But I should go on with my life. I should just focus on my career.

“ By the way.. next week. We’ll be going to China to help out with the promotions..According to manager-nim we’ll be staying for a month or two. I hope It would help you.” He added.

“Great.” A simply stated.

 

A/N: A short and lame update . MIANHAE~!! 
Btw, EXO's NEW HAIRSTYLES ahsdgyadakdaj ♥ 
Let's all wait patiently for their comeback and that you readers for waiting patienly for an update ♥