UNEXPECTED

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

We arrived at the dance studio by 10am so that we could still practice. Some of the trainees were doing chitchats. They’re talking about the ‘special observers’.

“I have heard that they’re our company’s artists!!” Minjae excitedly told the group.

“OMG!! Snsd? Suju?Shinee?Nugu?Nugu?” Taebin reacted.

“What?! What?!” Hunyan barged in.

“The special observers will be SMent artists!”Minjae repeated.

“Kyaah! I would die out of nervousness and happiness! What if it would be 2 Super Junior members??” Hunyan faced us and started jumping.

“Relax! Relax!” Minkyu grumbled, but inside I know she’s excited and nervous too.

A sudden thought popped out on my mind. “EXO. Aigoo~!!! But. WAIT. NO. Sehun oppa told me last time that they’ll be busy. Soooo I’m 99.99% sure it won’t be any member of Exo K. Phew~~”

We started practicing for the evaluation. They said that this is important because if you always do well in every given evaluation you take a step closer to your debut.

 

Lunch break came. 2 hours till the performance.

“Oh myyy~ I can feel butterflies in my tummy!” Hunyan stated.

“Me too! I’m so nervous!” Minkyu approved.

“We can do this, just do your best okay?” Yoojin unnie told us.

“unnie~ is this your 3rd time to perform in an evaluation? I asked.

“Nope! Just my 2nd.” She responded.

“Ohh~ Anyway, let’s take our lunch now so that we can still have time to rest before our performance.” I suggested.

“Yep!Yep! I’m sooooo hungry!” Hunyan complained.

 

We took our lunch for about an hour. We came back to the studio at 1 pm. Trainees were surrounding the corner of the studio.

“What’s happening?” Yoojin unnie asked. Good thing Gwanwoo was heading outside so he was able to hear what Yoojin said.

“The special observers slash judges are there already. Sehun and Kai sunbaenim.” He answered.

Yoojin unnie faced me…….” OHHHHHH---EMMMMMMM-GEEEE!” she squealed.

Other trainees looked at Yoojin. They’re somehow irritated of her squeal. Even Kai and Sehun looked to our direction.

I just stood there. FROZEN.

“Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhae!” Yoojin unnie bowed infront of them.

The trainees faced Kai and Sehun again while I stood there. OF COURSE. I still can’t believe what I’m seeing.

“I thought Super Junior oppas will be the special judges..” Hunyan said, disappointed.

I felt an eye staring at me, then I saw him… He was smiling at me. 

“I..I..I need to go to the washroom.” I told Yoojin unnie.

“Are you alright? Do you want me to accompany you?” she worriedly asked.

“Aniyo.. I can manage.” I said as I proceeded to the restroom.

 

Aigoo!! I’m getting really nervous now. Why are they here?! And of all members… why Kai and Sehun?!?! What should I do???

Then I heard my phone beep.

“Raehee.. Are you mad that we’re here? I just want to surprise you that’s why I didn’t inform you…”

Sehun’s text message said.

I was shaking while I was typing my reply…

“Why would I? I’m not mad oppa ^^”

**SENT**

I’M JUST NERVOUS.

 

 

A/N: YAY! I finally updated! Haha! Mianhae if this is just a short chapter. Guess what. I wrote this during class hours. LOL! Bad student. kkkk~ :)) THANKS TO ALL MY READERS ♥ SARANGHAAAE~ 

#yFreeandSingle(Sj's 6jib♥)