What will happen?

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

>>fast forward<<

It’s been 11 months since I entered SMent. I was really training very hard in order to debut as soon as possible there are even rumors that the company is planning to debut a girl group late next year.

 With that rumor I trained harder because I want to be included. Well, all female trainees of course wanted to.

You may be curious of what happened for the past months. Well nothing much. Exo just ended their promotions and are currently resting.

I think their comeback is still being planned that’s why. But Kai oppa told me that they’ll start rehearsing in 2 weeks.

Yes Kai and I got closer. I didn’t expect that I’ll be calling the cold hearted guy my best oppa. LOL!

Like a real sunbae and oppa he’s always there when I needed something and encourages me when I feel tired of training.

What about Sehun you may ask.. I got used with his cold stares whenever we pass by each other. Yes it hurts but what else could I do?

 I wanted to be optimistic but sometimes I feel if I’ll come back to him he won’t accept me anymore. I think his feelings disappeared already.

 I even asked Kai about it but he says Sehun doesn’t mention anything about his feelings.

But on the brighter side he’s not with anyone now. Maybe if his heart is already empty atleast no other girl is filling it.

Yes I’m still hoping that the time I’ll become an idol I could tell him the truth and he’ll still accept me. Then, I’ll be able to fill his heart again.

“In deep thoughts again??” Kai interrupted.

“Oh you’re here…why?”I asked

“Yes. I was here for about 5 minutes already  but you didn’t even notice. See? I’m about to finish my lollipop… We had a meeting. They gave our schedule for the preparation of our next album.” He replied.

“So when will you start to rehearse?” I asked

“Well two weeks from now.. like what I said.” He said.

“Ohh..So I’ll bump to him more often this time because you’ll be here again..” I concluded.

“Just don’t look back. I know it hurts that he treats you like that but you didn’t want to tell him the truth now.. If he’ll know---”

“Then what will be the sense of all that I’ve done if I’ll tell him the truth? I did that for us to separate then now you wanted me to tell him the truth because I wanted to go back to him? The company will surely find it out again and that will damage Sehun’s career. Do you get my point?” I cut him out and explained.

He was dumbfounded for a while but he understood after a moment.

“Arasseoooo~ Aigoo…Sehun is so lucky that a girl loves him this much. If only he knew….”

“Yah!!”

“I was just joking! Don’t worry. I promised that I won’t tell right?? A promise is a promise..” he winked.

 

**Baekhyun’s POV**

“I’m so full. Aigoo. allI want now is to lay on my bed and sleep.. “ Chanyeol told us.

“Wait a while the driver said he’s on his way to the building. Let’s just wait for him on the ground floor.” Manager-nim informed.

“Arasseo, Let’s go…. But where’s Kai?” I asked them.

“He told me a few minutes ago that he’ll go to the rooftop. Someone call him please” D.O timidly said while standing up.

“Suho hyung~ Since you’re the leader you should go” Chanyeol teased.

“Psh! So lazy! Since I’m  the leader I am ordering you both to go and call him” Suho hyung pointed Chanyeol and I.

“ I don’t want to~ I’m so full. Just let the maknae do it” Chanyeol remarked.

“Yahhh~” Suho insisted.

“Whatever. I’ll go now.” Sehun said and went away.

 

 

A/N: Short Update. MIAN