PROMISE

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

“Ugh. Stubborn maknae he could just tell he doesn’t want. Why does he have to leave us and proceed to the van!?” Chanyeol complained as we were on the elevator.

Yes all of us who remained went to call for Kai. Our manager scolded us for fighting like children so he ordered all of us to go.

“Just let him be. We all know he’s not yet fully back to his normal self.” Our leader said.

As I was about to open the door of the rooftop I saw Kai and a girl conversing.

“Shh!! Seems like Kai’s seriously conversing with someone.”I told them.

“Just don’t look back. I know it hurts that he treats you like that but you didn’t want to tell him the truth now.. If he’ll know---” we heard him say but the girl interrupted him and faced him.

With that we say the girl’s side view. To our surprise it was Raehee.

“Then what will be the sense of all that I’ve done if I’ll tell him the truth? I did that for us to separate then now you wanted me to tell him the truth because I wanted to go back to him? The company will surely find it out again and that will damage Sehun’s career. Do you get my point?” She told Kai.

“Truth? What is she saying???” D.O whispered.

“Yah. Keep quiet. They’ll hear us.” Chanyeol scolded.

There was silence but after that Kai said “Arasseoooo~ Aigoo…Sehun is so lucky that a girl loves him this much. If only he knew….”

“Raehee loves him??” D.O commented again.

“Shh” Chanyeol scolded him for the second time.

 “I was just joking! Don’t worry. I promised that I won’t tell right?? A promise is a promise..” Kai continued.

“Promise??What are they talking about?” D.O striked again.

“Will you please shut up!” Chanyeol raised his voice a little.

Well with his VOICE it may not sound a little…….

Two eyes laid on us.

Yes they heard us.

“Chanyeol hyung???” Kai asked as he was walking towards us.

“Omo you’re all here. Is Sehun with you?!??!” he panicked.

“He’s not.He’s in the van already. I think we need to know something…” Suho hyung told Kai.

Raehee went towards us and bowed nervously.

“What are you both talking about awhile ago??” I asked.

“Omo eotteokke???” Raehee faced Kai.

“We can’t do anything now. Just tell them.” Kai told her.

“Uhm..uhm. please sunbaes promise me you won't  tell Sehun about this.” She began

“Ne~” we answered in unison.

She explained all of it. She told us the truth. We were all shocked but we promised her that we won’t tell Sehun about it. She said that she’ll be the one to do it and it should be on the right time. Well we didn’t know when that ‘right time’ will be. But atleast she told us the truth.

“Aigoo!! Manager called. He’s mad already we should go now.” Suho hyung panicked.

“We’ll go know. Go home too and rest. Don’t worry I’ll be the guard to your promise. I will keep them  from telling it to him.” Kai assured Raehee.

“Kamsahamnida…. Exo sunbaes kamsahamnida also. Take care.” She bid farewell as we entered the elevator.

“I didn’t know it was like that. Like..the kind of love in dramas. Sacrificing for your loved one.. Aigoo~” I blurted out.

“I just wish they’ll still end up together…….like in dramas.” D.O added.

“But it’s in real life now.” Chanyeol commented.

“Yah!!!” D.O and I both scolded him.

“Shut it guys.Just be ready to help if Raehee needs one. As of now we’re the only one she could trust.” Kai said.

 

**end of Baekhyun’s POV**

 

 

A/N: SHORT UPDATE AGAIN. MIANHAE.