UNSURE

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

When I started to release all the pain as I sat on the bench of the rooftop I heard some footsteps coming towards me. Then hands were starting to pat my back I took a glimpse and saw it was the cold-hearted guy….. which turned over a new leaf today.

“Did China warm your heart?” I accidentally blurted out

I heard him chuckle a bit. I was just confused by his sudden change so I can’t help but tell him that.

“Maybe? Try to go there maybe your clumsiness will also be gone.” He answered

Or maybeee China did only a little repair.. “Yah.” I fought back.

“Whaaat? You dropped your water bottle awhile ago. Tsk,tsk, still a clumsy girl” he teased. See?? There’s still the old Kai inside him.

I thank him and he suddenly told me about what he felt with wha hadt happened between me and Sehun. I insisted that he doesn’t need to know all of the truth because it was all in the past. I still went with the fact that I used Sehun while explaining things to him. I thought he’ll stop from there but when I was about to walk away he gripped my hand.

I looked at him firmly “Wae?” I said.

“Liar” he suddenly told me.

Do I really need to tell him? But what if he’ll tell Sehun ? The issue will be opened up again.. It will be risky..

“Say what you want to say. Excuse me I need to go now.” I insisted as I tried to let go from his grip. Instead, he tightened it and to my surprise he pulled me into a hug. That’s it.. I give up. I’m such a weakling.

I started to sob. Will he understand if I’ll tell him everything?

 “Kai –sshi” I repeatedly told him as I was hesitating..

“My thoughts are right I suppose. You know you can tell me.. treat me as an oppa. A real older brother I am here to listen.” He assured me.

He led me to the bench so that we could sit again.

“I’ll be back.. I’ll get you some water.” He said

With that I tried to stop myself from sobbing so that I could easily tell him the truth. I didn’t know Kai has this gentle side which can make me trust him. Like he said, he is there to listen.

As he got back I told him the whole story. He promised me he would never tell anyone.

“And if other members are trying to make you feel guilty don’t worry I’ll be here to protect you.” He added.

“Gomawo sunbae.I-I need to go now break is over I’ll have my next class in a few minutes.” I told him while bowing.

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you to treat me as an oppa? So you should call me oppa, not sunbae. Drop too much formalities.” He exclaimed.

“Ah.. ne~ ne. I should go now oppa. Jeongmal Kamsahae.” I told him as I ran to be on time for my next class.

 

**SEHUN’S POV EARLIER**

As we got back from China fans were waiting outside the building so we hurriedly went inside as we got out of the van. I think they heard that were coming with our other half.

What a “welcoming surprise” I saw her as we entered the main door.

Chanyeol hyung also saw her “It’s her.. keep her away from the maknae” he uttered.

 “Ye. I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY HERE. Like someone who’s….. a user?”  D.O said in a loud voice. I wanted to stop him but I knew he was just protecting me.

Suddenly a water bottle dropped then I saw that it was hers.

Rolling towards us, Kai hyung picked it up and gave it to her.

I couldn’t hear them but we just watched as they were having a small talk.

Then we met each other’s gaze. I stared at her blanky.. like what she had said. We’ll treat each other as if we haven’t met before. Then she ran. What’s happening with her? It is she who firmly cut everything out then she’ll just run away because we bumped into each other? Psh. Maybe she’s guilty of using me.

 “Thank you for leaving! Now I can smell the fresh air of the building again” D.O hyung blurted out.

I just kept quiet. I let D.O hyung say what he want. I don’t want them to think that I haven’t moved on because I’ll take her side again.... After what she had done.

But suddenly..

“COULD YOU JUST PLEASE SHUT UP…. HYUNG!” Kai suddenly raised his voice and came running after Raehee.

What.is.happening?

“Woah~ what’s with Kai? I always don’t get it when he sees Raehee. He acts cold in the past then now? Did he eat something or what?” Chanyeol hyung remarked.

“Let him be.. some of you are just too much really. She’s still a girl. Learn to respect. We are her sunbaes don’t act so childish.” Suho hyung lectured.

“Arasseo. Mianhae hyung what she did with Sehun was just too much too.” D.O explained.

“But you see Sehun has already moved on with it..so we should too. Right maknae?” Suho said as patted my back.

“Y-Yes hyungs. Let’s just forget about her.” I firmly replied.

 Have I really moved on….?

“Enough with this talk please. Let’s just proceed to the studio and wait for Kai there. Let’s order foods too. I’m hungryyyy.” Xiumin hyung pleaded.

“Arasseo~ I’m hungry too. Kaja!” Chanyeol agreed.

 

 

 

A/N :Tadaaa! Update again. Thank you to my new readers btw~ <33
 Tomorrow is Sehunnie’s birthday! Yippee! HAHA!