Close Friends

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

“So…..” he awkwardly said.

“Hm?” I replied while keeping myself busy with my things.

“Do you have anything to do after this?” he asked.

“Nothing oppa~ Actually I’m packing up my things to get ready to go home..” I stated.

“Ohh..I see. Get enough rest then.” His tone changed...

“How about you oppa? Shouldn’t you get a rest too? You see, it’s only once in a blue moon to be free when you’re an idol” I flashed a smile to him.

“You’re right.. but wouldn’t be great to have fun rather than to rest?” he joked.

“So what are you trying to say? I don’t get it.” I frowned at him.

“He’s asking you out.” A voice suddenly came.

It was Kai. I starred at him blankly but Sehun glared at him.. it was like a deathly glare.

“What?! I was just trying to help you.” Kai said as usual with his monotone voice.

“I thought you’ll go back to the dorm now? Why are you still here hyung?” Sehun asked him.

“Uhm. Maybe because I want? Don’t worry I’m really about to go.. but I saw some awkwardness here. Just helping our maknae out.Well then bye.” He said and walked away.

"So.. you’re asking me out?” I asked to break the silence.

“Uhm. Yeah.. If you want to…and if you’re not tired.. Well if you want to have me as you company for a while.. uhm.. if you’re not that busy…” he said.

“Woah~ If.. If. If. Hahaha! Oppa~seriously. All I could understand is the word ‘if’ Well.. okay~” I laughed.

“Jinja?? Well then.. Let’s go~” he grabbed my wrist but stopped before I could go outside.

He immediately closed the door locked it.

“Oppa.. wae??” I asked, confused.

“The other trainees are coming.. I think they’ll be out in a while though let’s just wait for them to go by.” He explained.

“Oh arasseo. I’ll go first and tell unnie Yoojin that I’ll be out for a while..or maybe I’ll just text her.” I said and grabbed my phone.

After a while the voices of the other trainees form outside were gone so we went out..

“Where would we go?” I asked Sehun.

“Hmm.. where do you want to go?? Itaewon? Insadong? Han river?” he suggested.

“Uhm. Oppa~ you’re an idol now so you couldn’t just go around the city like that…” I reminded him.

“Then I think I should disguise..” he winked as he opened his bag he got a wig, a wig of a rocker I suppose he also got a cap, shades and a scarf.

“Hahaha! OMG! Oppa you’re going to wear that?!” I almost cried because of laughing.

“Yes. Let’s shop in Myeongdong..” he smiled while wearing his disguise.

“You really sure? Well it’s up to you.. I think many people will be looking at us because of your weird look.Hahaha!” I joked.

“This is the only way we could go shopping together.” He responded.

I was gotten aback by what he said. But I didn’t let him know..” Haha~ Okay~” I chuckled.

We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping in Myeongdong. I was smiling and laughing the whole time because I kept on letting him wear funny outfits.

We were playing around like kids, people were staring at us but we didn’t bother.
Then Sehun’s also wig fell when his cap accidentally fell.
We laughed but we realized that other people will recognized him.

I immediately grabbed the wig but it was too late..

“Isn’t he EXO’s Sehun?” a school girl exclaimed.

“Omg! Oppaaaaa~”the girls started shouting.

I was startled. They started to put out their cell phones and cameras. Sehun grabbed my wrist and we ran.

Though can see flashes of camera from behind, I tried my best to really run fast so that Sehun won’t be in trouble.

We stopped in a mini playground nearby..

“Gwaenchana?” Sehun asked.

“Ne… aigoo~ what should we do now? What if they were able to take photos of us?” I worriedly asked, still panting.

“I don’t think so.. but let’s just be more careful. Don’t worry I’ll take the consequence if we’re caught.” He assured.

“Aniyo~ you’re an idol now. Don’t risk your status.” I negated him.

“Don’t you worry..Haha~ But I think it was fun running.” He changed the subject. He was still holding my hand.

“Yeah~” I agreed. That was the only word I can say. I’m still panting but I chuckled with what he said.

We stayed in the playground for an hour. Getting to know more of each other, exchanging stories and such. We didn’t realize it was 9pm.

“Omo!I think it’s time to go home now..” I told him half heartedly because I wanted to be with him more.

“Oh.. yes. It’s getting late already. I’ll drop you to your dorm. Is that alright?” he asked.

“No need. I know you’re tired too~ besides its just one ride from here.” I refused.

“Who says I’m tired? Haha! Let’s go~ “ he insisted.

“Alright~” I didn’t bother to refuse again because deep inside I want to have more time with him.

We reached the dorm after a while and before I went inside he gave me something.

“What this??” I asked.

“A thank you gift! Open it~” he replied.

I opened it and found a pendant it was heart shaped..

“I thought you’ll like it..I remember your pendant before..” he said.

“But oppa.. thank you but I won’t accept it. I think it costs a lot? So.. just maybe give it to your mom or sister or girlfriend.. Haha” I awkwardly told him.

  “I would be glad if you’ll accept it… Besides I don’t have a sister and my mom don’t like this kind of stuff. And most of all I don’t have a girlfriend or something..” he responded.

“Uhm.. but.. Well.. if it’ll make you happy..then Thank you! I really enjoyed this day so I’m really shy for not getting you something.” I agreed.

“If you’re getting this..Then, that’s already a gift to me.” He smiled.

“Thank you again. I should go inside now.. Bye!” I told him.

“Sure. See you tomorrow!” he responded.

“Sure, bye!” I replied as I got in… did he just say tomorrow? We’ll be seeing each other tomorrow? Oh maybe they’ll have rehearsals.

 

______________

A/N: After a long time of hiatus. I’ve updated again!! I gave you an update before taking my exams. My college entrance exam will be tomorrow. So please pray for me. HAHA! ♥ I haven’t reviewed yet. LAZY STUDENT HERE.LOL! Anw, I hope you liked my update! ;)

By the way.. may I present to you MY INSPIRATION FOR TOMORROW'S EXAM!! TADAAAAAAAAA ♥♥.♥♥

ajsdhagdhagdakjhda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAH FEEEEEEEEEEELS!!! ♥.♥