TWIST pt 2 (?)

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

 

In a week we’ll be having our showcase in China and we have to go there 2 days from now for preparations. Time flies really fast.

But with the final week of preparations a news made my heart broken.

Sehun successfully paired with Tahiti’s Jungbin.

Should’ve I just told him before he started filming?

I texted Kai oppa for us to meet. He immediately said yes because he heard about the news too.

He sat beside me on the bench of the rooftop.

“I texted him he said he’s already in the airport and they’ll be flying back here from Jeju this night.” He started.

“Do you think they’ll be an official couple?”I asked him with full of despair.

“Yah.. like I told you, no one yet has  been an official couple because of the program. So cheer up okay? Don’t worry I’ll ask him later.” He replied while ruffling my hair.

“Psh. Arasseo. I’m planning to tell him tomorrow because we’ll be going to China after to prepare. So make sure you’ll inform me of what he’ll say okay?” I said while playfully pointing at him.

“Yes ma’am!” he playfully saluted as well.

“Oppa….I have a question.”I suddenly brought up.

“Hm? Go on..” he assured.

“Why are you so good to me? I mean before you were so cold to me. Now you’re the person I can always rely on.” I continued.

 “Do I really have to answer that? I just feel like being good to you. You don’t want? Just tell me. I can easily be back to my cold self towards you.” He spaced out to the edge of the bench.

“Psh. So childish.Okay nevermind my question. But oppa….” I went towards him.

“Really kamsahamnida.. Without you maybe I don’t know how to deal things when it comes to being a trainee as well as with love. So yeah. Thank youuuuuu~.” I made a heart sign.

“Stop being cute.” He coldly answered.

“Yah.yah. So you’re acting cold now? Oppaaaaa!! Bbuing bbuing!” I more.

“I said stop being cute.” He continued.

“Wae?wae?wae oppa? Wae?” I said while making cute faces as I leaned closer to him.

“ ‘Cause I might just fall for you.” He said as he sincerely  looked at me.

I was really taken aback by his answer. I felt mute. But why? It’s just a joke right?  I want to tell him that I knew he was joking but I really felt mute.

Maybe he felt the awkward tension so he finally said.. “Y- Yah! I was kidding! Y-You fell for that didn’t you?” while making an awkward laugh.

I playfully punched his arms. “I knew it! I knew you were just kidding. Good thing you were really. Babababababam!” I made weird sound effects while punching him.

“You’re being cute again..” he said.

I froze and stopped punching him. “I’m just naturally cute.” I praised myself.

“Eh? Tsk tsk. Just because you’re the maknae of your group you think you’re cute? Aigooooo~Look at our maknae. He’s not even cute.” He teased.

“Yah! Sehun oppa’s cute!!” I told him.

“He’s not~ *rrring rrring* “ his phone suddenly rang.

“Even though I want to continue our debate.. I should go now. Manager-nim told us that we all need to be on the dorm when Sehun will arrive. Well, I think we’ll be having a dinner together or something. Soooo I’ll just text you?” he said.

“Arasseo~~ Take care oppa! Don’t forget to text me what Sehun will say okay? Annyeong~”I waved at him.

 

 

A/N: Is he really joking or what? Kkkk~

This is Tahiti's Jungbin Btw .. She's my bias in Tahiti. Though I'm not really a fan.
She's so pretty and cute in personal. She also loves to do fanservice 'cause when I watched Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert she kept on throwing hearts and waving at us. CUTE! ♥