Is This Love?

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

**SEHUN’s POV**

When she told me that she would watch, my heart jumped out of joy. Most of the members were scolding me for being late but my smile never faded. I don’t know why I’m feeling this way towards Raehee. Every little thing counts whenever I’m with her. I know we haven’t known each other a lot, but I don’t know….

“Okay,okay.. Let’s go! It’s our turn to perform!!” Suho hyung told us.

We stood there on the stage getting ready, but my eyes were still scanning the audience to catch a glimpse of her.

Where is she??She told me she’ll stay to watch. Haven’t she got a seat? Or… is she at the back? Oh come on Raehee..  Where are you?!

“Careless..Careless Shoot Anonymous,,,,♪♫”

We started performing, and then when I was positioned in the front left side of the stage I saw her. She was smiling and staring at me.
With that, I felt energized and I didn’t leave my sight out of her the whole performance.

 

After the performance I just sat on the couch, I thought of calling her, but I forgot I don’t yet have her number..Aish!.So I need to wait for the ending part to see her again..

“Yah!! Sehun-ah.. You seem to be so happy today.” Baekhyun suddenly said.

“Hmmm.. Me?! Oh.. nothing.” I replied.

“Oh Really? By the way.. Why are you late awhile ago??” D.O interrupted.

“Ohhh.. I’m sorry for that. I did something important.” I explained

“More important than us?..than your career? “ Suho hyung butted in.

“Ahh~ hyung. It’s not like that. I’m really sorry.” I said

“Oh, so Raehee is very important to you huh.” Chanyeol popped out.

“Mwo?!The trainee?????”Baekhyun asked.

“Uhmm.yeah..” I said smiling.

“Woaaah! Our maknae is in love~! Woooh! Are you courting her?”Chanyeol teased.

“Aish!!Hyung!!” I told him

“Yaaaah!! They’re calling us already. We need to go to the stage now.” Kai coldly said. I wonder what the problem is. Since awhile ago he was so quiet. Oh well.. maybe he’s stressed.

I excitedly went to the stage. I wonder if she’s still there... The members were staring at me weirdly.

“I bet she’s watching here..”D.O told Chanyeol.

“Is Raehee here?” Chanyeol hyung asked.

“Yeah~!” I said in a cheerful tone.

“See.” D.O said.

When we were there, I spotted her talking to a girl beside her. Then when the girl spotted us she pointed us and screamed. Wew, Raehee is with an Exo fan girl…

Then Raehee saw me and she flashed a beautiful smile while waving. I smiled and waved back. I did hand gestures to tell her that we need to see each other after the show…
She was laughing. Maybe because.. I look so funny. Then she made an “OK” sign while nodding.

 

-----end of Sehun’s POV—

 

 **KAI’s POV**

“Careless..Careless.. Shoot Anonymous,,,,♪♫”

Our performance was starting when I suddenly saw a familiar girl in the audience. It’s her. HAN RAEHEE.

What the hell is she doing here?! She should be training right??Doesn’t she know the meaning of the word ‘prioritize’?

I laid my eyes unto her the whole performance, except for the times that I have to face the camera. But our eyes never met…even just once. Her eyes were like glued to someone else. I followed the direction of her eyes. Then I saw who it was, it was Sehun. He was also starring at her………….

 

-----end of Kai’s POV—

 

Inkigayo was over, TTS sunbaenims won today. I hope EXO-K will win next time.hahaha!

“Raehee,are you going home now??” Minyu asked.

“Ah..ani. I’ll be meeting Sehun oppa first before going home.” I told her..

Then after a second I realized what I have said..BABO RAEHEE!!

“Sehun?!?! EXO-K???” she asked with a shocked expression.

“Ani!!It’s…it’s not him! I have…a brother! They have same names…so… I’ll be meeting with my oppa..” I lied.

“Ohh.. Okay! It was nice meeting you. I hope we could see each other again.” she said, then waved goodbye.

“It was nice to meet you too! Bye!” I told her.

 

I decided to wait for Sehun in the parking lot. But before that Kai oppa was heading to my direction.
I noticed that their van was parked beside my motorcycle, oh so that’s why..
I wore my helmet and faced that other direction so that he won’t recognize me.

Unluckily, when he was about to ride inside I accidentally hit the other helmet that was hanging in the handle.

I decided not to get it. I’ll let him be inside the van first.
So I was just there standing beside my motorcycle and waiting for him to go inside.
When suddenly…

“Hey miss..This is yours right?” A familiar voice came from behind.
OMG!!It’s him!!Otteokke?!?!

“Ah.Ne.Kamsahamnida.” I turned a bit to the side and got the helmet from his hands.

Then he entered that van but I didn’t hear him close the door. OMG!. Maybe he’s waiting for the other members!!
Then I heard a couple of voices coming…

“Raehee!!” the other shouted.

I turned around and saw Sehun oppa coming. I didn’t have a choice. I removed my helmet and smiled at him. I felt that someone is staring at me. Then I found Kai sitting inside the van staring coldly at me.
I bowed at him so that I could make up with what I’ve done awhile ago.

“Hey Raehee! Could I take you to a walk?” Sehun asked as he stood in front of me.

“Aren’t you tired already oppa? I don’t want to cause any problem again. Besides, I need to go home now.” I told him.

“Oh..is that so..Wait! Could I have your phone number?” he replied.

I took his phone and encoded my number.”Here oppa!”

“Kamsahamnida! Take Care okay? See you.” He said.
“Ah.Ne.See you!” …. I wonder if I’ll see you again soon oppa.

I rode my motorcycle and waved goodbye to Sehun. It had been a tiring day… but this one’s  memorable.

 


A/N: Okaaay~! So I’ve updated again.kkk~! Today’s my last day of summer. Our class would resume tomorrow.
So I hope I’ll still be able to update!!By the way, I’ll try to do a double update this day.

Thanks my lovely readers! ♥