Cover up

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

“Oww!” I exclaimed, still munching my food. I looked around but I saw no one really near me except for Yoojin unnie.

“Unnie.. did you just poke my cheeks?? Hmm?” I asked her putting down my chopsticks.

She was eating at that time and faced me. “ Yah~ Why would I? I’m busy eating her pabo.”

I apologize to her. “ Err. Okay. Mianhae.”

‘Munja Wa Shong~♪♫ Munja Wa Shong’

Errrr! I pressed the wrong phone profile button awhile ago. Instead of ‘Silent’ I think I pressed ‘Outdoor’ Good thing the people are busy eating.

 

^*^1 MESSAGE RECEIVED^*^

“You look cute when you eat. It seems that you’re so hungry.. Want some more? ^^”

 

It was from Sehun oppa :”>

I scanned the room and found him at the right corner holding his food towards me, like asking if I want it.

I frowned at him. “Aniyoo…” I told him.

He walked towards me and sat beside me.

“Sooo…” he was about o say.

“Hmm oppa. Didn’t we have to pretend that we don’t know each other?? Uhm. You know other trainees are here and.. “ I murmured.

“Oh.. I don’t think so.” He smiled widely at me and poked my cheeks.

“Yah oppa! You’re the one who poked my cheeks awhile ago am I right?” I told him raising one of my eyebrows.

“Aniyo” he denied.

“YAAAH! Oppa. Stop joking around.” I shouted. Well I didn’t really notice that my voice raised several octaves. OMG. I’m dead.

Stares.Stares Stares. Yes, stares from almost all the trainees. AGAIN.
What’s with this day and I keep on receiving stares?!?

Female trainees started to murmur.. okay. ISSUES?? Please not.

“Oppa. Stop joking around and give me your autograph jebaaaal? I’m really a fan sunbaenim.” These words suddenly came out of my mouth for my defense mechanism.

Sehun’s eyes popped out. I bit my lip and stared at him intently like delivering my message “Oppa.. just do it.”

“Okay” he simple said.

I turned to the trainees and smiled at them.. “ Aigoo. Mianhae. I was just asking for sunbaenim’s autograph.Haha. fangirl here. Go on and eat.”  I reasoned out.

I got my bag and handed Sehun a bolpen and a piece of paper.

“Sign….jebal.” I told him.

He got the pen and signed his autographed and stared at me confusingly.

I grabbed the paper… “Kamsahamnida sunbaenim!” I said, clear enough to be heard by others.

Phew..I thought I wouldn’t be able to get through that..

“Yah what was that?” he whispered.

“Uhm Jeongmal mianhae oppa. Let’s just talk about it later…Maybe it’s better if you’ll join Kai again” I told him half-hearted.

“Oh..arasseo.” he stood up quietly.

I tried to continue eating but I think I just lost my appetite.

I felt someone patting my shoulder.. It was Yoojin unnie.

“I knew why you did that… Gwaenchana?” she asked.

“Ne.. I just lost my appetite.” I explained.

“Oh.. maybe you should start packing up your things in the other room?? So we could go home early. I’m really tired and I know you do too.” She suggested.

“Sure unnie..” I walked out of the room and went to the dance studio.

While I was packing up I heard the door opened so I looked up and saw Sehun.

“Maybe we could talk here?” he asked.

“Oh…yes. About awhile ago. I am really sorry and thank you for just doing it.” I shyly told him.

“Gwaenchana.. I understand we both don’t want bad rumors spreading like wild fire.” He laughed

“Haha! Yeah..” I answered with a weak smile. 

 

 

A/N: Tadaa! Another update for you!!!♥ Because I think It'll take time for me to update again after this :(

I want to hear from you dear readers! Is it getting boring?  MIANHAE:(