POVs

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

We almost spent half of the day to prepare for our weekly evaluation in the dance class.
Mr. Lee told me that my stunts improved a lot. If only I could tell him that Sehun oppa was the one who taught me..kkkkkk~! ^^

For this week’s evaluation Mr. Lee asked us to do individual presentations. So that he could pinpoint our skills and what skills need to improve on.
Good thing we’re only 12 so it won’t take too much time.

Before we went home, Mr. Lee told us something…..

“Tomorrow there will be 2 special observers. I’m thinking of giving them score sheets. So make sure to do your best! Good luck trainees! See you all tomorrow.”

 “Woah~! I became nervous with that! Hopefully they would give me a high grade.” Gwanwoo told us. He is our co-trainee, but I’m not that close to him. He’s always with the other trainees.

“Me too! Let’s just do our best to get high scores!” Yoojin unnie told him.

“Ne~” Gwanwoo answered dryly. This made Yoojin quite disappointed.

You know what ever since I was wondering if Yoojin unnie has a crush on GwanWoo oppa~ Hmm… kkkkk~!!

But anyways, who might the so-called “special observers” be? Maybe the other dance instructors, or … Mr. CEO. OMO!!! ANDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE!!!!!!! I’m afraid of him. 

Maybe he won’t be… Aish!!! WHATEVER! I won’t stress myself to figure out who they might be.

“Unnie! Let’s go~ We need to go home and rest now.” Minkyu remarked.

“Ah. Ne~ Let’s go!” I told her.

When we arrived in the dorm we ate our dinner and prepared for bed. While I was lying down, I got my phone and checked for any messages……

Maybe he’s busy.. I hope I could see him again soon. Oppa.. I miss you

I closed my eyes and slept.

 

**SEHUN’s POV**

When Kai hyung said that he would come with me tomorrow, I immediately asked manager hyung if he has the number of the trainees’ dance teacher. Luckily, they were good friends, so I immediately texted him.

“Annyeong Haseyo! This is Oh Sehun of Exo-K. I just want to ask if I could watch tomorrow’s weekly evaluation of the trainees with Kai?”

Then a reply came…….

“It would be a pleasure. The presentation would start by 2pm.”

“Okay, we’ll come, I texted back.

“Hyung!! We don’t need to wake up early tomorrow by the way. We’ll go to the building by 1:30pm.” I immediately told Kai.

“Ah. Arasseo.” He responded.

I was thinking of texting Raehee that I would come tomorrow. But a surprise appearance would be better right? Kkk~
So I texted Mr. Lee that he shouldn’t yet tell the trainees that we’ll be watching.

Then he texted back “Sure, I would like to ask if you could rate the dancers and give your opinions on their performance? Since you two are the main dancers of the group.”

“Oh sure. “ I replied.

See you tomorrow Raehee. Goodluck!

 

-----end of Sehun’s POV—

 

**KAI’s POV**

Honestly I really wanted to watch tomorrow’s evaluation. I’m just curious how the clumsy girl would perform. Good thing I was the one Sehun asked to come with him.

But at first I was playing hard-to-get. I don’t want to be obvious.haha!

What would clumsy girl’s reaction be if she’ll see me in front while she’s performing? Would she stumble..hahaha!  *oh Kai, stop being evil*. Hopefully she won’t get hurt. .. Aish! Here I go again.
I should stop thinking about her.!

“Hyung!! We don’t need to wake up early tomorrow by the way. We’ll go in the building by 1:30pm.” Sehun suddenly told me.

“Ah. Arasseo.” I responded.
 Good thing, I won’t wake up early… I could get somehow get a little rest.

 

-----end of Kai’s POV—

 

 

A/N: Aigoo~ Mianhae! I took a long time to update. This is such a SHORT Chapter. MIANHAE!! When I wouldn’t be busy I promise to update a lengthy one. Thank you readers ♥