Conversations

You made me feel special, then you disappeared

 

**SEHUN’s POV**

I didn’t expect that it would be fun teaching her. She’s so cheerful and laughs all the time especially when she makes mistakes. I didn’t expect to gain more friends after debut, to think that she’s still a trainee and not yet an idol. Hopefully we can spend more time together.. ..

“ Yah! Sehun-ah! Where have you been?” D.O hyung asked as he flipped the pages of the book he's reading.

“Main Building.” I shortly replied.. I was too tired to have a conversation.

I lay on my bed to rest before taking a shower..I didn’t really feel tired. I was just lazy to do things around. I’m just sleepy. 

“You’ve been where?” Kai suddenly asked. I didn’t notice he was already in the room.

“Main Building..” I told him

“What did you do there? What took you so long?”he added.

“What’s with the questions hyung? Hahaha! Oh I was just walking around. Then I saw Raehee practicing so I helped her. She even sent me home. But don’t think of it in a wrong way. I drove her motorcycle.” I narrated.

“Oh.. that clumsy girl.” He replied.

“Are you two close? Because you call each other names. Hahaha! You call her ‘clumsy girl’ while she calls you ‘cold-hearted guy’ “ I told him, while laughing.

“WHAT?!?!” he shouted.

“Oops.. easy hyung. Work with your humor. .. You’re losing it.” I told him and burst into a loud guffaw.

Kai hyung’s facial expression remained blank. I headed to the bathroom to freshen up and shower. Good thing after my shower Kai was already sleeping. So I decided to rest because now I’m feeling real tired.

 

---end of Sehun’s POV—

 

“Careless, Careless, Shoot, Anonymous, Anonymous, Heartless, Mindless… ♪♫”  there goes my alarm again. The sun was shining brightly as I opened the curtains of the room.
“GOOD MORNING!” I greeted Yoojin unnie.

Yoojin unnie was fixing her bed that time and said,“Hm.. I wonder what's with that smile Raehee? It seems that you had a good sleep last night.”

“Uhm..unnie. I’ll tell you something. Let’s keep it a secret okay?” I whispered.

“Ohh.. what’s that? PROMISE I won’t tell anyone” She said then  winked.

“Last night, I was with Sehun sunbaenim. He taught me how to do cartwheel..” I told her.

She was so shocked, “SEHUN?! EXO-K?!Oh Sehoon??”

“SHH! Unnie! Yes.. My bias. “ I said, I felt that I was blushing.

“You lucky fangirl! That’s so nice of him! Have you told him that you’re a fan?”

“Yeah. But I told him he isn’t my bias. I don’t want to be awkward around him.” I explained

“ You have a point…” she agreed.

Suddenly there was a knock on out room’s door. Minkyu was outside and shouted. “ Unnies! Breakfast is ready!”." Yes! Yes! We’re coming.” I replied.

Then Yoojin stared at me and she was not saying a word.

“Unnie? Are you initiating a staring contest or what?” I confusingly asked.

Then she let out a laugh, “Nothing, I just still can’t believe what you've told me.”

“Shh..unnie~!” ….

“Yes.I won’t tell anyone your fairytale . Let’s go have out breakfast.” She assured.

“Fairytale ??! Unnie! For sure that was nothing for Sehun..” I said, disheartened.

“Oh come on! Don’t think of it that way.. Let’s just go and have our breakfast.” She said ,and pulled me out of the room. 




A/n: Sorry i was only able to update a short chapter :(